• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Q & A with John Connor Expert AAS advisor

IML Gear Cream!
Whats a good oral first cycle for bulking? I'm still weighing out my options here, I know test is best but if I couldn't stomach injecting or find a professional to help or oversee me, any oral only cycles you'd recommend along with what pct?

Its gotten slow over in my Q and A...your views are dangerously close to mine ;)

Its gotten slow over in my Q and A...your views are dangerously close to mine ;)

I am loved....and so are you....lets party.

John is the man. I have received a ton of amazing advice from him. You know your stuff :heart:

Whats a good oral first cycle for bulking? I'm still weighing out my options here, I know test is best but if I couldn't stomach injecting or find a professional to help or oversee me, any oral only cycles you'd recommend along with what pct?
?

I love D-bol myself. 50mg daily for 6-8 weeks. Clomid for PCT.

Or you could do a legal designer steroid like Super DMZ rx.

I'm in it for mass and keep able gains, want to try something to access my side effect tolerance. Do I need AI while on cycle how should I brake up the dosing?

hey heavy what is the maximum you have ever run your test ? i know it is based off os AAS exp. and all, but was just wondering?i know some guys who have used 3500 a week and are TANKS! but they have a lot of exp. so i was just wondering you personally?

John,

During my PCT, ( I'm doing a Test E cycle) during the 2 weeks where I'm waiting that the Ester clears out, should I pin HCG twice a week like while on cycle and do I have to take Aromasin like on cycle?
Ohhhh and please... Don't call me Natty

I definitely would use HCG while the ester is clearing to speed recovery.

I like to control E2 on cycle with an AI.

IML Gear Cream!
hey heavy lets say this guy is 49 been lifting for 31 years competed for 15 years in natural contest for 15 years. He is 5'10" weighs 220 natural at about 12 percent body fat.He was thinking of doing 2 short cycles in a row each lasting 6 weeks with six weeks off between the two 1-6 450mg test prop
1-6 50mg anavar
four weeks of pct clomid 100,100 50,50 two weeks off
then repeat same cycle. any thoughts? this would be his 3rd go with aas

I prefer a cycle to be a minimum of 56 days. This is the most efficient cycle length in my opinion.

Mr. Conner,

I've noticed a small knot under my left nipple which i'm thinking is gyno..
Both nipples stay hard all the time but no pain in either..A buddy of mine gave me a bottle
of anastrazole and said take 1/2 cc everyday for 7 days then eod the whole time on cycle..
Does anastrazole treat gyno or does it prevent it or should i be taking something else for treatment?

Adex may reduce newly formed gyno but I would prefer Nolvadex at 10mg twice daily to treat gyno. Run the Nolva until you get the desired effect.

my girlfrien would like to run Halo For Her by IRONMAG LABS, my question is she is currently on the pill will it have any effect against the pill and interfere with its ability to prevent a child LOL!

Not to my knowledge.

Hey John I am a few weeks short of 55 on my cruise of 250mg/wk of Test E after a nice D-bol/Test 400/Var 12 weeker. I am going to run Tren Ace next with Test which I know you like. I have 4-Tren Ace 100/ml vials and 4-Test C 250/ml vials. I was thinking:

M-Tren Ace 100/Test C 250

W-Tren Ace 100/Test C 250

F-Tren Ace 100/Test C 250

That would be 300 Tren and 750 Test per week with enough for 12 weeks.

Is there a better run?

I also have 5 bottles of an EQ/Test 500 250/250 and 50-50mg D-bol.

Thanks in advance John.

I like your proposed cycle. The Tren is a good dose to see how you respond. Many guys get pretty bad sides if they exceed 400mg weekly on Tren Ace. I would give this a go brother.

Hey Heavy

I was on a short blast cycle that consisted of

1-2 week
700mg test prop + 350 nandro phenylp total weekly + 1mg Adex EOD

3 week
700mg test prop + 700 nandro phenylp total weekly + 2.5mg letro ED + Vit B6 400mg ED

My gyno has started hurting like a bitch in my right nipple. Even though i have been on Letro for 1 week now. I added in nolva @ 40mgs yesterday and today 80mgs

Ive stopped the blast so havent pinned for 3 days.

Still on letro and My right nipple is swollen and has the lump is hurting :(

Any ideas heavy? i cant get any blood work done right now unfortunately

Many Thanks

Nolva or letro are very good for treating gyno. I would pick one and continue using it for 4-6 weeks brother.

hey heavy what is the maximum you have ever run your test ? i know it is based off os AAS exp. and all, but was just wondering?i know some guys who have used 3500 a week and are TANKS! but they have a lot of exp. so i was just wondering you personally?

I used up to 2,600mg weekly once. It was WAY too much.

I think the average guy does not need to exceed 1,500mg T weekly.

