• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test flu or actual cold?

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does a high fever accompany test flu? I googled test flu and didn???t see anything about a fever. although it would make sense if your body???s immune system kicked in to have a fever. I pinned Saturday around noon, this being the start of week 10 for me. I aspirated but since I was pinning my glute I didn???t notice I hit a vein, until I removed the needle the I saw a small amount of blood in the needle. Halfway thru the shot I felt the pain and then the cough came. About 4 hours later I felt tired and took a nap, when I woke up I had a 103.5 fever.
Do you think it???s just test flu? Gonna keep hitting the gym and work thru it. Thanks.

If its the start of week 10 it shouldn't be test flu. That usually happens when you first start a cycle. Your body tries to make sense of whats going on and tries to fight back. Sounds like you might be getting sick or had a bad pin and have the start of an infection.

103.5 fever is serious shit! How are you feeling now? What's your temperature now?

A high fever is a good idicator of the test flu, but you far into your cycle. Test flu usually kicks in at the begining which would indicate you have caught something.

Does a high fever accompany test flu? I googled test flu and didn???t see anything about a fever. although it would make sense if your body???s immune system kicked in to have a fever. I pinned Saturday around noon, this being the start of week 10 for me. I aspirated but since I was pinning my glute I didn???t notice I hit a vein, until I removed the needle the I saw a small amount of blood in the needle. Halfway thru the shot I felt the pain and then the cough came. About 4 hours later I felt tired and took a nap, when I woke up I had a 103.5 fever.
Do you think it???s just test flu? Gonna keep hitting the gym and work thru it. Thanks.

How does the injection site look? Is it red,swollen and hot? Sounds like you got sick and just happened to have a bad pin too.

I've been taking tylenol and my fever dropped its been around 100, 101. The site isnt red or swollen but hurts a little if I touch it. At first I was gonna right it off as test flu till the fever kicked in and wasnt sure if this was coincidence.

You're just sick bro. Keep a close eye on the injection site for the next few days, but 9 out of 10 times it's just coincidental.

Back