• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Q & A with John Connor Expert AAS advisor

IML Gear Cream!
Should I lower my test dose if I add NPP? and Also if I add Var should I lower it again?

Sup Heavy , Im about to change up my cycle right in the middle ...Going from Test E 1200 mgs a week to sust ... What dose of HG sust would you do and consider equal to the 1200mgs of test e I was doing ? Also how do you personally run sust and at what dose ? Thanks Bro

Also Do ya think if your doing sust you just might as well do prop instead ? Thanks again Heavy
1,250 Sust weekly is what I would transition to. 2-3 evenly spaced injects weekly is fine.

Hey John few questions for you good sir :)

1)Best way(s) getting rid of acne?

2)Lump on back of neck hard as a rock, doesn't move, fairly small, not growing rapidly....noticing no symptoms....anything to worry about? (i do tend to dye my hair frequently)

3)Melonotan 2 dose for sex drive enhancement and getting tan?

Thank you!

Hello john a question about coming off steroids after 3 years. So I started out on the 400 milligrams of testosterone cypionate per week about two and a half years ago approaching 3 years now, I used to fiddle between two and four hundred milligrams a week for my first year. I would always go to the gym at least 5 days a week and my workouts were spot on! I continued my excellent work ethic during the second year and up the dose to about 600 milligrams a week and also started using three to four hundred milligrams a week of deca. Again my workouts were spot on my protein intake was spot on in my nutrition was okay but not great. Now I'm back to running 400 milligrams a week and working out like a champ. I started off as a sloppy 260 pound man and now I am a beast of a powerlifting giant three hundred and forty pound man. I am thinking about going off steroids for a few months to try and balance my hormones but I will add that all of my blood work has come back good throughout these years. I have tested my blood levels every 3 months and my test levels were sitting right about 650 to 1300 depending on when my last shot was, but I'm guessing even with the steroid injections I'm sitting around 600- 800 on my total testosterone count... I'm wondering if it would be a great benefit to taking a break after all this time or just cruising on like a hundred milligrams a week for 3 or 4 months. I do not compete and I already have two children so I'm not too worried about the infertility thing but I'm thinking if I ever want to cut back down to a solid 260 I may have to come off the juice for a bit. I am just curious about the pros and cons of coming off steroids after this long of time. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I've been taking 1 mg of finasteride to slow down hair loss for many years now while not on
any AAS. I have recently started back up and was wondering if the finasteride will hinder gains
while either blasting or cruising?
Because it blocks the effects of DHT you will likely see a slight reduction in gains but not sure we have data to answer how much.

Should I lower my test dose if I add NPP? and Also if I add Var should I lower it again?
I would need to know more about your goals and how far you are into the cycle but I don't like dropping the dose unless there's a very good reason as it tends to stall gains.

As a guy in mid-late 40s, like you, but having been off (completely) for a year and a half, is this like starting over with a first cycle? I know everybody says you lose it all, but I do not think in 18 months that it all went away.

Three prior cycles, 6 feet tall, was 216, now 204 all natural. I am probably at 15% bodyfat, which is about the worst I have ever been in my life.

Three Prior Cycles;
(1) 500 mg weekly test for 10 weeks, aromasin
(2) Test 600, Deca 300, aromasin and prami, I cannot remember how many weeks, but I think it was 14
(3) Test and tren and mast and anavar, aromasin and prami

All had a PCT with aromasin and clomid. HCG used throughout last cycle, but not on first two.

I was looking at Testosterone and NPP (as stated above), with dianabol to start out. Given my year and a half break, do you think simply another cycle of only 600 test /300 mg NPP, say 10 weeks, with dianabol for the first 4 or 5 at 50 mg daily, would be a good fourth cycle? I intend to use aromasin. Do you think any prami or caber is needed with this dose (assuming you think this is an appropriate dose)?

