• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fav forums on IM?

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are your fav forums and why?

Mine are the aas section and anything goes. I love steroids but I also like a more laid back forum like AG, just seems like a good place to blow off some steam.

Should we have a muscle bear forum?

Can i be the Mod of the Muscle bear Forum? Thanks in advance

My favorite is the anabolic section but I think it would be much better if you didn't allow sponsors to post their crap there.

Ag of course, where else can I talk shit to you heavy without fear of repercussions? Now come at me you unjerked trt patient:paddle:

Anabolic zone and AG the moderation in AG is lacking imo:coffee:

I'm with everybody else. AG and the Anabolic Zone.
Anabolic Zone needs less crap from sponsors, and AG needs a leader to step up and lead the masses. I have no clue where Cap is these days.

I believe his meth addiction has taken him to the streets. Australia is over run by meth and queers:coffee:

Anabolic and Elite...good info in the Elite

I think withoutrulers should be made a mod here in anything goes. he has the best scat stories:daydream:

I believe his meth addiction has taken him to the streets. Australia is over run by meth and queers:coffee:

Meth is an american drug dlats. I'd love me some faces of meth.
I like the shemale chat and teen section. Where else can I go to jackoff?

I dont live in the US and have tried meth.:coffee: Cokes better imho.

Mmm, that new Natural teen section looks nice. Might take a lookski in a minute. :daydream:

Herbert.JPG

I dont live in the US and have tried meth.:coffee: Cokes better imho.
I know you don't. You told me. The meth problem is very well known. Alright so if you can say coke is better that would mean you've done meth?

I know you don't. You told me. The meth problem is very well known. Alright so if you can say coke is better that would mean you've done meth?

If you've done "coke" or "E" you've done meth. You're lucky if there's any cocaine in the cocaine you bought from the cocaine dealer.

IML Gear Cream!
I think withoutrulers should be made a mod here in anything goes. he has the best scat stories:daydream:
this is a good idea Withoutrulers is as fucked up as the Captn, even more twisted.

this is a good idea Withoutrulers is as fucked up as the Captn, even more twisted.

He has my vote...

Maybe an Anything goes and Beyond section...

AGB...

I got some bizzare shit I have been holding back on...

I'll just start an AGB thread with some bizzare shiznit...

Back