• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anybody having issues?

wisco

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering if anybody is having issues receiving packages? I've been waiting quite a while for mine. I've been in contact with people and they say it will arrive eventually, just want to make sure I'm not alone here...

(I don't mean for this to be a complaint/bitch thread. I'm a little frustrated and concerned but keeping hope alive. I hear good things about Z)

Hope I'm not out of place here

I'm friends with a few of the guys on the z team and I know they would not vouch for uncle z if z wasn't 100% gtg

I'm sure you will be taken care of. Z might have the best team in this game. some really great guys

pars

Yea man I a got a big money pack that's running pretty late. I sure wish it would hurry up, but if something happened I'm sure z would make it right. Hopefully nothing happened. Ive checked this board everyday for a couple of months now and although people have had issues here and their, z or the z team has always took care of them.

Hope I'm not out of place here

I'm friends with a few of the guys on the z team and I know they would not vouch for uncle z if z wasn't 100% gtg

I'm sure you will be taken care of. Z might have the best team in this game. some really great guys

pars

^^ and hes the competition, so that's saying a lot!
No worries with z

wisco, and haitian, did u guys order interl?

Yea ep int.

When did you guys order, i just recently placed mine so im hoping for a speedy touchdown and e-mails and its not my first order with Z , the other was quick, but z and his team are usually very hands on so if you reach out you will get answers

Just had an order go past a month. Z team has issued a re-send, I'll keep you posted!

pm one of the reps with your order # and they can check on it.

No complaints for Z here ;)

Like I said I'm not sweating it. I'm sure I'll get it.

Our dom recently under went some logistic changes to better our service, so dom packages have been delayed, but however INTL is still fine, and rolling. But all orders will be received, I put my word on it.

should of went with EK.. FLAWLESS EVER TIME!!
:hmmm:
Um back on topic..

Bro you shouldn't worry your pack will come. Z and the team are true to their word and care about their customers brother.
Your in good hands:winkfinger:

Also regarding inter - well it seemd that a lots of packs from one day were simply lost somewhere - for more info PM me :)

z.

Also regarding inter - well it seemd that a lots of packs from one day were simply lost somewhere - for more info PM me :)

z.

Pm sent

IML Gear Cream!
Delays are bound to happen guys. Just hang in there and all will be fine.

Pars and Z should join up and create a super team. destroy everything.

I'm sure everyone will be taken care of, Z always does

Z and his team are top notch . You did the right thing OP . You have been waiting patiently and you took it to the board in a kool respectful way . Thats the way to do it . Your in good hands bro . Im no rep but I am a happy customer of Z

I have an outstanding order, intern'l that is currently delayed, and checked here to see if I could pick up some dom to keep me from having a massive TIME void.

The fact my orders always come, does not replace the lost time.
The OP was checking to see if there was a delay.
I was checking to see if there were delays, as they seem to strike across the board on vendors...not their fault, but just the way it is.

Having 20something dudes say don't worry you will get your package is not helping.
Lost time is the issue. Is there something that can be done here or another supplier to avoid time loss is the issue. Ugh.

Bro cry me a river u don't want time delays buy your own powders and brew yourself otherwise your along for the ride...

"Bro cry me a river u don't want time delays buy your own powders and brew yourself otherwise your along for the ride..."

And yet another useless, uninformative meathead response.

Only thing sought is are there are freaking delays right now???

That way others know if they should put out a second round of cash to try to get some gear from this vendor since they are jammed up at another vendor....so are things running smoothe, or is there a delay...so not a good idea purchase at this time....particularly if you are waiting for gear from another vendor that is caught up in the same supply line trap.

Multiple responses that you will get it someday, or it will be good can be cut back to just 1 or 2 responses, and the point is achieved, as it is under all the other threads for each vendor.

How about some guy step up and say, things are running great or PM me for my recent experience, or looks like delays across the the supply line for most sponsors right now...or something?

Anything that indicates TIME. Got it?

Otherwise your responses are pointless to the question at hand...and ultimately unhelpful...But you get to beat your chest like a proud gorilla and say nothing useful.

Meathead express pile right on as you will....ugh.

Last edited:
You know, wasn't there a thread posted a couple of days ago that talked about customs in NY cracking down on stuff.

Your ordering internationally. The boss (Z) has chimed in here. Pars (who is a competitor) has told you that everything will be ok.

What more of an explanation do you need?

Back