• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Q & A with IFBB Pro Tracy Bodner (aka IslandGirl)

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Q & A with IFBB Pro Tracy Bodner (aka IslandGirl)

tracy-qa.jpg

Tracy Bodner ~ IFBB Physique Pro

Total Package Consulting

Tracy on Facebook

I will be at the arnold! Hoping to catch someones eye and become famous haha

Hi Tracy:

Why is it not optimal to eat fats with carbs? Serious question.

I've read various articles but nothing that makes much sense. Thanks.

Hey Tracy! Just saying hi! See you at the Arnold... right?

Hey Tad! I wish I was going to the Arnold. Won't be able to make it this year. My pro debut is a week before that, then doing St.Louis, 3 weeks after Phoenix. Have fun and get tons of pics and share it with us here on IML!

Hi Tracy:

Why is it not optimal to eat fats with carbs? Serious question.

I've read various articles but nothing that makes much sense. Thanks.

Hi XYZ!

I love a good juicy steak with a yummy sweet potato or pasta and meat sauce.

For the majority of the time, we don't mix high fats and high carbs together due to the insulin repsonse created by the sugars in the carbohydrates.

Just stopping in to say hi girl!

xoxo

Hi XYZ!

I love a good juicy steak with a yummy sweet potato or pasta and meat sauce.

For the majority of the time, we don't mix high fats and high carbs together due to the insulin repsonse created by the sugars in the carbohydrates.

That's what I thought, just wanted an expert opinion. Thank you.

I hope the family is well.

Don't mix fat and carbs. Good info

Personally, what I do. Works great for me. I know you may find conficting info out there...you just have to experiment and see what works for you.

I'm not saying I don't ever combine fats and carbs. Like I mentioned in my other post, who doesn't love a juicy filet and potato. I love it!

That's what I thought, just wanted an expert opinion. Thank you.

I hope the family is well.

Thank you and yes, family is doing well. The kiddos are excited for our Phoenix trip in 2.5 weeks.

Ok folks. If you have any questions that involved competition and getting on stage. I am also a NPC Chief Judge and have been one for over 10 years. I'm more than happy to assist in that arena as well.

You are beautiful !!

I know as a judge your supposed to breakdown and assess the whole physique, but is there a certain body part that you really pay attention to? Back, Calves, etc.

Ok folks. If you have any questions that involved competition and getting on stage. I am also a NPC Chief Judge and have been one for over 10 years. I'm more than happy to assist in that arena as well.

Serious question, using a % how important is a females butt in the Bikini competitions? I say at least 50%. :thinking:

I know as a judge your supposed to breakdown and assess the whole physique, but is there a certain body part that you really pay attention to? Back, Calves, etc.

No not really. I judge the overall physique and will look at every bodypart in comparison to the other bodies on stage.

Serious question, using a % how important is a females butt in the Bikini competitions? I say at least 50%. :thinking:

hahaha Have you been talking to my bikini clients? lol

50% sounds about right. Many times that is the deciding factor in judging bikini competitions. Everyone may look great from the front, but you turn them around and their glutes are not tight enough.

hahaha Have you been talking to my bikini clients? lol

50% sounds about right. Many times that is the deciding factor in judging bikini competitions. Everyone may look great from the front, but you turn them around and their glutes are not tight enough.

it's my favorite body part. :)

Back