• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hormone Panel BETTER after 12 weeks on AndroHard v3

MattPorter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I just received the blood work back from a Tester who decided to run AndroHard v3 for an extended cycle of 12-weeks.

He lost 4% BF and toned up of course, but the blood numbers are what intrigued me.

This gentleman went in for his Pre-Cycle Lab and his Total Testosterone was measured at 360 ng/dL. His Pre-Cycle Estradiol measured in at 20.1 pg/mL

So he uses AndroHard for 90 days straight and then uses the following for PCT -

prototype trace mineral complex (effervescent powder)
EndoAmp Max
TCF-1
Sustain Alpha

His 30 day post cycle numbers are better than his pre-cycle numbers --
Total Testosterone is 419 ng/dL
Estradiol is now 11.8 pg/mL

So he lost BF%, got in better shape and the result of that is a better testosterone:estrogen ratio after using a steroidal product for 3 months.

I believe the fact that he is now leaner has contributed to him having a better hormonal profile.

So you can safely use steroids and go BEYOND full recovery.

-Matt

Copy of said bloods? :thinking:

Copy of said bloods? :thinking:

I'm touching up the entire case reports now and updating all of the blood data. These are for public viewing and show all blood parameters.

These all should be updated by next week for viewing --- pretty interesting as everyone fully recovered and maintained gains -- most likely due to never being fully shutdown.

-Matt

Pics of the 4%bf loss?

Pics of the 4%bf loss?

I'll post everything back to this thread when it is all touched up and proofed.

He started out at a doughy 18.5% and ended up at a "less doughy" 14.5% -- but keep in mind he did NOT change any variables and just used the product.

Noone will be blown away by the transformation, just interesting blood panel numbers.

I can imagine if he trained more intense and wasn't a club owner partying on weekends results could have been double......

-Matt

Back