• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Worst Thing You Can Do To Ruin Long Term Muscle Growth

IML Gear Cream!
Who do you consider a "true bodybuilder" then? I'm pretty sure most of the top pros don't exactly do that.
many do stay in shape all year long and many dont because they look for size in order to impress, but often freaky size comes as unsymmetrical and ugly, and bulking then cutting requires an unhealthy approach and unhealthy methods

Agree, great read.. This is why I like when I hear bodybuilders say they "grow into the competition." Meaning they stay relatively lean all year around while still putting on more muscle mass. This in result lets them lift smarter and heavier up to the competition, vs having to diet hard up to the show.

Well, I personally went from 126 pounds (6ft) to a current weight of around 190. My bodyfat is probably around 13%, and I would love to have abs, but the thought of looking skinny in a t-shirt again just repulses me! I guess getting called scrawny and picked on your whole life mentally fucks you up and then when you finally get to a place where strangers won't usually fuck with you because you finally have some decent size you don't want to give up that power. Plus, once girls get your shirt off you're going to bang them anyways, so I'd rather look good in a shirt.

+1 sir
Agree, great read.. This is why I like when I hear bodybuilders say they "grow into the competition." Meaning they stay relatively lean all year around while still putting on more muscle mass. This in result lets them lift smarter and heavier up to the competition, vs having to diet hard up to the show.

Back