• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

sandwich theft idea

jagbender

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
antitheft.jpg

If you're alpha enough, people won't touch your food.

That might prevent someone from eating it but also might cause it to get thrown away.

That might prevent someone from eating it but also might cause it to get thrown away.

I wish that were true at my job....bastards will leave fish in the fridge for a month before someone has the stomach to throw it out.

The fucking cleaning lady threw out some tupperware I had in the fridge. I was PISSED!

I'd be pissed off if all I had to eat for lunch is a damn sandwich.

But atleast it's on wheat bread!

The fucking cleaning lady threw out some tupperware I had in the fridge. I was PISSED!

You must have gotten out-alpha'ed by the cleaning lady:winkfinger:

If you're alpha enough, people won't touch your food.

:winkfinger: maybe try peeing on the sandwich to mark it as yours next time...then when the cleaning lady comes sniffin' around she'll get all wet and start arching her back at you!

IML Gear Cream!
We had someone stealing peoples food for a while, but no one ever touched mine. Probably because I eat healthy and nobody thinks its appetizing enough to steal. Ground Turkey and string bean spaghetti isn't for everybody, unflavored chicken breast confuses them, tuna with no mayo and brown rice, gag....

Most people would just throw this sandwich out, defeating the whole purpose.

^^^ agree with maniclion.... straight up good food without cheese and sugar and mayo means nobody will touch it.

Coworkers used to throw out my leftovers before they left work when I was the guy who processed the night systems. I was saving half of what I bought to space out the meals and I left 4 hours after everyone else. My exploding about it did settle it (it got the bosses involved). There is always a vindictive bit3h in every office. Until she got in trouble she kept doing it.

I was considering doing something like this:

Man calls cops for theft from Pa. workers' fridge | Odd Headlines | Comcast

Man calls cops for theft from Pa. workers' fridge

BREINIGSVILLE, Pa. (AP) ? If you ever had your lunch disappear from the office refrigerator, consider what one southeastern Pennsylvania man did: He called the cops.

KYW-TV in Philadelphia (Berks County Man Calls Police To Report Stolen Strawberry Jell-o ? CBS Philly ) reports that Upper Macungie Township police were called Oct. 10. That's when, according to a police news release, an employee at Wakefern Food Corp. reported "that an unknown person stole his Jell-O brand strawberry Jell-O snack from the break room refrigerator."

Police say the 39-year-old victim was angry because this wasn't the first time someone had stolen his food.

So far, police say the thief hasn't been caught. Police say in a news release that the case remains under investigation.

We had someone stealing peoples food for a while, but no one ever touched mine. Probably because I eat healthy and nobody thinks its appetizing enough to steal. Ground Turkey and string bean spaghetti isn't for everybody, unflavored chicken breast confuses them, tuna with no mayo and brown rice, gag....
if people were stealing my food...I'd sabotage it...crush up exlax or something to make someone ill....you'd find out who it was....

All of those options suck, just don't work for anyone else. Start your own business and either have no employees, or get your own damn fridge. This way you're always alpha enough... works for me!

Has anyone ever heard of coolers or ice chests? I can keep my stuff cold all day in the cooler with those reusable ice packs. Hell I forgot that I had my shake in there one time, got home and felt the shake...still cold. That was about 7 hrs.

IML Gear Cream!
Four Ways to Stop Your Terrible Roommates From Eating Your Food - BroBible.com

Four Ways to Stop Your Terrible Roommates From Eating Your Food

Love is a battlefield and the refrigerator in a shared domicile is a war zone. Double crosses, covert operations, taking prisoners in lieu of sustaining massive casualties, it?s all in the game just like EA Sports. If you haven?t recognized the by now, I?m sorry but you?ve been getting played hard and loose for however long you?ve lived with people who aren?t your parents. Unless you?re the type to keep watch over your treats like a pre-diabetic fat child on Halloween night, you?re in need of a good defense. Novices and amateurs, here are four tips if your roommates? hands are all up in your proverbial cookie jar.

