• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Evan Centopani- 5 Weeks out of the Arnold PICS

Aaron Singerman

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Many people that have seen Evan in-person are now predicting he will win the Arnold. Here is a pictuere than Ron Harris took of Evan this past weekend:

attachment-12.jpg

Last year he placed 4th, and many people (including myself) feel that if his color was better, he'd have placed even higher... How do you all think Evan will do in 2012?

looks 90X leaner and bigger than when I saw him in person 2 months ago. WTF!!!

Mine aswell. He looks AWESOME!! Ill be at the Arnold pro so the minute he wins ill let you all know lol!

Awesome! He is so young and has so much time ahead of him! Im jealous! Lol i want to be there! :)

Mine aswell. He looks AWESOME!! Ill be at the Arnold pro so the minute he wins ill let you all know lol!

Lucky Bastard:shooter:

Take some pics of the ladies:daydream:

I've known Evan for a while. He's a very maticulous and very hard working BB. One of the most humble people in the sport. He was very smart to take to take time off to get better. Now as the pics show, he looks like a top 3 in the Arnold. I can't wait to see him on stage. He needs to work on his stage presence and mandatory poses BIG TIME!

F-cking TANK!
EvanCentopani-GM.jpg

I believe he'll take the Arnold this year!

@ D-Lat: I'll be lookin' forward to those pics brah!

He says he has about 10 lbs left to lose (including water), so its safe to say he'll be PEELED!

He is thick!

I like his balance between extreme mass and an esthetic physiqyue with pleasing lines. He could easily go overboard but hasnt yet. I read an article in md and he said he hasnt even been tempted to go crazy on the gas as what he uses now hasnt stopped working. Thats smart!

There is no doubt that he and Brandon Curry are the top two up and comers in the sport. I think if they both continue to be patient and smart at their young ages, they will both at the very least be top 5 Olympia competitors for several years. They have nothing but time and absolutely HUGE potential.

Back