• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clenbuterol Log

nugget13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just thought i'd record my experience with clen for the rest of you to benefit from.

Throughout the 14 day protocol I will be maintaining a strict diet with a caloric deficit of about 500 kcal/day. Weight loss prior to this protocol, on the same diet, yielded slightly less than 1lb decrease in bodyweight per week.

Diet is
300g pro
180-225gcarb
<50g fat

each day depending upon training & cardio.

Daily weight is recorded each morning immediately after I wake up.

Day 1- 40mcg- 188.2lbs- noticeable stimulant effects present, mild shakes

Day 2- 60mcg- 192lbs- loss of libido, shakes more apparent, some cramping.

Day 3- 60mcg- 187.6lbs- some headaches, noticeably more vascular/harder

Day 4- 80mcg- 187.1lbs- [all of the above]

Day 5- 80mcg- 185.6lbs- cardio endurance noticeably diminished

Day 6- 80mcg- 186.2lbs- no changes in sides

Day 7- 80mcg- 186.7- no changes in sides

Day 8- 40mcg (could not get home to redose)- 184.5lbs

Day 9- 0mcg (couldn't get home)- 185.6

Day 10- 80mcg- 182.7lbs

Day 11- 100mcg- 184.0lbs- not sure if related, but neck pain/discomfort beginning within 30 minutes of last dose

Day 12- 100mcg-

Day 13- 80mcg-

Day 14- 60mcg-

Clen has a super long half-life, no need to dose it twice in any 24 hour period.

Clen has a super long half-life, no need to dose it twice in any 24 hour period.
i have just been splitting the dose throughout the day ie. 80mcg dose will be taken 40mcg in the am and 40mcg in the early afternoon. It helps to keep the shakes mild throughout the day.

Ok, I get you. I guess I didn't think of that because I don't get the shaking as bad as others. I was up to 120mcg last week and had only minor shaking. Other sides were bad though. My mental clarity was trashed.

Heard some say it boosted endurance.

Thanks bro

I think we should consider the fact that Nugget13 has a calorific deficit of 500k/cal per day - which means although the Clenbuterol is effectively metabolising fat and using it as energy -
he doesn't have any carb reserves to call on/ carb-loading pre-session/ so this may affect cardio endurance, as a result of energy reserves being depleted more rapidly, and glycogen replenishment being an issue.

Personally, if I was to run Clenbuterol, as others have said - I would NOT dose twice in one day because of the half-life - and perhaps also consider using a small amount of T3, say 25mcg-50mcg a day.

Creating a calorie deficit in any case will inhibit athletic performance, but if your aim is weight loss, then this looks pretty good.

in all honesty the diminished cardio endurance could just by a side effect of all the bud i've smoked to help me sleep at night.

Its true, I can do cardio for 2 hours a day with no problem while on clen. Normaly give up at 60-70th minute.

It was originally a asthma medication I believe wasn't it... Should improve cardio

Back