• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dream sex

Do you climax in your sleep?

• Yes!

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 63 57.3%
  • What's a climax?

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
I never have had a wet dream. Probably due to my affliction... I am a chronic masturbator :D

I have heard and read that it is mroe common for women to have orgasms in their sleep than it is for men.

Ask IT...

:dancer:
IT,in his last thread,said,he got caught by his GF while he was spanking da monkee IN HIS SLEEP...
Find da thread,you'll see.

I HAVE in my life cuz I didn't start wacking until I was... 16 I think. but since then I've been a masterbating machine and haven't had room for a wet dream.

Nope, I always wake up. I bug my wife who tells me to bugger off, then I go back to sleep. :(

I did once, everyother time I wake up

i hear women can find themselves waking up with a pillow between their legs during wet dreams

IML Gear Cream!
hmm... then again that might be common knowledge and I just came across looking stupid

Originally posted by david
I think my girlfriend has but not me... at least that's what I think?

Yes.. She did, and it was not a dream
;) :D

Originally posted by Crono1000
I HAVE in my life cuz I didn't start wacking until I was... 16 I think. but since then I've been a masterbating machine and haven't had room for a wet dream.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Crono1000
hmm... then again that might be common knowledge and I just came across looking stupid
So what else is new????:rolleyes:
:grin: :grin: :grin:

:)

Originally posted by MJ23
Yes.. She did, and it was not a dream
;) :D

I've had sex with her while she was half asleep and told her the next morning! :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Used to wake up to sticky sheets as a teenager all the time, doesn't happen any more though. :shrug:

Well come on you two, if you're not going to show pics then at LEAST give us details. :yes: :D

Come on Mma, prove you're a man. You're not gonna let the chick tell you what to do in public are ya? :p

Originally posted by tigress
Well....I AM asking the question for a reason. Yes. :D

Women? Has this happened to any of you?

Yes but not until recently :grin:

Hey, I'm 30 and not getting any, what do you expect. Actually I've heard that at my age it is quite common. :lol:

How old are you Tigress?

Jodi, I am 33 and it just started recently. Usually when I go too long without it, I have a dream like that. So that may explain why it's happening to you too.

I am married(happily) and all is well in the bedroom, just sometimes I guess I go too long without. Guess women in their prime need it more.

And guys, there is nothing "physical" happening, it's all in the brain. No pillow between legs or anything. And I always wake up right afterward!? :D

It, I did see your thread but didn't think it was relevant since that was a physical thing you were doing, and it didn't end in orgasm. :D So that's why I started a new thread.

I wish it did end in orgasm damnit :grumble: At least then the humiliation would have been worth it :p

Back