• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sugar Toxic?

I agree with the Sugar hazardous to our health as well as refined carbs and partially hydroginated fats. I do not however agree with "regulating" or making more laws to control people. people need to start taking responsibility for themselves.

65 years ago before trans fats and lots of refined sugar America did not have an Obesity problem. People ate more natural foods.

Yeah its sad we've created a sugar, fat, and hydrogenated oil dependant society. But regulation will not fix it, the answer is much more simple than that.

65 years ago before trans fats and lots of refined sugar America did not have an Obesity problem. People ate more natural foods.

Having the National heart, Lung, and Blood Institute admit they've been giving bad advice in blaming everything else but refined carbs, sugars, and trans fats for the obesity epidemic last 30 years would be a start.

Yeah its sad we've created a sugar, fat, and hydrogenated oil dependant society.
22.gif

Fructose is a toxin, yeah. Glucose is essential for life. Makes me laugh when you see these boxes of "Natural Fruit Sugar" in health food stores, like just because it's from fruit it must be good for you, right?

Totally missing the point of actually eating some fruit and getting the fibre and micronutrients along with it, but it's fine if you put seven spoons of fructose in your cup of tea because it's healthy!

Fructose is a toxin, yeah. Glucose is essential for life. Makes me laugh when you see these boxes of "Natural Fruit Sugar" in health food stores, like just because it's from fruit it must be good for you, right?

Totally missing the point of actually eating some fruit and getting the fibre and micronutrients along with it, but it's fine if you put seven spoons of fructose in your cup of tea because it's healthy!

Glucose is essential for life but carbohydrates aren't necessary for glucose. That's why there are essential fats and aminos but no essential carbohydrates.

I agree with the Sugar hazardous to our health as well as refined carbs and partially hydroginated fats. I do not however agree with "regulating" or making more laws to control people. people need to start taking responsibility for themselves.

Lots of things attribute to this including , fast food , familys on the go not eating a cook meal at the table ..ect... like you said peolpe need more natural foods ..

Back