• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dosage Advice Please

dannyg15

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I finally have everything in place for a cycle I plan to start in March. It will be my third. I'm currently 5'8" 190 lbs, 32 years old. I have 4 10ml vials of Tren Acetate, 6 10ml vials of Test Prop, 100 Proviron tabs, and Nolva and Clomid for PCT. I posted a picture on my page, it wouldn't let me post it here, said the file was too big. Anyway, I don't want to run it any longer than 10 weeks, can I get some feedback on dosing?

Prop: 150mg eod/75mg ed
Tren: 100mg eod/50mg ed

The pinning just depends if you want to do every day injections or not. Some people swear by ED injections with tren ace. They say it decreases the sides.

whats the dosing of the proviron?

50 is a good dose. A lot of guys like provi's for the libido enhancement.

have you run tren before? i see it says "your 3rd" so im guessing 3rd cycle?

A lot of guys like provi's for the libido enhancement.
22.gif

id start at 200 mg wk and up it from there. i had BAD sides with much less then 200mg wk.

Can this cycle be run without an AI?
Hellllllll no. Unless you want bitch tits that you can milk.
You need an A.I and a Prolactin Inhibitor, for the tren.
Go with Prami and Arimidex, both at .5mg ed.

Hellllllll no. Unless you want bitch tits that you can milk.
You need an A.I and a Prolactin Inhibitor, for the tren.
Go with Prami and Arimidex, both at .5mg ed.

.25mg ED of pramipexole is strong enough for 99% of guys running this dose, AND you know what happens if you start at this dose.

Good advice on everything else.

if you keep estrogen under control you wont have prolactin issues.
I find prov great with prop,free up more test,libido, just better
all round.

.25mg ED of pramipexole is strong enough for 99% of guys running this dose, AND you know what happens if you start at this dose.

Good advice on everything else.
You are right, I should have advised taking it slow. I just know for myself that I quickly found out I need .5 ed, or Im breast feeding. Sometimes I forget about where you start, and only think about where I am lol. Maybe I should stop giving advice haha

if you keep estrogen under control you wont have prolactin issues.
I find prov great with prop,free up more test,libido, just better
all round.

We are all different. Ive heard that before, but from my own personal experience, I need a prolactin inhibitor, or Im getting milked like a cow.

Get some caber.

if my tits are leaking , I'm a freaking
as the bro above me said Dostinex, start a week before , oops then as s/s appear adjust
good luck bro

IML Gear Cream!
Alright fellas, I ordered some Caber, and some Arimidex today. I don't want to risk anything on my first run with Tren. Caber twice a week at .25?

Some great advice given here. I ran Prop, Mast and Tren my last cycle and loved it. I have to admit, I was scared reading about the sides, so I chose ED shots for 8 weeks and had only a mild cough.

Started at 50mg of each ED and ended at 75mg Tren for the last 3 weeks. Stuck with Aromasin as AI and caber twice per week.

What I can say from my experience with Tren was I needed to extend my PCT out. My libido was shot at about week 3 of PCT and last about another 3 weeks or so. Wife was on my case about it the whole time.

Recovering from Tren can be pretty rough.

My libido is nuts on tren. Recovering once I go off sucks ass though.

Back