• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Support Arizona Law Enforcement

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

Phoenix Police are investigating the arrest of a 15-year-old girl who was seen on tape being slammed to the ground by the arresting officer.
Officer Patrick Larrison has been placed on administrative leave while police carry out both an internal and criminal investigation into the arrest.
A YouTube video captured the Jan. 25 arrest on camera, but police didn't become aware of the video until this Tuesday. Someone in the police department saw the video and reported it.
"That type of video is very concerning to us," said Phoenix police Sgt. Trent Crump at a press conference Thursday. "What you see in the video is of great concern to the Phoenix Police Department about how a member of this community was treated."The 15-year-old and her family have not been identified. The three-minute-long video starts with the girl having a fight in public with a woman who police identified as her mother. The mother has her daughter pinned to the ground in the parking lot of Charter East, part of the Ombudsman Charter Schools in Phoenix. The girl was reportedly intoxicated and sharing alcohol at the school, ABC Affiliate KNXV reported.
The charter school works with at-risk students.
The girl, wearing denim shorts and a T-shirt, fights her mother's hold, eventually getting up. The mother keeps trying to grab the girl, nearly pulling her shirt off.
When the police arrive, the girl is walking away from her mother.
Officer Larrison can be seen on camera trying to catch up with the girl. He picks up speed. As she turns around to see him, he body-slams her, sending her to the ground.
"A charge here in what we're looking at, is there evidence of an aggravated assault or not," said Crump. "We have notified the County Attorney's Office of the video."
Officer Larrison is a six-and-a-half-year veteran of the Phoenix police force.
The girl was charged with aggravated assault for striking a school employee along with making threats to officers, police said.
The school said the girl is no longer a student there.
"The young woman in the video was a student at Charter East, and her last day of enrollment was the day the incident occurred," said Cate Lewandowski, spokeswoman for Charter East. "We are cooperating with the police department's investigation."

Phug that nigga girl. I would've whooped her ass, too.

I hate so say it but she probably deserved it, if not worse.

i dont support no law people except the ones that are crooked.

Just another wanna be tough guy wearing uniform. Hope this thug cop lost his job over this.

Black guy or Illegal Mexican ^^^

IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

sheriff%20arpaio%20ugly.jpg

Approves...

Black guy or Illegal Mexican ^^^

its not a race thing, is about excessive force. how would you like me using excessive force on your daughter? Maybe you would like to watch?

:showers:

IML Gear Cream!
I thought that was pretty fuckin funny………i was imagining it was Madmans Sister, fucking hysterical…..

Some of these posts on here concern me. And you guys wonder why yall country is becoming a laughable.

Some of these posts on here concern me. And you guys wonder why yall country is becoming a laughable.

Its like a epidemic . Monkey sees, monkey does.

this only happens in arizona
they should of shot her
laughable?

.........listen fellas......i work-out with cops..fire fighters..EMT guys.....

.........but that video was some brutal violent racist shit......

.....the professional cops i know would never do that......

.......i hope some cops here on IM agree....................

.......[i'm irish]

.........listen fellas......i work-out with cops..fire fighters..EMT guys.....

.........but that video was some brutal violent racist shit......

.....the professional cops i know would never do that......

.......i hope some cops here on IM agree....................

.......[i'm irish]

STFU, Jesse Jackson

its not a race thing, is about excessive force. how would you like me using excessive force on your daughter? Maybe you would like to watch?

Or I could just put a bullet behind your left ear and save us both the agony. Lay down, Chico.

there are cops on im but they must be crooked or they would of blew us in long ago, those cops are cool . its those ones that i want to fuck up on the roadside leave them for dead lol. hahaha...........:roflmao::owned:

Back