• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Newbie just got turned on to IM

griz52!!

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up guys? Im new to the forum and just looking for info and advice from ppl who have been in the gear game longer than I. Just about to complete my first cycle. Had great turnouts and now looking to freshen up on the rest of the gear game, learning the out and ins of it all. Had a great mentor for my first gear go around. I look forward to meeting and getting to know you fellas as well as learning from you all. I'm pumped about IM.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been reading these forums for a couple of months and all you guys have been extremely helpfull in my decision making. Thanks for the welth of info..

Welcome to IRONMAG !

Welcome to it homie! Glad I could be such a legit bro for ya! Hope you enjoy this little website like I have. Learn Daniel Son, and let me become your shadow! HAHAHA!!!

I appreciate it guys and I'm pumped about this site, has so much info and experience to learn from. Ya Hayseed Imma be wax on wax off till the day I die. Go get you a hot plate homie

Everything is cold over here griz! I got my heating pad buts that's all I need for a taste of home! Good luck to you, hope you are getting the info you need over here...

Back