• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

super dmz is super!

twitch712

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just finishing up my run , 4 days left then pct. im up 17 lbs and all lifts went up 20- 35 lbs. the stuff is the real deal. too bad its going. theyll have a hard time coming up w something as good. have 2 bottles in stash tho. still out there for those who want to get lean hard gains.

Can't wait 'til mine gets here!

I swear by this stuff. I got 8 bottles of sdmz and metha drol. I think when IML reformulates it will be just as good if not better.

just finishing up my run , 4 days left then pct. im up 17 lbs and all lifts went up 20- 35 lbs. the stuff is the real deal. too bad its going. theyll have a hard time coming up w something as good. have 2 bottles in stash tho. still out there for those who want to get lean hard gains.

Was that ur first cycle. I never get more than 7 lbs off tht or ne superdrol/ dmz

nice gains man i hope to see gains like that im finishing up my 2nd week

I've ran two mdrol cycles and I really like super dmz especially since I'm only a week and a half in and I can feel it working damn good! Only thing I've noticed is that sdmz makes me angry lol I wouldn't say this but others have reported the same thing.

Anyway good luck bud its good shit!

I don't know how they're gonna replace superdrol but I'm sure whatever they come up with next will be nice, there's still plenty of compounds out there for whoever's willing to make them I guess.

17lbs is awesome though bro, make sure you keep eating through pct and you should keep most of it. Sd's very dry so except for losing some "fullness" from the excess glycogen you won't shrink rapidly like with drol or something like that. All in all from what little I played with it sd seems like a really nice compound, it will definitely be missed :(

it was my 2nd cycle, tamo 20/20/10/10/,cycle assist, erase, and daa for pct.

Back