• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Q & A with Jake Baumgartner NPC National Bodybuilder Competitor

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Q & A with Jake Baumgartner NPC National Bodybuilder Competitor

attachment.php

Jake on Facebook

Attachments

• Jake Baumgartner.jpg
    Jake Baumgartner.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 288
hello, everyone!!! looking forward to answering any questions or concerns you many have in the pursuit to getting your health and physique to it's maximum potential...

welcome and I lok forward to listening to much. I guess I do have a question. My bf is around 23%. Starting to actually look good, lost alot of weight, put some back on. My avatar was me 4 mos ago at around 21%, . If i were to do a course of test base, would it be best to do a cutting cycle with T3, clen/ECA pulses 2 on/2 off and switch between the two) and maybe another dry AAS?

I know for a fact I have estrogen issues unless on aon on something, it takes over, that is my base line state at age 51

thanks a bunch

i would need to know a little more details... i like to always have a little bit of test as a base during any cycle, and as far as the t3/clen, ephedrine, etc, etc... it all depends on your desired goals... a lot of times i think people jump to chemicals before they address the real issue which is diet... i'm not going to lie and say myself or many other successful guys don't use chemical, but it's because of our strict diet and training regiments that set us apart from people that aren't seeing the results they want... not our chemical use... give me some diet info and then we can go from there... sound good?

Hi Jake! Welcome to the Q & A forum. Great to have you here.

What shows are you doing this year?

i would need to know a little more details... i like to always have a little bit of test as a base during any cycle, and as far as the t3/clen, ephedrine, etc, etc... it all depends on your desired goals... a lot of times i think people jump to chemicals before they address the real issue which is diet... i'm not going to lie and say myself or many other successful guys don't use chemical, but it's because of our strict diet and training regiments that set us apart from people that aren't seeing the results they want... not our chemical use... give me some diet info and then we can go from there... sound good?

yes, thank you. Well, the plan is to go keto initially. I typically eat around hmmm, 200 g protein on keto and usually around 100 g or so of good fats.... My carbs if any would be under 50g and usually any carbs would come from a periworkout supplement (immediately before during and immediately after a workout).

My diet is typically liquid (protein shakes) for 4 servings and a reasonable lunch and light supper.

Of course the suplements are on between the multis, fish oils, CLA, etc....

I guess the REAL goal for me is to get body primed to bulk efficiently wehre my insulin and muscle receptors are all primed up ....

I know my estrogen balance is always favoring fat storage, at least sometimes it sems that way.

I think of chemicals as a supplement. In a perfect world, insulin sensitivity, metabolism, muscle building and repair, everything would work smoothly but i am far from a perfect specimen (lol)... So I guess I like the idea of using chemicals and supplements to bring into balance what my own body isnt doing for me and maybe help it along. Heck if I am going to bust my ass in a gym, I feel that I should give myself the BEST opportunity to efficiently take my workouts and make them count. I mean I really bust my ass when in the gym, i get into a zone, I dont look up at anyone, I feel every rep and I want that effort to count.

So basically I am thinking , hmmm 195 lbs 10% bf, down from 225 lbs and 25-27% bf. (that is a minus 15% fat or 33 -35 lbs fat loss.) And I know a good 10 lbs I will lose FAST cuz I am bloaty right now

Welcome to IM, Jake!

Glad your here brah!

hey nice to meet you Islandgirl and thank you for the warm welcome... i'm thinking about doing junior nationals this year seeing how it is my back yard (as in i live near chicago)... and if things go well there i'll probably go on to do the USA's... Hbu?

what's up swollen? nice to meet you... thanks for say'n hi and let me know if you have any questions i can help you with :)

yes, thank you. Well, the plan is to go keto initially. I typically eat around hmmm, 200 g protein on keto and usually around 100 g or so of good fats.... My carbs if any would be under 50g and usually any carbs would come from a periworkout supplement (immediately before during and immediately after a workout).

My diet is typically liquid (protein shakes) for 4 servings and a reasonable lunch and light supper.

Of course the suplements are on between the multis, fish oils, CLA, etc....

I guess the REAL goal for me is to get body primed to bulk efficiently wehre my insulin and muscle receptors are all primed up ....

I know my estrogen balance is always favoring fat storage, at least sometimes it sems that way.

