• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need to hide your goods??

That thing is fucking awesome.....but I can't understand hiding shit from the wife.

until she calls an electrician to fix a non working outlet. :coffee:

I still don't get why guys have to do this, I mean, ur grown, do what u want to do. I know u have to make the woman happy, but she's not 'mommy', n your gonna wish u told her when she does find out bout it

when she is not home measure how deep drawers are in your house. buy velcro and a pouch big enough to hide your shit. take out a drawer that has a few inches between back of drawer and back of unit. glue velcro on it and pouch secure pouch to back of drawer. most bathroom sink units if built in have a large dark area up behind the sink bowl that no woman wants to stick her hand in... where would a spider hide?

If you have to hide it you shouldn`t be maried.

when she is not home measure how deep drawers are in your house. buy velcro and a pouch big enough to hide your shit. take out a drawer that has a few inches between back of drawer and back of unit. glue velcro on it and pouch secure pouch to back of drawer. most bathroom sink units if built in have a large dark area up behind the sink bowl that no woman wants to stick her hand in... where would a spider hide?

Little Wing has hidden some shit! :thinking:

If you have to hide it you shouldn`t be maried.

Agreed, I couldn't imagine the massive anxiety I'd get if I had to hide everything from my wife wondering when, if and what would happen if she found it all.

IML Gear Cream!
I've never understood hiding it, at least not from my wife. I told her right off the bat what the deal is. It's much easier to have it sitting in my dresser, than to have to think up a creative way to hide it. That outlet is bad ass though! haha and LW's idea was pretty sneaky. hmmmm

I hide my gear in my glutes. Very safe place.

You think you would be in trouble for having gear?? Wait till the wife finds out you cut a hole in the fucking wall to hide the shit haha

My gear wouldn`t fit in there anyways I would need like 10 of those!

Between my pins, AIs, serms, gear, hgh, HCG, there is no way I could hide it.

I like it!

I like to hide my gear in the wall save behind my Van Gogh painting:roflmao:

You think you would be in trouble for having gear?? Wait till the wife finds out you cut a hole in the fucking wall to hide the shit haha

LMAO,, that funny as hell bro...

Back