• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Q & A with John Connor Expert AAS advisor

IML Gear Cream!
Heavy, what age do you think pros started using HGH and slin ? what i mean is when i look at pictures of jay cutler and other pros they had good genetics yes. they looked stacked at 18-19 because they had a look of someone who was training hard as hell and taking juice like the rest of us. than when you only look 3 years later when these guys are in there early 20s, they just changed into new men. i mean they put on 30lbs of 3 dimensional muscle and have the muscle maturity that arnold had when he was 30s and arnold trained for 20 years, not 5.. there has to be something the average joes dont know. i mean i know people who have mega dosed just gear no HGH for 3 years and still didn't develop like these pros have in such a short time. look at damn phil heath. he looked good and shredded when he started, like some good tren cycles and hard work. but after 4 years of following jay, he put on mega muscle and went pro and is now #1. do you think they have a drug we dont know about ? i think the secret is HGH and slin started early. i am not accompanying all there success to drugs. someone can train for 25 years with just test and deca and look great. but it takes YEARS!!! these guys did it so fast. i mean i have seen some teenage nationals kids now a days whos muscles are so mature and 3d looking its insane. they are also under the wing of Kai green. so there is no way thats just AAS.

They have coaches that teach them how to eat and train. I would venture to guess that 80% of guys on this board have no clue how to bulk. The amount of CLEAN food you have to eat once you are over 225 lean is insane when properly bulking. GH gut should be renamed food gut. There's no doubt that genetics are a large factor as well. Some of us are lucky and some of us are not.

Peptides play a role but many of the top level guys I know have extraordinarily strict diets and use maybe 4-6 iu GH daily. Insulin use is common at that level.

My advice to guys wanting to really push it to the next level is hiring a very good personal trainer and nutritionist. You will learn a great deal in those few months and you will have several extra sets of eyes looking at your development. Record EVERYTHING in a diary while under coaching for later use.

Heavy,

Would you trust a "research company" AI if you were running 1gram of test E per week? If so, would it be better to go with with a suicidal or non-suicidal inhibitor? Any RC company's product you would swear by?

ok heavy one more question as i am confused now about reading this article......what are your thoughts on HGH and carbs ? this is what i just read ...

" normally you should have enough carbs in the blood if you take hgh because hgh needs insulin to promote igf emission from the liver. in the range up to 4iu you will not get any problems with fasting glucose, if so lower your dosage or take insulin. let me tell once and for all: if you take hgh and have no carbs in your bloodstream you are wasting a lot of money and most of the potential of hgH....concerning muscle growth/any growth: the liver needs carbs to produce igf. igf is the stuff that promotes all the growth at the target cells. no carbs, less igf, less muscle growth."

what are your thoughts on this heavy? does this mean that shooting HGH in the AM on an empty stomach is a waste ? i was planning on doing 5iu every morning and than doing 20min fasted cardio. after that i would have a breakfast containing complex carbs low GI and protein, maybe even slin to assist in lowering blood sugar.

Heavy,

Would you trust a "research company" AI if you were running 1gram of test E per week? If so, would it be better to go with with a suicidal or non-suicidal inhibitor? Any RC company's product you would swear by?
I'm currently using Purchase Peptides Aromasin. I also just blood tested their current batch of Letro and its 100% correct. Either will work but their Letro pounded my E2. Lowest I have ever seen with my Test outside the reference range.

ok heavy one more question as i am confused now about reading this article......what are your thoughts on HGH and carbs ? this is what i just read ...

" normally you should have enough carbs in the blood if you take hgh because hgh needs insulin to promote igf emission from the liver. in the range up to 4iu you will not get any problems with fasting glucose, if so lower your dosage or take insulin. let me tell once and for all: if you take hgh and have no carbs in your bloodstream you are wasting a lot of money and most of the potential of hgH....concerning muscle growth/any growth: the liver needs carbs to produce igf. igf is the stuff that promotes all the growth at the target cells. no carbs, less igf, less muscle growth."

what are your thoughts on this heavy? does this mean that shooting HGH in the AM on an empty stomach is a waste ? i was planning on doing 5iu every morning and than doing 20min fasted cardio. after that i would have a breakfast containing complex carbs low GI and protein, maybe even slin to assist in lowering blood sugar.
IGF-1 will elevate and stay elevated regardless of fasting, low carbs or higher carbs. I have seen many many labs taken while fasting and IGF-1 was through the roof. Your plan looks fine to me brother. If you are seriously worried about it then get labs to check GH serum levels and IGF-1 levels after you have been on the GH for a couple weeks.

thanks heavy. really appreciate the consistent feedback. does it matter what time i take the test ? i think after being on it for about 3 weeks i will just shoot my 4-5iu and go get tested later that day.

Hey Heavy, great thread you got going here! I know I've read the answer to my question somewhere but I cant seem to find it.. So I'll try to ask you right away.