Goal is a clean (lean) bulk - add some muscle without adding bodyfat, maybe even recomp and lose bodyfat while gaining. I am willing to keep the diet clean.

I might do a test/anavar cut in the summer, but let's talk about a late winter muscle gain for now. 600 test/300 NPP with a dianabol kicker or something different? Higher or lower doses?
This post was in January. You gave it the thumbs up. I am 6 weeks into 600 test/ 300 NPP right now and loving it! I did add dianabol from week 2 (waited until week two to start the NPP, too) and the dianabol is now stopped. Using aromasin but not caber or prami right now.

So, what do you think of upping the dosages for the last few weeks?

Say, from 600 test/ 300 NPP to
800 test/ 400 NPP?

1000/500?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and advice.

This post was in January. You gave it the thumbs up. I am 6 weeks into 600 test/ 300 NPP right now and loving it! I did add dianabol from week 2 (waited until week two to start the NPP, too) and the dianabol is now stopped. Using aromasin but not caber or prami right now.

So, what do you think of upping the dosages for the last few weeks?

Say, from 600 test/ 300 NPP to
800 test/ 400 NPP?

1000/500?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and advice.
I think increasing the T at this point makes a lot of sense. Bumping the NPP is also fine but I prefer ramping up the Test myself.

Heavy,

Buddy of mine is running 600 Test Enth 300 Mast E and 300 Deca do those ratios look right to you? He has run over 10 cycles and is looking for good solid lean mass looking to keep water retention down. Also he wanted to know how and when he should run his Arimidex. About what dose and frequency would you recommend and when should he start

I would need to know more about your goals and how far you are into the cycle but I don't like dropping the dose unless there's a very good reason as it tends to stall gains.

Long story short I was off for 8 months (approximately) and I'm low T. I finally got the go ahead to pin again from the doc so I started with 500 Test E and 500 Sust a week for the last 2-3 weeks. I'm currently trying to gain Muscle back again. I think just adding Diet Lifting and Cardio back after an 8 mos break should lean me out enough for me to be happy.

I've ran high test doses but have stayed away from 19 nors till now.

Heavy,

Buddy of mine is running 600 Test Enth 300 Mast E and 300 Deca do those ratios look right to you? He has run over 10 cycles and is looking for good solid lean mass looking to keep water retention down. Also he wanted to know how and when he should run his Arimidex. About what dose and frequency would you recommend and when should he start
I like Mast a bit higher, maybe 400 mg weekly on the lower end.

Adex should start around 0.5mg EOD but depending on his response that may need to increase to 1 mg daily.

Long story short I was off for 8 months (approximately) and I'm low T. I finally got the go ahead to pin again from the doc so I started with 500 Test E and 500 Sust a week for the last 2-3 weeks. I'm currently trying to gain Muscle back again. I think just adding Diet Lifting and Cardio back after an 8 mos break should lean me out enough for me to be happy.

I've ran high test doses but have stayed away from 19 nors till now.
Sounds like you are sort of front loading the T so in this case lowering the T and adding NPP is fine.

Hey John few questions for you good sir :)

1)Best way(s) getting rid of acne?

2)Lump on back of neck hard as a rock, doesn't move, fairly small, not growing rapidly....noticing no symptoms....anything to worry about? (i do tend to dye my hair frequently)

3)Melonotan 2 dose for sex drive enhancement and getting tan?

Thank you!
1. Accutane~20 mg daily for 6 months

2. no idea

3. Start with a dose of 0.25mg. If side effects (primarily nausea) are not proving troublesome, attempt to increase daily dosage by 0.25mg where possible, until you reach 1-1.5mg daily. Most have found that this level will yield a very pleasing result and I can't see much point in increasing too much further unless a very deep tan was desired. As with Melanotan, once the desired level of tanning is reached, a maintenance phase is used.

I like Mast a bit higher, maybe 400 mg weekly on the lower end.

Adex should start around 0.5mg EOD but depending on his response that may need to increase to 1 mg daily.

