• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question for GoPro (or anyone else who knows about this product line)

PulsatingArt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I keep getting stuff in the mail from a company called Impact Nutrition, and lately, their magazine called Anabolic Insider. Its supposed to be some type of hardcore bodybuilding rag and appears to have somewhat of an underground look to it (lack of funds maybe?)
Anyway, have you heard of Impact Nutrition and any of thier products? They make bold claims (as do most) that have intrigued me. Some of their items include:
Maxteron, Equi-Bolin, DermaGain, etc. They also claim to be legal. Their stuff can be found at www.anabolicstore.com

Any info? Scam? Good?
Thanks for any help.

My understanding of this stuff is that they stack standard prohormones and use a snazy label and name that sounds like a steroid, or two combined.

That said, they are not well known with a solid reputation in the prohormone industry. Look elsewhere, would be my advice.

There is nothing revolutionary about their products PA. As TP said, they are really just various forms of prohormones named closely to the "real thing." I do not know much about the quality of their products...in other words whether their ingredients meet label claims. The best PHs on the market are still 1-AD, 4-AD, and 1-Test, and there are several known reputable companies that sell these.

Impact Nutrition has a bad reputation on other boards for being a scam and ripoff. I would look elsewhere. I get e-mail and pamphlets in the mail. I don't even read them.........I just throw them away.

I am not sure that they are a scam, though they may be. My general reaction is that they throw a little bit of everything in them, but not enough for any one PH to be effective, and its pricey.

I wouldn't buy them on principle though, due to their method of advertising.

K...it's waaay overpriced. A colleque of Patrick Arnold (LPJ research) is a "Chemist" named Mark Olsen......one of the founders of MRM. (OSMO, GEN and LPJ...and these guys, were kind of the forfront of PHs many years ago) They (MRM) have a branch called "Chemi-Sport"...and make two quality products. 1 Test, and T-bol....the T-bol is a clone of the "Impact Stack"..at a much lower price.

I am NOT advocating these products....this is just FYI....my customers seem to like them... cuz they work. :D

DP

Wow, first time I have seen DP break down and discuss PHs....

Originally posted by Dr. Pain

I am NOT advocating these products....
DP

Prohormones: Yes, they work! They work so well, in fact, that they???re banned by most competitive bodybuilding associations the IOC, USOC, NCAA, AAU, and most professional athletics. Basically a prohormone, in this sense, is a precursor to testosterone. Your body converts these with enzymes that you possess in the liver into steroidal hormones with various half lives. We have used them beneficially in older men as hormone replacement therapy (HRT). In other ???older??? men when there have been pronounced androgenic and anabolic effects from the prohormone, we have helped their health care professionals diagnose hypogonadism. Prohormones have been useful in these situations.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=32

DP

No, you missed my "jab". I know you have lots if knowledge about them, and indeed, I have read that article previously, but this is the first time you have offered info in a thread.

Personally, I'd much prefer you spoke up about them when they are discussed. They are a very serious topic and there is too much misinformation out there.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dr. Pain
I know TP...I caught it :)

Maybe, I see your point, Thanks :D

DP

The secret is...

DP=DR Prohormone
GP=GoProhormone

OOps, the secret is out!!

Thanks for all the advise guys- as usual, I knew I could count on this forum for the help.

Back