What's the least amount of time that I should spend on my cruice before I blast again? Not healthwise, purly musclebuildingwise. For some reason I've the number four (as in weeks) in my mind.

I've four weeks of my (24days until contest) cycle left, I'm using tren a, mast p, EQ and winstrol as blast (with 100mg cyp e3d as a base). How long should i cruice before i start my test/nando blast? Is two weeks enough for the myotestin (and so on) to go back to baseline? Just theoretically speaking.

Cheers!

thanks heavy. really appreciate the consistent feedback. does it matter what time i take the test ? i think after being on it for about 3 weeks i will just shoot my 4-5iu and go get tested later that day.
About 3 hours after administration is ideal. 10iu rhGH all at once. This will prove the GH and the response of IGF-1.

ok LAST question regarding HGH i swear.
1st question- do you fast for 30min after GH injection ?

2nd- ok so when using HGH mainly for its fat loss benefits, can Insulin still be used or will that blunt fat loss ? HGH can cause high blood sugar and i want to avoid that. when bulking i would typically use 5iu GH post workout, wait 20min than shoot 6-8iu slin with shake. but the first 8 weeks of my next cycle i am going to be cutting. so for the first 8 weeks on GH i am using it for fat loss and didnt know if one could still incorporate slin or if that would blunt fat loss efffects. i plan to do 3-4iu in morning since im looking for fat loss the first 8 weeks of my 20 weeks blast. T3 is also in there.

Hey Heavy, great thread you got going here! I know I've read the answer to my question somewhere but I cant seem to find it.. So I'll try to ask you right away.

What's the least amount of time that I should spend on my cruice before I blast again? Not healthwise, purly musclebuildingwise. For some reason I've the number four (as in weeks) in my mind.

I've four weeks of my (24days until contest) cycle left, I'm using tren a, mast p, EQ and winstrol as blast (with 100mg cyp e3d as a base). How long should i cruice before i start my test/nando blast? Is two weeks enough for the myotestin (and so on) to go back to baseline? Just theoretically speaking.

Cheers!

I think cruising should be 6 weeks minimum. Its a time to take stress off your body and organs so anything less is probably too short.

IML Gear Cream!
i've a good gifted physique and i do home practice along with yoga at roof top in the evening regularly for half an hour just for the sake of having a healthy body ... I'm a vegetarian and depends a lot upon the green veggie and seasonal fruits .. is there anything should i include to it for additional benefits...or is it OK ?

Hi Heavy,

I did two cycles, the first one between:

21st february 2012 to 21st apriil 2012 ( 10weeks)

The second one:

24th september 2012 to 2nd december 2012 ( 10 weeks)

The first one was with just 500mg of Test E, the second one was with Test E at 750mg with a kickstart during the first 4 weeks withSDMZ 2.0.

The second time I had a slight gyno after PCT. I treated it with nolvadex during 3 months and everything is back to normal now.

I wait at least 14 weeks between each cycle as you recommended : Time on cycle+Time on PCT= Time off

I'll probably do my third one in september. According to what you said before, I'm gonna hire a bodybuilding nutritionist. I have been off the gym for more than a month and want to be back at my best "natural" possibilit?s before to start the next cycle.

You made me some suggestions for the next cycle and here what I plan to do, I added Nolva during my cycle to avoid any possibility of gyno since I had one recently as I mentioned.

1- Are you ok with my cycle below?

2- I'm not too familiar with T3, any advice for the rookie I Am with it? Is there a special risk with it at this dose?

3- Should I keep taking Nolva on PCT?

Thx Heavy!

10 weeks cycle with:

-Sunday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
1 quarter tablet of Proscar per day (1.25mg)
Proviron 50mg/day split in twice
T3 50mcg's daily.
20mg of Nolvadex

Monday : 10/12,5mg Aromasin
500iu HCG
1 quarter tablet of Procar per day (1.25mg)
T3 50mcg's daily.

Tuesday : 10/12,5mg Aromasin
350mg Enanthate
T3 50mcg's daily.

Wednesday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
T3 50mcg's daily.

Thursday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
500iu HCG
T3 50mcg's daily.

Friday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
350mg Enanthate
T3 50mcg's daily.

Saturday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
T3 50mcg's daily.

Weeks 1-14 SUPPLEMENTS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
Liv-52 4 caps during the meals split in twice
Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day
Creatine 5gr/day just after training

2 WEEKS WAITING THE ESTER CLEARS OUT

PCT

Weeks 11-14: 20/20/20/10 mg Aromasin
Week 11: Clomid 100mg/ED
Weeks 12/13: Clomid 75mg/ED
Week 14: Clomid 50mg/ED

in anabolics 10 the dude says that eq can be used in place of deca...does anyone claim that eq has any of the joint recovery abilities that studies show deca does....anyway...write a test eq dbol stack...thanx

Hello Heavy, how would you prefer to trancist from long ester test/nando to short esters? I'm thinking

Deca 1-15 400mg
Test 1-7 800mg
Test 8-9 1000mg
Test 10-11 1200mg
Test 12-13 1400mg
Test 14-15 1600mg
Test p + npp + anavar (100mg each) 14-20
And pct at week 21.

