• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Should I Feel Bad?

IML Gear Cream!
MD%202020%20philosophygeek.jpg
I prefer NightTrain...

images

I generally just skim past his posts, it's usually the same thing just with a few different words.

that's exactly what I do. I also do that with kos' posts and azza's posts unless they include supplement or placebo reviews.

IML Gear Cream!
that's exactly what I do. I also do that with kos' posts and azza's posts unless they include supplement or placebo reviews.

That's understandable seeing as how you're abusing some yourself in hopes of gaining mod status :coffee:

That's understandable seeing as how you're abusing some yourself in hopes of gaining mod status :coffee:

what can i say? I love abusing everything:nerd: but i dont want to be a mod anymore, to many pussies will start asking to get their infractions reversed, that would probably piss me off and make me go into a placebo induced power trip where I would ban everybody:banned:

what can i say? I love abusing everything:nerd: but i dont want to be a mod anymore, to many pussies will start asking to get their infractions reversed, that would probably piss me off and make me go into a placebo induced power trip where I would ban everybody:banned:
Now the retard is coming out of the closet in you...

And who the fuck are you to tell me not to go full retard? I'll fucking go past full retard if I feel like it. I think it's time for me to go full retard on these noobs.

And who the fuck are you to tell me not to go full retard? I'll fucking go past full retard if I feel like it. I think it's time for me to go full retard on these noobs.

There you go bro.....did it for you. LMAO

starship-troopers-noob.gif

IML Gear Cream!
I like many have owned the one called Madman, i was almost gloves off with him, if anyone wants i can start my gloves off full metal jacket campaign, but i dont want to be infracted from AG as i like almost all members here, maybe we should have a poll, AZZA full metal jacket on Madman, knowing Madman he is stubborn and wont budge, he is thick skinned, the campaign needs to be relentless, i would need a $100 store credit to apply the time to go berko on this clown. Feel free to sponsor.

There you go bro.....did it for you. LMAO

starship-troopers-noob.gif

Bro, did you just figure out how to post gifs and photos? I think you've posted over 400 pics and videos within the last 48 hours. :coffee:

Bro, did you just figure out how to post gifs and photos? I think you've posted over 400 pics and videos within the last 48 hours. :coffee:

400 Gifs with 200 posts no I don't think so...u dont like gifs or what bro?

I know its hard……..

Back