• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

labs

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
did naps ever get the lab results back on the "quality direct" gear??

Has anything naps sold been anything less than good quality?
They will only supply the best!
So Mote it Be
Chris

you know, it's hard to be loyal to naps. i have been to this point. i have never ordered from anywhere else. even before finding this site, i had order numerous times from naps.

i don't know what to do. i need to order in the next week to meet my cycle schedule. if i don't order soon, my spring cycle will be fucked.

GP is supposed to be back up and running soon. that would be great. that is my preference. i LOVE GP, but what if i wait another week, or two, or three and then get to order, but then there are "shipping issues" and i don't get my stuff for 6 months again???

so i'm thinking of trying the "new lab in town", but nobody knows the straight facts on them. their prices are almost too good to be true. nobody knows if it's any good though, not even naps. so do i wait on naps to get the labs back? who really knows how long that will be and how accurate it really is? if i wait, i miss my window of opprotunity. if i go ahead and order, what if i get $1000 worth of crap? what if they have the same "shipping issues"?

then i guess there is the option of jumping ship and ordering from somewhere else. i pay way more money, i don't know if the shit is any good or if i will get it on time.

i'm just fucked!!!

i'm not bitching, just venting a little.

i REALLY miss the good old days.

Has anything naps sold been anything less than good quality?
They will only supply the best!
So Mote it Be
Chris

i don't know. all i've ever ordered was GP. it seems that naps doesn't know for sure either. he is still waiting to get labs back.

but that brings about the question, why would they even be available if it wasn't verified legit already?

nobody seems to have tried it. maybe i'll be the one to risk my money to do it. i'm just uneasy about it. i'm sure you understand, right?

klc9100,

Here is my take on it, order and run it and see for yourself. I firmly believe that Naps would not sell it if it wasn't quality. We know and love GP, if you feel better waiting for it to be back, then that is what you do.

It's up to you Bro, but I know what I would do.

IML Gear Cream!
i don't know. all i've ever ordered was GP. it seems that naps doesn't know for sure either. he is still waiting to get labs back.

but that brings about the question, why would they even be available if it wasn't verified legit already?

nobody seems to have tried it. maybe i'll be the one to risk my money to do it. i'm just uneasy about it. i'm sure you understand, right?
132806792981.gif
:coffee:

you know, it's hard to be loyal to naps. i have been to this point. i have never ordered from anywhere else. even before finding this site, i had order numerous times from naps.

i don't know what to do. i need to order in the next week to meet my cycle schedule. if i don't order soon, my spring cycle will be fucked.

GP is supposed to be back up and running soon. that would be great. that is my preference. i LOVE GP, but what if i wait another week, or two, or three and then get to order, but then there are "shipping issues" and i don't get my stuff for 6 months again???

so i'm thinking of trying the "new lab in town", but nobody knows the straight facts on them. their prices are almost too good to be true. nobody knows if it's any good though, not even naps. so do i wait on naps to get the labs back? who really knows how long that will be and how accurate it really is? if i wait, i miss my window of opprotunity. if i go ahead and order, what if i get $1000 worth of crap? what if they have the same "shipping issues"?

then i guess there is the option of jumping ship and ordering from somewhere else. i pay way more money, i don't know if the shit is any good or if i will get it on time.

i'm just fucked!!!

i'm not bitching, just venting a little.

i REALLY miss the good old days.
I know for a fact gen shi test e and tren ace are gtg..

When GP is up and running, Naps just needs to take all the inventory, and go to strictly GP. Thats the brand everyone loves and trusts.

thanks man. i've had a shit day at work today and that's pretty funny shit. a fucking crab smoking. that's good shit.
Your question is a good one.:coffee:

alright. i'll be the guinea pig and try them out. i'll update in this thread throughout.

I can't wait for my goodies to arrive here so I can try them!!! Will post up once I do!

IML Gear Cream!
I like it and know you will be 100% honest.

yes bro. i will be totally honest (don't worry about that). you know i can be whiney sometimes though, so hope everything goes right for me, LOL.

at this point, my plan is to order monday. i'll let yall know.

i have to say, i'm really nervous about this, but i have to get the ball rolling. this will be my 1st order EVER that isn't GP.

i will fucking kill myself if i order this shit and 2 or 3 days later GP opens back up.

:wits::wits::wits:

yes bro. i will be totally honest (don't worry about that). you know i can be whiney sometimes though, so hope everything goes right for me, LOL.

at this point, my plan is to order monday. i'll let yall know.

i have to say, i'm really nervous about this, but i have to get the ball rolling. this will be my 1st order EVER that isn't GP.

i will fucking kill myself if i order this shit and 2 or 3 days later GP opens back up.

:wits::wits::wits:
I hope it does cause it happen to me last time i order gen shi and 6 days later GP came back up..Gen Shi is good, but the tren ace is pricey imo...

I hope it does cause it happen to me last time i order gen shi and 6 days later GP came back up..Gen Shi is good, but the tren ace is pricey imo...

so you hope i kill myself?? i'm a little confused by your post.

so you hope i kill myself?? i'm a little confused by your post.
Whatcha goona do, hang yourself with an angle haired noodle?

Back