• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

t3 without test?

C'mon this question has been asked numerous times. Yes you can take it but the catabolic effects will "possibly" break down both fat and muscle.

Muscle gets used up before fat does. Your best bet would be to evaluate your diet, incorporate cardio and develop a set "cutting" routine.

If you use T3, you must use some form of anabolic or you WILL lose LBM.

I would use some sort of AAS with T3.

i would just use peptides.......peps bump up your natty t-3 levels while also performing other nice things.............unless your in a big hurry to shed some fat if so then dnp is way better not to mention SAFER

i would just use peptides.......peps bump up your natty t-3 levels while also performing other nice things.............unless your in a big hurry to shed some fat if so then dnp is way better not to mention SAFER

If only using peptides (ie GHRP/GHRH combo) along with T3 I would use a schematic which employed 5 or 6 times daily doses. This would yield the same GH output as a using large amounts of synthetic exogenous GH would. It would probably be needed to stave off muscle loss. I couldnt stand to see LBM come off of me like that. The stuff is not easy to put on in the first place. I'd like to leave it there once it gets there.

DNP safer than T3???? I don`t think so!

I Disagree with this, Properly dosed DNP is far safer than T3.. some case points

I. ACTION ON BASAL METABOLISM

After the experimental research of Magne, Mayer and Plantefol, in animals, the experiments of Cutting and Tainter has confirmed, in humans, that dinitrophenol is a drug which strongly increases the metabolism, exaggerating the oxidation one hour, being able to attain 70% in ten hours and a tendency to return to normal at 24 hours if the administration of the
medicine is not continued. *Mess up with T3 dosing, and you could fuck yourself over for good*

This increase is not due to a sympathetic deregulation. The dinitro treatment respects the autonomic nervous system, in an
inverse way from thyroxine, which, at slimming doses, determines rapidly some tremors, insomnia, and a mental instability of
the type "basedowien." [a thyroid illness where one secretes too much thyroid hormones]

In the thyroid illnesses, or the thyroid treatments, there is an inverse connection between the level of the basal metabolism and
that of blood cholesterol, this being as much lower as the metabolism is higher. One doesn't observe similar phenomena in the
course of dinitro treatment.

This fact indicates that the changes caused in the blood cholesterol in the course of thyroid treatment are directly linked with
the thyroid medication and not at all to do with the elevation of the metabolism which is responsible for the reduction of
obesity. Dinitrophenol has almost no action on the blood cholesterol. (Grant and Schube).

Dinitrophenol does not attack cell tissue albumin and does not determine the fat loss to the expense of the muscles, contrary
to thyroxine.

All the clinicians know that, contrary to thyroxine, dinitrophenol is absolutely devoid of toxicity for the heart.

The research of Professor Loeper and of his students has demonstrated the physiological and clinical importance of
myocardiac glycogen. Extensive studies by P.N. Taussig have shown that dinitrophenol does not reduce cardiac glycogen at all
and that, on this point, it differs completely from thyroxine.

Finally, thyroxine causes a nitrogen malnutrition: it burns the muscle and fatigues the heart. Dinitrophenol, to the
contrary, causes a lipid-glycemic loss: it is the elimination of reserve materials without attacking visceral and muscle tissue.

T3 has been prescribed to many many patients over the years for very long durations (years) in comparison to a standard 10 week cycle. T3 is very safe.

No reputable modern day doctor would ever prescribe DNP because it's considered to be too risky for human use

IML Gear Cream!
C'mon this question has been asked numerous times. Yes you can take it but the catabolic effects will "possibly" break down both fat and muscle.

Muscle gets used up before fat does. Your best bet would be to evaluate your diet, incorporate cardio and develop a set "cutting" routine.

Clenbuterol has anti catabolic function too so taking clen and t3 would be a nice stack (or part of a nice larger one)

Clenbuterol has anti catabolic function too so taking clen and t3 would be a nice stack (or part of a nice larger one)

That part is understood by those who know the compounds. The OP just asked for T3 so that's why I just addressed that :winkfinger:

DNP can kill you that alone should be enough to deter people. You can believe what you want but that stuff is bad news and most body builders won`t touch it for a reason.

dnp is alot safer than fucking with your hormones (t-3) dude...........and way safer then clen which also fucks with your hormones

I have used hormones on and off for over 24 years. I am very surprised you would say "fucking with your hormones is less safe"

I realize you are selling DNP so that makes you biased. Please don't insult our intelligence so you can make a fast buck.

dnp is alot safer than fucking with your hormones (t-3) dude...........and way safer then clen which also fucks with your hormones
It is pretty obvious you are just pushing your product. T3 is a clinically used drug with many benefits outside of the weightlifting world. I have yet to see anyone have a problem with their own thyroid levels after using T3 for even months at a time.

I have used hormones on and off for over 24 years. I am very surprised you would say "fucking with your hormones is less safe"

I realize you are selling DNP so that makes you biased. Please don't insult our intelligence so you can make a fast buck.
it aint that bro......i felt that way before i was sourcing..........then the online talks i had with conciliator and animal really drove it home..........as far as sourcing i aint doin it to make a fast buck.....its just that i cant use the stuff fast enough so i fugured "why not?"...........most my customers are housewives and fat chicks at the gym anyways haha

I've done clen and T3 cycle, always get the shakes, but proper diet and exercise is always safer. It took my thyroid 2/3 weeks to come back to normal.

Everyone's body is different these things can react differently in your system, so to each it's own.

-P

i use t-3 myself from time to time......i use it mostly because it excites the mitochondria.........that with something that uncouples the mitochondria makes mitochondrial repiration more difficult which increases caloric output..........another thing i like about t-3 is it can turn the lil grey hairs startin to pop up on my chin dark again...............but it is too muscle wasting and i prefer the natty t-1, t-2, t-3, t-4 level increase by doing peps.........and after my long d cycles t-3 goes up for a few weeks anyways...................maybe i am biased.....but thats more due to d working faster for me and working every time

im not taking sides but DNP is alot safer than people think

dont take 1000mg a day and dont drink water
see what happens

Back