• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Doomsday

Zaphod

.45 ACP rules!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Apparently Santorum thinks he's the new Jesus.

Santorum warns voters of country's likely demise - Yahoo! News

LAKEWOOD, Colo. (AP) ??? Rick Santorum's campaign slogan could very well be one word: doomsday.

To hear him tell it, the United States will collapse under the weight of its health care system and basic freedoms will be history. Iran will annihilate Israel and then South Carolina if Iran isn't blocked from building a nuclear weapon. And divorce will yield higher taxes for all Americans.

Unless, of course, Republicans pick Santorum as the party's presidential nominee and he goes on to defeat President Barack Obama.

"They devour you. They destroy you. They consume you."

Yeah! That sounds about right!

9hia3.gif

pathetic...Santorum thinks he can scare his away into the oval office. these guys don't think much of their constituents.

May I respectfully disagree? Oh well I will anyway so there!

I do not think he is even trying to win the nomination. I think he is playing his "role" very well. Just like Gingrich and Cain, and Bachwoman and the rest of them. The GOP wants them all to do what they can to take the focus (bad press) of of the one they picked long ago. Romdude. Mittskir is the guy that will run and to have a chance to beat the bum in office now they have to make him look better than he really is.

Since they wont run someone who really is GOOD, like say Ron Paul or John Huntsman, they have to play propaganda games. Hey I like the sound of that. I should make a new tv series called Propaganda Games all about American politics.

Since they wont run someone who really is GOOD, like say Ron Paul or John Huntsman, they have to play propaganda games. Hey I like the sound of that. I should make a new tv series called Propaganda Games all about American politics.

many of RP's economic policy's would effect profits of US large firms and especially the MIC, it's why he has never come close and never will. they want a puppet that will continue following neo-liberal economic policy's which essentially protect and benefit the status quo. Huntsman, seems almost normal (not radical in any way) but since I don't watch US televised news I have no idea what his ideas are from his own mouth.

many of RP's economic policy's would effect profits of US large firms and especially the MIC, it's why he has never come close and never will. they want a puppet that will continue following neo-liberal economic policy's which essentially protect and benefit the status quo. Huntsman, seems almost normal (not radical in any way) but since I don't watch US televised news I have no idea what his ideas are from his own mouth.

^^^ Great insight here for sure :winkfinger:

America is in trouble for the foreseeable future.

IML Gear Cream!
One thing is for sure, if the GOP doesn't get their act together they are going to literally hand Obama another term. I don't think this country is in serious trouble by any measure but it is looking at 4 more years of what we already have.

:coffee:
One thing is for sure, if the GOP doesn't get their act together they are going to literally hand Obama another term. I don't think this country is in serious trouble by any measure but it is looking at 4 more years of what we already have.
agree with you

Apparently Santorum thinks he's the new Jesus.

Santorum warns voters of country's likely demise - Yahoo! News

LAKEWOOD, Colo. (AP) ??? Rick Santorum's campaign slogan could very well be one word: doomsday.

To hear him tell it, the United States will collapse under the weight of its health care system and basic freedoms will be history. Iran will annihilate Israel and then South Carolina if Iran isn't blocked from building a nuclear weapon. And divorce will yield higher taxes for all Americans.

Unless, of course, Republicans pick Santorum as the party's presidential nominee and he goes on to defeat President Barack Obama.

The USA has been declining for decades - but leave it to a religious nu-job to tell us why - and more importantly, how (coincidentally) he can save things.

I remember when the Islamic Mullahs told people in Aceh after the Tsunami that Tsunami happened because people were not being good muslims.

I'd rather watch a cartoon that these freaks.

The crazy thing is people actually fall for the schtick.

I think he is playing his "role" very well. Just like Gingrich and Cain, and Bachwoman and the rest of them. The GOP wants them all to do what they can to take the focus (bad press) of of the one they picked long ago. Romdude.
[FONT=宋]
g.gif
[/FONT][FONT=宋][/FONT]​

sadly those are not roles, that's they way they are all the time.

out of the whole bunch Romney has the most connections to Bilderberger, CFR and the Trilateral Commission, the rest never really stood a chance.

^^^ Great insight here for sure :winkfinger:

(aims Sarcas-ometer™ at you)

sarcas-ometer-iml.jpg

:thinking:

America is in trouble for the foreseeable future.

Wtf do you know? I know jack squat about politics, but I don't see you as having any additional insight, so, seriously, stfu.

Back