Cool thank you. Should he start the Adex when he starts or should he wait a couple wks? Also with those other 2 compounds how high could he go on the Mast since I know you said the 400 mg weekly was on the lower end. Thanks again for your help.

original post "Buddy of mine is running 600 Test Enth 300 Mast E and 300 Deca do those ratios look right to you? He has run over 10 cycles and is looking for good solid lean mass looking to keep water retention down. Also he wanted to know how and when he should run his Arimidex. About what dose and frequency would you recommend and when should he start"

Sounds like you are sort of front loading the T so in this case lowering the T and adding NPP is fine.

Thank you for your help.

Cool thank you. Should he start the Adex when he starts or should he wait a couple wks? Also with those other 2 compounds how high could he go on the Mast since I know you said the 400 mg weekly was on the lower end. Thanks again for your help.

original post "Buddy of mine is running 600 Test Enth 300 Mast E and 300 Deca do those ratios look right to you? He has run over 10 cycles and is looking for good solid lean mass looking to keep water retention down. Also he wanted to know how and when he should run his Arimidex. About what dose and frequency would you recommend and when should he start"
I would start the Adex on day one. Mast is nice between 400-600 mg weekly.

IML Gear Cream!
I think increasing the T at this point makes a lot of sense. Bumping the NPP is also fine but I prefer ramping up the Test myself.

Just an update - I split the baby, following your advice and then some. I bumped the dosages from 600 test/ 300 NPP to 900 test / 400 NPP.

Wow, why didn't I do this before?

600/300 is the highest I have ever done previously.

It has only been a week, but not only can I feel the difference, I started growing (and leaning out at the same time) much faster. I felt like I was starting to stall out a little after stopping the dianabol, but upping the dosages has come with visible short term changes.

SO far, I absolutely love the higher dosage.

Makes me want to contemplate cruising on a gram . . . LOL!

Heavy....have you ever used injectable L-Carnithine? I was wondering if it's worth it, what the benefits would be, and the best dosing protocol.

Thanks in advance!

1. Accutane~20 mg daily for 6 months

2. no idea

3. Start with a dose of 0.25mg. If side effects (primarily nausea) are not proving troublesome, attempt to increase daily dosage by 0.25mg where possible, until you reach 1-1.5mg daily. Most have found that this level will yield a very pleasing result and I can't see much point in increasing too much further unless a very deep tan was desired. As with Melanotan, once the desired level of tanning is reached, a maintenance phase is used.

Any chance you can tell my lab rat where to get some accutane?

^^tehe

I think you recommend 6-10 iu of hgh for bulking purposes. How many ius of hgh would you recommend while using ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 no dac for bulking purposes still

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Just an update - I split the baby, following your advice and then some. I bumped the dosages from 600 test/ 300 NPP to 900 test / 400 NPP.

Wow, why didn't I do this before?

600/300 is the highest I have ever done previously.

It has only been a week, but not only can I feel the difference, I started growing (and leaning out at the same time) much faster. I felt like I was starting to stall out a little after stopping the dianabol, but upping the dosages has come with visible short term changes.

SO far, I absolutely love the higher dosage.

Makes me want to contemplate cruising on a gram . . . LOL!
Awesome to hear brother! Keep us posted.

Heavy....have you ever used injectable L-Carnithine? I was wondering if it's worth it, what the benefits would be, and the best dosing protocol.

Thanks in advance!
No, never used it. Sorry

I think you recommend 6-10 iu of hgh for bulking purposes. How many ius of hgh would you recommend while using ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 no dac for bulking purposes still

6iu rHGH

What rhgh dosing protocol do you follow? Soon as you wake up? Pre or post work out?

What rhgh dosing protocol do you follow? Soon as you wake up? Pre or post work out?

Upon waking fasted all at once, 7 days per week. After a few months you can skip a day or two per month if you are on a budget.

Back