• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Spring cutter

nby

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i'm looking to cut and am going to take a low dose of T (~250mg) and run an additional compound besides it while cutting down to single digit bf. Currently 14% or so at 220lbs. So the question is, what to add and at what dosage?

Primo is kinda out of the question due to the price although I'd like to run it.
Mast won't do much for me at this bf.. perhaps some prop at the end?
Var expensive aswell as the needed dosages, like primo.
EQ is cheap and overavailable but unsure since I'd have to run it like 16wks?
Tren.. well.. tren.. would like to save that for later on in the juice career :loser2:

Whats left? What would you pick and for how long and what dosages?
I know that diet is the key and gear not so much so save me that lecture :p

i would honestly just stay with the low dose of test man. save the other compounds for when you are hitting it hard and trying to put on size. as for cutting back, give your receptors a break and just cruise on some low test. maybe throw in a ECA stack and a low dose of t3. The test dose is enough to help you hold onto muscle.

I like the above posters advice except that I wouldnt use t3 personally. Just too much muscle loss and I dont take muscle loss lightly. Its hard enough to put on to just allow a chemical to eat it off like that. But ECA is a great great stack. I would use that along with a low dose of test, maybe 400mg's PW.

If it can be done on 250mg of test why people slam their cutters full of primo/mast/tren?
I know my demands aren't that high but if primo at 400mg is a good addition why should I leave it out?

I won't bother with T3 and ECA is nice but I never take caffeine so even 1 pill will keep me up all night and I'll be a wreck the morning after.

Well I used it as back-end of another cycle and got very vascular even when I was bloated as hell from the T and fat overall. It's not pricey at first glance but at 700mg/week it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg. I think I have some left tho.

I got a good offer from some Primo so I might get that.

If you cant deal with caffeine than i wouldnt take ECA. the reason i love ECA more than Clen is because with clen i am always STARVING!!! especially pre contest. With ECA i feel it is very appetite suppressive. and as for the T3. i really dont think people realize that it isnt eating as much muscle as they think.what T3 does is really utilize what you are taking in, thus burning up A LOT of your stored glycogen. so in turn you feel smaller because you aren't as full and weaker because your body is burning so much of its stored energy. if you cant do ECA and you cant do T3, than like i said i would cruise on low dose of test like 300, and save your pennies and do 4 months of HGH 2ius day.

I think it's too soon to jump GH. I'm early 20s so I'll save the GH for later I guess.

I will indeed go for a low dose of test, just still wondering what to run besides it.
I still have like 5 bottles of deca, 3 bottles of mast E, some prop and adex/aromasin/letro/nolva at home but damn I wanna try primo!!! I was thinking maybe a 200mg/2ml pin e3d which comes to about 1400mg every 3 weeks or +-460mg a week. The primo alone would set me back 240 euros I think.

I'm at the tail end of a test/eq run and worked in some clen and epistane as a back end with a caloric deficit and cardio. I'm shocked at how effective it's been at cutting fat. If I were in your shoes I'd run prop while cycling clen and backend with winny or epi. Diet and cardio will make or break your cut though. Oh btw it may make you feel like melting dog shit but good god its effective.

IML Gear Cream!
Run whatever you want alongside it. It really doesnt matter. None of them burn fat. You can cut on test/deca/dbol if you want too. Diet and diet alone dictates whether you are bulking or cutting. The only difference here is that when you are cutting you can get away with smaller doses because only smaller doses are needed to preserve muscle when cutting as opposed to gaining muscle while bulking.

Some choose to go the test/tren/mast route, yes. Tren may be a differenct ballgame. Some feel that you can gain a fairly significant amount of strength and muscle even while cutting whilst running tren.

But that being said... when comparing your results from cutting using test or from using test and primo....the results will probably virtually the same. If you like primo for whatever reason then yeah sure by all means use it.

Primo is indeed an amazing drug, but it will cost you a boat load of money. i have never once seen that stuff go for cheap. if you can i would run(test base) and 400mg a week primo and cycle clen. that would give you exactly what you are looking for i think, meaning your diet is in check also.like stated above, i dont think he could have been more spot on with that answer. stay away from high sodium foods. time your carbs right, and only cheat once a week.

Are you dutch (and located in NL)?

Diet is in check and always has been.

i live in north carolina and was born in new england. however my family all comes from holland and my father believe it or not played pro soccer over in holland. after he blew out his knee he came to the states, than i was born later.

Doesnt matter what you use. Any compound works for cutting or bulking. The only things that seperates the two is diet and cardio. Adjust those to your goals and you are gtg. Dont complicate things bro.

I'll keep it simple and go for 250mg Test E + 400mg Primo voor 12 weeks or so.
Next up is to tweak the diet, go very low caloric deficit or more near maintanance and go harder on the cardio?

diet / cardio and tren bro. been running tren for 5 weeks and i can't believe the transformation. lost 2% bf eating pretty leniently.

Doesnt matter what you use. Any compound works for cutting or bulking. The only things that seperates the two is diet and cardio. Adjust those to your goals and you are gtg. Dont complicate things bro.

This is the perfect answer.

I'll keep it simple and go for 250mg Test E + 400mg Primo voor 12 weeks or so.
Next up is to tweak the diet, go very low caloric deficit or more near maintanance and go harder on the cardio?

Waste of primo bro. 500+

So i'm looking to cut and am going to take a low dose of T (~250mg) and run an additional compound besides it while cutting down to single digit bf. Currently 14% or so at 220lbs. So the question is, what to add and at what dosage?

Primo is kinda out of the question due to the price although I'd like to run it.
Mast won't do much for me at this bf.. perhaps some prop at the end?
Var expensive aswell as the needed dosages, like primo.
EQ is cheap and overavailable but unsure since I'd have to run it like 16wks?
Tren.. well.. tren.. would like to save that for later on in the juice career :loser2:

Whats left? What would you pick and for how long and what dosages?
I know that diet is the key and gear not so much so save me that lecture :p

Pictures at said 14% would be cool. Most guys underestimate their BF%.

Back