• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Muslim Football Players Beat Up Christian Player

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In the city of Dearborn, MI where the TLC show "All-American Muslim" (oxymoron, btw) is filmed, multiple muslim footbal players were arrested after beating up a Christian student. As Americans, when are you going to stand up to this pro-muslim Agenda that is being preached daily?

I'm not sure what motivated these Muslim players to rip off a quarterback's helmet and beat him senseless, but if their lawyer is claiming that their arrests were racially motivated (Islamophobia, of course), then I will say that the attacks themselves were racially motivated (Christianophobia). Could you imagine the media uproar if four Christian players had given a Muslim quarterback a concussion?

DEARBORN HEIGHTS ??? A figurative beat down turned literal beating has led to the felony arrests of a group of local high school football players.

Police arrested four Star International Academy seniors Wednesday on aggravated assault charges stemming from an altercation in the team???s last game of the season.

The players -- Mohamed Ahmed, Fanar Al-Alsady, Hadee Attia and Ali Bajjey, all age 17 -- are accused of gang-beating Lutheran Westland???s quarterback as time expired in Lutheran???s 47-6 drubbing of Star on Oct. 21.

According to numerous witness statements gathered by police, Lutheran???s quarterback was set to take a knee to run out the clock. Before the snap, referees told both teams to refrain from contact, police said.

After the snap, however, the four arrested Star players burst through the line and allegedly manhandled Lutheran???s quarterback. Police said they ripped off his helmet, threw him to the ground and punched and kicked him repeatedly. The incident came to an end after coaches, players and refs stepped in and broke it up.

Police took a statement from a referee who said he heard a Star player say to hit the referees after being directed to not hit the other team.

According to published reports, Lutheran???s quarterback suffered a concussion from the beating. (Source)​
UPDATE: Hamas-CAIR is all over it --
But the Council on American-Islamic Relations held a news conference Tuesday on the basis that the allegations are not true.
CAIR said there is new video showing the incident was "greatly exaggerated" and that the players were targeted because they were Arab-American.
"We believe that from the very beginning that, if these young men may have been of a different ethnicity, of a different religion, different skin color, that Dearborn Heights police officer most likely would not have been so aggressive in the means in which he carried out his investigation," said CAIR Executive Director Dawud Walid.

I fought on three tours I don't give to shits if they they are Muslim Americans or straight Muslim.. If people would see what me and my platoon went thru and saw over seas these sorts of things would not have here cause they all would be vanished from the USA.. They (Muslims) are sick people... Just saying...!!.! Spend three tours and you will be in disgust...!!
Winning****

As Americans, when are you going to stand up to this pro-muslim Agenda that is being preached daily?

I think its coming. More than likely there will be another terrorist attack this year, which will spark mass violence towards arabs and muslims living in this country. Many will flee to canada seeking asylum from the onslaught.

much the way they evicted the arabs and muslims from Sicily in 1091 ad.

"All-American Muslim" (oxymoron, btw)

So very true. The Muslim religion is antithetic to the USA.

I'm not sure what motivated these Muslim players to rip off a quarterback's helmet and beat him senseless, but if their lawyer is claiming that their arrests were racially motivated (Islamophobia, of course), then I will say that the attacks themselves were racially motivated (Christianophobia). Could you imagine the media uproar if four Christian players had given a Muslim quarterback a concussion?

And...

CAIR said there is new video showing the incident was "greatly exaggerated" and that the players were targeted because they were Arab-American.

So it's not religiously motivate if the victims appear to be white Christians, but it is if they're Arab Muslims?

Fuck them. Fuck those sand niggers straight to hell. I'm sick to death of this kind of shit. It's time that whites start fighting back.

I think its coming. More than likely there will be another terrorist attack this year, which will spark mass violence towards arabs and muslims living in this country. Many will flee to canada seeking asylum from the onslaught.

And spain. but spain had a Spring cleaning sale that killed off 97% of arabs in spain:coffee:

I completely agree with you. Unfortunately, I do think that another terrorist attack will have to occur before the "chaos begins." When it does happen, I think that it will be incredibly difficult for Obama and the democrats to continue to justify the use of their "it's just a few extremists" line. It's not a few, it's millions.

Over the past couple of months, I've studies the Koran, and they are dangerous, dangerous people. They are using our own tolerance of religous freedom and acceptance as a tool for spreading their extreme Islamic propaganda/agenda.