Allergies: Enter the easiest way to keep your roommates? scrubby little fingers out of your yum bits and goodies. It?s likely they?ll likely divulge their medical issues to you, because of precautions and probably because they aren?t very interesting outside of that. Listen to them though, every time you hear them blather on about ?in case of emergency? or the ?Epipen protocol? it all should work to reinforce your nut or gluten-heavy shopping list. It?s really a bulletproof tactic?they need to be on guard to avoid the pro-gluten, pro-nut, pro-delicious items you?ve amassed and, bonus, you?ll know if they ever sneak any of your treats because they?ll have gone to the hospital or are downing Benadryls like their life literally depended on it.

Secretly Hoard: Like all great hoarders, you have to start small and build covertly. Find that one cupboard that?s in the back of the kitchen and filled with old muffin trays, errant garbage, or your empty half-gallon ?collection.? This is where your secret empire of riches, your El Dorado, begins. As soon as someone bring in something hoard-worthy that doesn?t require refrigeration, start stashing the choice morsels back there. Goldfish crackers, fun-size candies, Planet Lunch assorted yums, the elusively rare pack of Dunkaroo, take what you can and stockpile them like a greedy squirrel with a penchant for trans fats.

Intentionally be Disgusting: It?s the oldest trick in the game; do something bad enough and no one will ever ask you to do it again. If you can establish yourself as the guy who barbecues to the point of everything tasting like lighter fluid and ash, or be known as the guy who burns water and can?t keep his body hair out of scrambled eggs, well, you?ll be golden. Just a reputation as a terrible chef will keep your leftovers untouched. Further, when you?re in front of your roommates eat as quickly and as aggressively as possible, like some sort of feral wolf-person. You?d be surprised how people will avoid a fresh tray of lasagna if they just watched you devour a piece with no silverware or plate while you simultaneously took a dump with the door open.

Shop Against Their Tastes and Laziness: It?s similar to the allergy tactic, but without the threat or liability of your roomies? throats closing up for snitching your yum-ables. Consider preparation time and deliciousness as the two factors on which every item is evaluated and you?ll know which are the most likely to get eaten and, thus, not be bought. A whole chicken can be delicious, but no one will make it on a drunken whim after the bar. On the other end, something like carrot sticks or apples require no preparation, but they don?t have that salty-sweet, life-shortening deliciousness we all crave. You know what your roommates look for, so buy the stuff that be too lazy to make or too healthy to want and you?ll be able to retain all your food. Think about it, you?re pretty much asking for it if you bring home a box of Bagel Bites and don?t eat them immediately. Drunk, high, or just sober and bored, a roommate will definitely eat all of those.

http://www.themuse.com/advice/lunch-theft-its-real-and-its-the-worst

Lunch Theft: It's Real, and It's the Worst

There is no greater betrayal than having your lunch stolen by the very people you work with. The anger, the deceit, and the gut-wrenching suspicion will change you forever.

For all of you who don?t know the feeling, here?s an exclusive look.

After a slow and dreary morning, the promise of a midday meal has you reenergized and excited.

As soon as the clock strikes 12, you abandon all manner of work and head for the office lounge.

There?s nothing that can take you away from this moment?until you open the refrigerator door and realize your lunch is missing.

You search carefully to make sure, but alas, the paper bag you scrawled your name on this morning has clearly been taken.

You?re feeling confused and hurt.

But your bewilderment is quickly replaced with anger.

You wonder who the culprit is. Suddenly, everyone is a suspect.

You grow angrier by the minute. But before you get the chance to overreact...

...You decide to stop and weigh your options. After all, it is the mature thing to do.

So you consider stealing someone else?s lunch.

But with your break coming to an end, you decide to call it a day instead and admit defeat.

After scavenging the vending machine, you pledge to keep your lunch out of greedy hands. From now on, you?ll keep your meal a little closer to home.

12753.gif

Back