Does this seem legit?

Heavy concerning T3 I read that it could completely shut down my thyroid. At 50mcg's daily is this risk real or not?

Do you recommend it at the end of the cycle, for example during the last 5 weeks, lowering the dose progressively to not stop it brutaly keeping safe your own thyro?d?

ok LAST question regarding HGH i swear.
1st question- do you fast for 30min after GH injection ?

2nd- ok so when using HGH mainly for its fat loss benefits, can Insulin still be used or will that blunt fat loss ? HGH can cause high blood sugar and i want to avoid that. when bulking i would typically use 5iu GH post workout, wait 20min than shoot 6-8iu slin with shake. but the first 8 weeks of my next cycle i am going to be cutting. so for the first 8 weeks on GH i am using it for fat loss and didnt know if one could still incorporate slin or if that would blunt fat loss efffects. i plan to do 3-4iu in morning since im looking for fat loss the first 8 weeks of my 20 weeks blast. T3 is also in there.
If fat burning is your goal some guys do fast. They set their alarm an hour early, inject the GH then fall back asleep for an hour. I would use the GH early in the morning and slin Post training with your post training drink.

i've a good gifted physique and i do home practice along with yoga at roof top in the evening regularly for half an hour just for the sake of having a healthy body ... I'm a vegetarian and depends a lot upon the green veggie and seasonal fruits .. is there anything should i include to it for additional benefits...or is it OK ?
Creatine and protein.

Hi Heavy,

I did two cycles, the first one between:

21st february 2012 to 21st apriil 2012 ( 10weeks)

The second one:

24th september 2012 to 2nd december 2012 ( 10 weeks)

The first one was with just 500mg of Test E, the second one was with Test E at 750mg with a kickstart during the first 4 weeks withSDMZ 2.0.

The second time I had a slight gyno after PCT. I treated it with nolvadex during 3 months and everything is back to normal now.

I wait at least 14 weeks between each cycle as you recommended : Time on cycle+Time on PCT= Time off

I'll probably do my third one in september. According to what you said before, I'm gonna hire a bodybuilding nutritionist. I have been off the gym for more than a month and want to be back at my best "natural" possibilit?s before to start the next cycle.

You made me some suggestions for the next cycle and here what I plan to do, I added Nolva during my cycle to avoid any possibility of gyno since I had one recently as I mentioned.

1- Are you ok with my cycle below?

2- I'm not too familiar with T3, any advice for the rookie I Am with it? Is there a special risk with it at this dose?

3- Should I keep taking Nolva on PCT?

Thx Heavy!

10 weeks cycle with:

-Sunday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
T3 50mcg's daily.
20mg of Nolvadex

Monday : 10/12,5mg Aromasin
500iu HCG
1 quarter tablet of Procar per day (1.25mg)
T3 50mcg's daily.

Tuesday : 10/12,5mg Aromasin
350mg Enanthate
T3 50mcg's daily.

Wednesday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
T3 50mcg's daily.

Thursday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
500iu HCG
T3 50mcg's daily.

Friday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
350mg Enanthate
T3 50mcg's daily.

Saturday :
10/12,5mg Aromasin
T3 50mcg's daily.

Weeks 1-14 SUPPLEMENTS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
Liv-52 4 caps during the meals split in twice
Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day
Creatine 5gr/day just after training

2 WEEKS WAITING THE ESTER CLEARS OUT

PCT

Weeks 11-14: 20/20/20/10 mg Aromasin
Week 11: Clomid 100mg/ED
Weeks 12/13: Clomid 75mg/ED
Week 14: Clomid 50mg/ED

1- Are you ok with my cycle below? Ultra Male and Anabolic Matrix are not needed with Testosterone.

2- I'm not too familiar with T3, any advice for the rookie I Am with it? Is there a special risk with it at this dose? First week should be 25mcg's for a newbie.

3- Should I keep taking Nolva on PCT? Yes

in anabolics 10 the dude says that eq can be used in place of deca...does anyone claim that eq has any of the joint recovery abilities that studies show deca does....anyway...write a test eq dbol stack...thanx
I have never seen that data. I seriously think EQ is a huge waste of time.

Fill your syringe all the way with test and shoot every 3-4 days.

Take 50mg d-bol daily

Use the EQ to lube your chainsaw.