I'm ready to fight.

why the fuck are muslims still allowed in the country? I say round all of them up and deport them back to their shithole.

why the fuck are muslims still allowed in the country? I say round all of them up and deport them back to their shithole.

+1 :winkfinger:

My greatest hope this year is that the Iranians get the nuclear bomb.

yeah, its not like they could build an ICBM. so the dumb extremist fucks will either blow themselves up or blow up some of the nearby muslims, win win.

although we have to consider the fallout, anybody know how far it will reach if a bomb is detonated over there?

although we have to consider the fallout, anybody know how far it will reach if a bomb is detonated over there?

Not as much as most fear. The fallout will be largely localized. The rest will move down to the equator. So no country of consequence will be effected. Even then, the effects will be minor.

WHAT THE FUCK

Here is the news story: High school football players arrested for on-field assault - with photos - News - Press and Guide Not once is the word Christian used. Not once is the word Muslim used.

Who the fuck turned this into a Muslim versus Christian issue? Oh, the anti-muslim blog that you quoted.

I agree with a lot of you that there are some Muslims in the Middle East who should be slaughtered immediately because of their fucked up ideology.

But I cannot agree that this news story is an example of that. There is no indication that this assault was motivated by religion. There is no indication that these are Muslims who were jihading on an innocent Christian.

Without more, this is a few youths who were being douchebags. It is beyond me how you can accept the twisted characterization of a clearly biased blog that is unsupported by any facts whatsoever.

Now, CAIR has the right to say that the defendants were treated differently because of their ethnicity. They are free to allege those facts, and if they have proof, they are well within their right to pursue it. But under these facts, that the game was over, the team was winning by a landslide and the quarterback was to simply take a knee, there is no way in hell the defendants can prevail. They clearly accepted outside of the scope of the contact permitted in the game. It's not a case in which the defendants were simply aggressive in tackling someone on a normal play as CAIR asserts. The defendants actions went against the well-known custom in football that the quarterback will take a knee to let time expire in the final minutes of the game.

Last edited:
Hahaha, Jesus fucking Christ! You guys are being major homos. The story was written by a homo, and anybody who gives a fuck about the religious beliefs of anyone involved is a homo.

I was involved in two separate brawls during games when I played football. In one game, the police had to rush the field and fire shotguns in the air to break us up. It wasn't four on one either, but more like 10 on 10 with the occasional guy with his thumb up his ass trying to figure out what was going on.

Now let me think... we were fighting because the team we were playing were rivals. Let's think about that some more. Mostly white angry rednecks fighting mostly white angry rednecks because we were born 15 miles away from each other. Basically, they didn't like us for no good reason, and we felt the same. I consider religion to be a worthless reason to hate people, especially when we have so many good ones, and it makes about as much sense as being born in the town next over.

Why hasn't anyone pointed out the most important part of this story? What kind of pussies were the christian kids to stand there and allow their quarterback to be beaten down by 4 people? Religion becomes irrelevant at that point. Your quarterback gets assaulted, you jump in and fight. It doesn't matter if they are Muslim, Black Panther, or the Klu Klux Klan. Fucking pathetic. I need to go wash the fish smell off after visiting this thread.

WHAT THE FUCK

You mean other than the reason that some shitty Arab league is making it about religion?

It doesn't matter. Arabs do not belong here. Not now. Not ever. And by "here", I mean the western world. It's not just a problem in the US, it's also a problem in the UK and Australia. Just look at the shit that lebbos are brining the Aussies.

Hahaha, Jesus fucking Christ! You guys are being major homos. The story was written by a homo, and anybody who gives a fuck about the religious beliefs of anyone involved is a homo.

I was involved in two separate brawls during games when I played football. In one game, the police had to rush the field and fire shotguns in the air to break us up. It wasn't four on one either, but more like 10 on 10 with the occasional guy with his thumb up his ass trying to figure out what was going on.

Now let me think... we were fighting because the team we were playing were rivals. Let's think about that some more. Mostly white angry rednecks fighting mostly white angry rednecks because we were born 15 miles away from each other. Basically, they didn't like us for no good reason, and we felt the same. I consider religion to be a worthless reason to hate people, especially when we have so many good ones, and it makes about as much sense as being born in the town next over.

