• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Favorite needle size

BigBamaBen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First time injecting in 5 years. Anyone got a favorite needle size to try for Tren ace or test prop. I don't want a bullet hole but I don't want to inject for 3 hours either

23G :winkfinger:

with test prop & tren i push a 25g needle with longer esters 23g would be the way to go because they're thicker

25g works fine with gps oils. That's all I really use.

25G 1" all day for pushing. 23G for most pulling depends on compound

Is it bad to push with a 1.5" ?

As far as I'm concerned on length of the needle it just can't be too short. Like a tattoo. You can get one and next time have a different artist that feels like he's tattooing your bones. My opinion. Anyone else got an opinion and or facts on this

Holy crap bro. How often do you pin, once a month? How does your body have time to repair/recovery from? I have been using 23g 1 1/5", but just made a purchase for 25g 1"

Got kind of annoying pushing the last 1/2" through.

So Mote it Be
Chris

27 3/4 inch.
Perfect.

27g 1.5 for glutes.

GP once heated is like water.

25g - 1in or 1.5in :thumb:

25g - 1in or 1.5in :thumb:

OK. I was starting to question my manhood when someone said 18g. At that point you could just stab yourself with it and just pour it in the hole for the next month. But he will probably tell us he uses 18g three times a day in the calf

I shoot myself w a 45 cal. Smith n wesson then pour it in. Infrared only for the sported

w12t4y.png

Back