Do you have any studies that validated HRT, 200 mg/week, HCG, Adex? My doc has me on Axiron gel and mentioned to me that he does give inject however 200mg once a month.

heavy I got bw coming up and I stopped all long ester test but started useing prop as an added test for my TRT because my doc is a fucktard and wants me in the 500 range total T so I try to keep my self around 900-1000 total T but I got to come in low to keep my TRT dose were Im at. How far out should I stop the prop before the bw thanks brother

IML Gear Cream!
I like your proposed cycle. The Tren is a good dose to see how you respond. Many guys get pretty bad sides if they exceed 400mg weekly on Tren Ace. I would give this a go brother.

Thank you very much for your time. I will give it a go!

Adex may reduce newly formed gyno but I would prefer Nolvadex at 10mg twice daily to treat gyno. Run the Nolva until you get the desired effect.

thanks brother...

Hello Mr. Connor,

So because of the myostatin increase around the 8 week mark, would you suggest we limit our cycles to that length/increase our doses after the 8 week mark?

Since reading that study, I've decided to limit my blasts to 8 weeks, and my cruises to 4 weeks. Would the act of crusing on a significantly lower dose than is seen in blasts reduce the increase in myostatin?

My blasts would look like 1g test prop/week + 1g tren ace/week for 8 weeks (clean bulking during these periods), and my cruise would be anywhere from 3-500mg of test prop a week + clen (I would focus on reducing fat mass during my cruises).

Would you say that this is practical for lean mass growth assuming my diet and training are on point? What would you consider to be optimal for dosing, timing (cycle length/duration) using only AAS?

thank you sir.

been reading super dmz logs from around the web, and i like what I see. What could or should be ran with it in a typical 30 day cycle? And should i do just 30 days? no 45 or 60?

Do you have any studies that validated HRT, 200 mg/week, HCG, Adex? My doc has me on Axiron gel and mentioned to me that he does give inject however 200mg once a month.

200mg Cyp weekly is about as high a dose that most traditional docs will prescribe. The anti-aging docs however will exceed this dosage at times. The rational is that our lab referrance ranges are based on flawed data. If an old man with declining T levels was used to create the reference range than their results should be discarded. Therefore the low end of the ranges are based on sick men. Sick being defined as someone with declining T levels. Most labs allow for Total T levels as low as 300ng/dl. This is absolutely laughable since 300ng/dl is an average level for a 60-80 year old man (a sick person hormonally). We should be able to have T levels of a 19 year old healthy man. This is going to be about 1,000-1,200ng/dl. It is our right as patients to have our T levels restored to our youthful levels.

Furthermore the treatment should not soley rely on a Total T ng/dl reading as free T is more important than Total T. Free T is raised by adding an AI. An AI also controls excessive E2 aromatization therefore reducing E2 related side effects like gyno. Additionally we need to treat patients based on how they feel not some arbitrary number. Reversing the patients symptoms should drive the treatment. I like to see guys have improved energy, mood and libido when on HRT. This then allows for a much more aggressive and tailor made treatment. In other words reference ranges take a back seat to treating symptoms of low mood, energy and libido.

HCG is typically used as a mono therapy not in combination with Testosterone. The reason is that Testosterone will correct low hormones on its own. However the anti-aging industry advocates HCG along side T therapy for aesthetic reasons and to keep the male from 100% shut down. This is a difficult sell for a traditional doc.

Testosterone Official FDA information, side effects and uses.

If your doc believes 200mg T monthly is enough you need to educate him or find a new doc. At 10 days the Cypionate will be baseline so you will crash and symptoms will return for the rest of the month. Sounds like you seriously need a new doctor.

heavy I got bw coming up and I stopped all long ester test but started useing prop as an added test for my TRT because my doc is a fucktard and wants me in the 500 range total T so I try to keep my self around 900-1000 total T but I got to come in low to keep my TRT dose were Im at. How far out should I stop the prop before the bw thanks brother

To be absolutely safe 8-10 days brother.

Hello Mr. Connor,

So because of the myostatin increase around the 8 week mark, would you suggest we limit our cycles to that length/increase our doses after the 8 week mark?

Since reading that study, I've decided to limit my blasts to 8 weeks, and my cruises to 4 weeks. Would the act of crusing on a significantly lower dose than is seen in blasts reduce the increase in myostatin?

My blasts would look like 1g test prop/week + 1g tren ace/week for 8 weeks (clean bulking during these periods), and my cruise would be anywhere from 3-500mg of test prop a week + clen (I would focus on reducing fat mass during my cruises).

Would you say that this is practical for lean mass growth assuming my diet and training are on point? What would you consider to be optimal for dosing, timing (cycle length/duration) using only AAS?

thank you sir.

56 day cycles are ideal because of Myostatin increases. Myostatin will reduce over time so cruising in between will meet that goal.

I think your tren dose is excessive. I would cut it in half.

been reading super dmz logs from around the web, and i like what I see. What could or should be ran with it in a typical 30 day cycle? And should i do just 30 days? no 45 or 60?

I like SDMZ with testosterone and advanced cycle support. I would not exceed 6 weeks on SDMZ for any reason brother.

Back