Why hasn't anyone pointed out the most important part of this story? What kind of pussies were the christian kids to stand there and allow their quarterback to be beaten down by 4 people? Religion becomes irrelevant at that point. Your quarterback gets assaulted, you jump in and fight. It doesn't matter if they are Muslim, Black Panther, or the Klu Klux Klan. Fucking pathetic. I need to go wash the fish smell off after visiting this thread.

anyone has anything to say to this lol
ps totally agree with ya Kelju. tried to rep you but something is wrong, it doesnt let me.

Why hasn't anyone pointed out the most important part of this story? What kind of pussies were the christian kids to stand there and allow their quarterback to be beaten down by 4 people? Religion becomes irrelevant at that point.

Bullshit. If they'd have jumped the camels, they'd have been labeled racist and been the ones in trouble.

IML Gear Cream!
Bullshit. If they'd have jumped the camels, they'd have been labeled racist and been the ones in trouble.

Bullshit on your bullshit. If four Arabs jump on your quarterback and proceed to beat him senseless, there would be little or no repercussions for jumping in to help.

If a person has time to contemplate political correctness and the current state of social affairs, then they are a pussy making excuses for why they shouldn't help their friend and leader.

DOMS come on, you have been that age. when i was that age if i saw one of my friends, or team mate to get jumped by 4 guys i wouldnt think twice about jumping in to save my friend...i do it now to i am bouncer, i dont think twice about jumping into fights, i just do it. i bet it will be same for you. oh yeah if you gonna think about consequences and not jump than yeah you are a fucking pussy.

Bullshit on your bullshit. If four Arabs jump on your quarterback and proceed to beat him senseless, there would be little or no repercussions for jumping in to help.

Tell that to Berhanrd Goetz or 11 year old Grayson Thomas.

If a person has time to contemplate political correctness and the current state of social affairs, they are a pussy making excuses for why they shouldn't help their friend and leader.

If you live with it every day, as they do in Dearborn, then it's not something you think about once in a while. But I do agree that they should have beat the shit of the Arabs.

DOMS come on, you have been that age. when i was that age if i saw one of my friends, or team mate to get jumped by 4 guys i wouldnt think twice about jumping in to save my friend...i do it now to i am bouncer, i dont think twice about jumping into fights, i just do it. i bet it will be same for you. oh yeah if you gonna think about consequences and not jump than yeah you are a fucking pussy.
See my previous post.

Tell that to Berhanrd Goetz or 11 year old Grayson Thomas.

This has nothing to do with a fifth grader or some guy from 1980. In a stadium of thousands of witnesses, there would be no repercussions for attempting to rescue your teammate from being beaten unconscious. The guy is lucky to not have brain damage.

Pussies, pussies all of them. Well, most of them at least. The Muslim guys may be douchebags, but I am willing to bet they smelled the other team's bleeding vaginas and knew they could stomp the fuck out of their quarterback and no one would stop them. I also bet there were a few sand nigger type slurs being thrown around under the pile to instigate the situation.

I'm not defending anyone, just saying, I've been there. Highschool football is a dirty fucking game. The only part of it I enjoyed was fucking with people from the other team. My favorite thing in the world to do was to call a black guy a nigger or a white guy a sister fucking hillbilly while punching him in the balls under the pile. If other people didn't wear cups, I would grab a handful of cock and balls and try to crush their nuts. That is just how the game is suppose to be played.

What you're failing to understand is that Dearborn, MI has a noted history of discriminating against Christians. Their local police department which is mainly staffed my muslim LE officers have been sued repeatedly for violating civil liberties. (only against Christians) Most recently, Dearborn, MI was holding their annual fair and a group of Christians stood outside (on a public street) and attempted to hand out literature to the musilms attending the fair. Within about 2 minutes, about 10 officers showed up and made them leave. Even demanding that they hand off their video camera. It's a shit pile in Dearborn and we need to bring out the shovels.
YouTube Video

these guys are stupid, how would you feel if muslims comes to your church and try to give you fucking quran...they are asking for trouble

I don't like muslims.

Muslims get the f*ck out of America.

Letting them in was one of the biggest mistakes made by these elitists and politicians.

The USA is becoming a Turd World nation.

these guys are stupid, how would you feel if muslims comes to your church and try to give you fucking quran...they are asking for trouble

Not the point. It's America, they ARE ALLOWED to stand in a public space and hand out whatever they want to hand out. They were arrested and processed through the local jail. For what? :coffee:

I don't like muslims.

Muslims get the f*ck out of America.

Letting them in was one of the biggest mistakes made by these elitists and politicians.

The USA is becoming a Turd World nation.

Werd. :winkfinger:

Back