IML Gear Cream!
dang...that's harsh...I got 3 vials of eq... recently in md there were studies summarized that even claimed deca could help heal broken bones

Hello Heavy, how would you prefer to trancist from long ester test/nando to short esters? I'm thinking

Deca 1-15 400mg
Test 1-7 800mg
Test 8-9 1000mg
Test 10-11 1200mg
Test 12-13 1400mg
Test 14-15 1600mg
Test p + npp + anavar (100mg each) 14-20
And pct at week 21.

Does this seem legit?
what is the total mg weekly on weeks 14-20?

dang...that's harsh...I got 3 vials of eq... recently in md there were studies summarized that even claimed deca could help heal broken bones
Deca yes, EQ not to my knowledge.

EQ is kind of like watered down test, performance wise. It works but you have to take a lot.

Heavy concerning T3 I read that it could completely shut down my thyroid. At 50mcg's daily is this risk real or not?
Thyroid output does change when you are on T3 but recovery is usually fast. Maybe 2-3 weeks after you stop the T3.

Do you recommend it at the end of the cycle, for example during the last 5 weeks, lowering the dose progressively to not stop it brutaly keeping safe your own thyro?d?
I lower my T3 to zero on the final carb load. The rest of the time I like 50-60mcg's daily.

Here's the best setup in my experience for a guy doing a 12 week prep.

Week 1~T3 at 25 Mcg's daily

Week 2-11
~T3 at 50 Mcg's daily (this duration may be extended based on length of prep)
At week 3 you may increase to 75 Mcg's daily but I personally prefer 60 Mcg's as my max.

Final carb load
~drop to 25 Mcg's T3 the day before then to zero T3 during the last load. (usually 3-4 days)

After the comp
resume T3 at 25 Mcg's daily for 7 days then stop T3 administration.

Hello Heavy, my first post on this forum:)

I've been off steroids for quite a while now due new job and such IRL things. But now it's time to jump right back at the AAStrain.

My thoughts are first a 7 weeks blast with short esters, then a cruice for 8 weeks, and then a 15 week cycle wich I'll compete and the end of.

I'm thinking something like this:

1-7: 100mg NPP, 100mg Testo P and 100mg Mast P ED (it's a blend so it's only 1ml each jabb)
1-7: EQ 600mg e4d
1-7: 30mg Dbol and 80mg Anavar

5-15: Testo C 100mg e4d
8-15: EQ 600mg e4d
8-15: 100mg provirion

16-25: Testo C 200mg e4d
16-30: EQ 400mg e4d
16-30: Tren H 399mg ew (228mg e4d)
22-28: 60mg Tbol ed
24-30: Anavar 80mg

IF I hold water from the EQ wich I should I'll just add aromasin at a dose that fits me.

How about my layout? First 7 weeks are all about mass mass mass. I love the npp/prop/dbol/anavar stack, and the mast wont hurt I guess.. Any inputs on that part? I know the doses are high, but I've accsess to a private doctor wich will "help" me with the health part, atleast tell me when I should back off a bit.

I also love EQ, wich leads me to my second question, how should I do with it during the cruice? I would like to have it during the cruise, but then it's not a "cruise".. I'm cruising just to let my body get a rest from the worst androgenics, I know it wont recover, but it wont get worse. Guess I've to take a asperin and tapper my blood, but thats what the doctor is there to tell me.

How about the second part? I'm adding the Tbol for the sake of pushing my gains even harder, or maybe there is an better androgenic oral for that reason? I read your articel about pyramid cycles, but insead of adding more mg of the exicting steroids I like to add an oral wich binds strong to the AR affinity.

The first 10 weeks are caloriesurplus, then a "primming" phase for 6 weeks. And then depending on my form I'll decide what to do.

Sorry for my bad english but it's not my native language, not even second.. I hope it all make some sence so you could help me:)

btw, REALLY fast question. How come tren h is so much more potent then tren a and e? Tren e is a joke in my experience, I've to use my EQ doses to make it feel like I'm on tren. Tren a 700mg a week is perfect. But tren h.. This time I'm pushing my limits with 3 vials each four day, hence the low testo, it might help.

HeavyIron could you outline your favorite Bulking and Cutting cycles and why you prefer those compounds? You should never use Nolvadex with Deca-Durabolin because of prolactin levels a myth or fact?

John i have a (1) 10cc bottle of Humilin r dosed @ 100ius/cc. Insulin is best mixed with ba water correct? Also how much would i need to mix in? Planning on doing 5ius post workout.
I wanted to thank you for all the info you provide, also for the info on insulin in the elite members section.

John i have a (1) 10cc bottle of Humilin r dosed @ 100ius/cc. Insulin is best mixed with ba water correct? Also how much would i need to mix in? Planning on doing 5ius post workout.
I wanted to thank you for all the info you provide, also for the info on insulin in the elite members section.

Omg. Don't use slin if u are going to mix it with anything!!!

Back