• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mixing gear and peptides?

NcTo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would it be ok to mix the two in the same syringe directly prior to injection?

Water based and oil don't mix well.
I tried it with test and B12...If the look doesn't put you off then the pain will.

I don't think the will change the effects off the gear/peptides if you did.

I wouldnt do it. Peptides are not as stable as AAS are in other solutions. You might skew their chemical makeup and decrease or destroy their potency.

not recommended...most peptides I've ever used are sub-q and most gear is IM so it is not optimal to say the least.

Also peptides are normally reconstituted in BAC and most gear is oil based so just not advisable.

Lastly every time you puncture a vial with a needle you blunt it and raise potential for contamination. Not worth cutting corners here.

cheater lol

ahaha. Heard GHRP 6 helps with hunger, so thought i'd give it a shot. I only have like a month worths anyways.

Also, I would be backloading the tren, so no extra puncture. Also heard you can shoot peps IM. Would be pinning tri's and bi's. Would look like this:

Load .1ml tren before hand.

Load 100mcg ghrp6 and cjc 1295, shoot im into bi or tri immediatly. I don't see how that would negate stability?

It may or may not negate stability but as I said it is a fact that peptides are pretty unstable compounds. Why risk it when you could easily slin pin it?

Pinning peptides IM will yield no extra benefit apart from increasing absortpion rate by a few minutes.

Back