• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

-GMO Dedication Thread-

IML Gear Cream!
We pray for GMO and his family every night. When he can, he will be back. Until then, we keep them in our thoughts.

Hey everyone, sorry I'm so late to post this, but I come with some terrible news. I am a personal friend of GMO, and it kills me to tell you that he took his own life back in March. I know this site meant a lot to him and I truly meant to deliver this news much sooner, but somehow it slipped my mind.

I found out a few weeks after it had happened from his wife, and it shook me to my core. So please, keep his family, especially his daughters in your prayers.

Hey everyone, sorry I'm so late to post this, but I come with some terrible news. I am a personal friend of GMO, and it kills me to tell you that he took his own life back in March. I know this site meant a lot to him and I truly meant to deliver this news much sooner, but somehow it slipped my mind.

I found out a few weeks after it had happened from his wife, and it shook me to my core. So please, keep his family, especially his daughters in your prayers.

well fuck.

very sorry to hear this, he was a great person from everything I saw

oh man, damn that sucks, I had a bad feeling after what he was going through and then disappeared. RIP GMO

Wow, Very sad to hear...Dansley appreciatte you taking the time to post this.
GMO always was there for this community in so many ways.

You are at rest now my young friend-I will miss our converastions-OD

WTF!?!?!? Man this is sad! GMO was cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

IML Gear Cream!
GMO was one of the best people I met on this or any other forum. My heart is broken I will say a prayer for his wife and girls.

Rest in peace my friend.

GMO was one of the best people I met on this or any other forum. My heart is broken I will say a prayer for his wife and girls.

Rest in peace my friend.

Don't say a prayer for his wife, she's a fucking bitch. If you remember correctly GMO was cruiseing along good to go until that bitch found his gear and then went off and took his daughters away from him. I blame her for this, I'm saddened to the core over this but I personannly blame her and hope she knows that it was her that drove him to it.

Wow thats hard to image . I will never understand how one could take their own life. I liked Gmo he was one of my go to guys for questions here on the site ...very sad and disappointing to hear..

Don't say a prayer for his wife, she's a fucking bitch. If you remember correctly GMO was cruiseing along good to go until that bitch found his gear and then went off and took his daughters away from him. I blame her for this, I'm saddened to the core over this but I personannly blame her and hope she knows that it was her that drove him to it.

With all due respect.......

We only know bits and pieces of one side of the story. Who knows what really went on behind the scenes.

Nobody knew him for years outside of this board and if they did they might have more information than what was given.

The bad part of it is that his daughters are now left without a father, that is the saddest part.

With all due respect.......

We only know bits and pieces of one side of the story. Who knows what really went on behind the scenes.

Nobody knew him for years outside of this board and if they did they might have more information than what was given.

The bad part of it is that his daughters are now left without a father, that is the saddest part.

I completely understand where you are coming from and maybe I was a little strong in my comment. But that being said, I remember when this went down and I remember how she took the kids which meant everything to him, And then he came on a couple of weeks later single and was struggeling with that fact. She destroyed his life because he wasn't honest about things and when she found out she lost it. I spoke to him a little about chilling out and waiting for things to blow over and maybe he could get his life back to the way it was. Apperently that didn't happen. So I hope she is happy the f-in bitch. GMO was a good guy. RIP

I completely understand where you are coming from and maybe I was a little strong in my comment. But that being said, I remember when this went down and I remember how she took the kids which meant everything to him, And then he came on a couple of weeks later single and was struggeling with that fact. She destroyed his life because he wasn't honest about things and when she found out she lost it. I spoke to him a little about chilling out and waiting for things to blow over and maybe he could get his life back to the way it was. Apperently that didn't happen. So I hope she is happy the f-in bitch. GMO was a good guy. RIP

Well, there were other issues involved, that is fact. The rest of it, I don't know about and don't want to know about. Too much drama and there is no reason to bag on someone who has passed, so I'll leave it at that.

Was he a good guy? Sure, were other factors involved besides what was posted, yes.

Dansley, thank you so much for posting. All though sad, a lot of us can now ease our minds a bit knowing what has happened. His daughters will be in my prayers. Rest in peace brother...

I had a feeling this was coming. I would speak to he almost every day by phone or email. He was devistated that his wife took his kids. He would literally cry about it. I am so sorry for his daughters. I will keep his family in my prayers and bang out one extra rep tonight for my boy GMO....:angel2:

IML Gear Cream!
Very sad news. He was a wealth of knowledge. Rip gmo.

I feel like I just got hit by a bus! This is such a terrible, terrible loss.

RIP GMO.

I dont get it ? what happened? why did he commit suicide?

Man. What a loss. Gents...have to pull some good out of this for GMO 's sake. Reach out to someone if you need help. We ALL need help from time to time. Reach the F out.

GMO---learned alot from him here. Let's hope this is his lasting lesson. Frigin A.......

My heart is crushed for those little girls. There is no point in placing blame on anyone, just remember him for what he was and do something to honor him.

Just awful news! Rip GMO. May your daughters find peace in remembering your love for them.

Well, there were other issues involved, that is fact. The rest of it, I don't know about and don't want to know about. Too much drama and there is no reason to bag on someone who has passed, so I'll leave it at that.

Was he a good guy? Sure, were other factors involved besides what was posted, yes.

True I only knew GMO's side of the story but when it was playing out I remember I wanted to put a boot to the head of his wife. At the time I thought she was useing the kids as a weapon against him, but again I only know one side of this tale and it certainly had a bad ending :mad:

True I only knew GMO's side of the story but when it was playing out I remember I wanted to put a boot to the head of his wife. At the time I thought she was useing the kids as a weapon against him, but again I only know one side of this tale and it certainly had a bad ending :mad:

Understood.

Back