I think of chemicals as a supplement. In a perfect world, insulin sensitivity, metabolism, muscle building and repair, everything would work smoothly but i am far from a perfect specimen (lol)... So I guess I like the idea of using chemicals and supplements to bring into balance what my own body isnt doing for me and maybe help it along. Heck if I am going to bust my ass in a gym, I feel that I should give myself the BEST opportunity to efficiently take my workouts and make them count. I mean I really bust my ass when in the gym, i get into a zone, I dont look up at anyone, I feel every rep and I want that effort to count.

So basically I am thinking , hmmm 195 lbs 10% bf, down from 225 lbs and 25-27% bf. (that is a minus 15% fat or 33 -35 lbs fat loss.) And I know a good 10 lbs I will lose FAST cuz I am bloaty right now

ok.... the first thing i would definately try to change is the amount of shakes you are using... when i'm helping a client with their diet i try to stick to as much whole food as possible with the exception of maybe a post workout whey isolate shake...

next i would try to take the diet as far as you could before adding in things like T3/clen, ephedrine, etc... i'm a big believer in thresholds start out with one change and ride that out till it stops working (i.e. the keto diet) then once you hit a wall go ahead and throw T3 or something like that in... but even then if you were my client i would increase cardio first and see if that helped before i went the chemical route... chemicals are always the last thing i adjust or add in... i like to make sure we exhausted all diet, cardio, training, and over the counter supplement avenues first...

also if you know you strugle with estrogen issues, then maybe avoid test and any other highly aromatable substances and maybe think of using like a masteron/primobolan stack... you sould get nice clean gains with no water or estrogen issues what so ever provided your gear is legit...

lastly... although maybe this should be the first point... go to your doctor and get your blood work done... if you have low test levels, high estrogen levels, and a sluggish thyroid he should be able to help you out with that legally and safely which takes a lot of the guess work out of it... sound good bro?

IML Gear Cream!
Question

Whats up Jake,

Nice to meat ya, I have heard different theories about PCT, use hcg, dont use it, combine it with clomid, just use clomid. If I am running around 500 a week of test with 400 tren, what would you think is the best combo or route to take? (16 week cycle).

Hello Jake I have a ?'n for you. Only doing around 150 carbs a day my 1st meal has 0 carbs. Last meal has 200gm apple. Why would I not pull out the apple and add oats in the morning. A lot of my buddies are confused with this diet. I just do as my coash tells me. Its working or me just a lil confused on the apple and why I pulled morning carbs. I am doing morning cardio HR about 65-75% max

Whats up Jake,

Nice to meat ya, I have heard different theories about PCT, use hcg, dont use it, combine it with clomid, just use clomid. If I am running around 500 a week of test with 400 tren, what would you think is the best combo or route to take? (16 week cycle).

you are correct there are many different theories floating around out there for PCT... i'm not saying that other ones are wrong or don't work, but this is the one i personally use and recomend to my clients...

depending on the drugs you were using wait until the active life, not half life, of the drug has exited your system... if the drug is still active your natural production isn't going to respond the stimulating drugs being used HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex....

now i am a firm believer in using HCG but using low-moderate doses... on the first day of your PCT once the active life steroid you used has completely exited your system use 1000iu's of HCG then every fourth day go ahead and take another 500iu's over a 16 day period... so you'll be doing shots on day 1,4,8,12,&16... and i used low does to stimulate the testes being careful not to burn them out and desensitize them...

also add in clomid at 100mgs the first 7 days and then reduce it to 50mgs the next days and take 20mgs of nolvadex everyday for 28 days...

to help this protocol along try to have sex as much as possible this will help your body produce more natural testosterone as well :)

another valuable tool is the peptide MTII i know it is mostly used for tanning purposes, but it also has a nice sexual stimulatory effect that is different from PDE inhibitor that i find people to not develope a psychological dependancy to...

and finally go to your doctor and get your blood work done about 8 weeks after your last steroid injection to make sure all your labs are where they should be...

hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions

hello my friend and welcome, you will being seeing alot of me in the coming years through npc. will probably compete against you sometime!! haha, good stuff. get ready for the dtrain to hit!! you'll love the site its great, and glad your on board

Hello Jake I have a ?'n for you. Only doing around 150 carbs a day my 1st meal has 0 carbs. Last meal has 200gm apple. Why would I not pull out the apple and add oats in the morning. A lot of my buddies are confused with this diet. I just do as my coash tells me. Its working or me just a lil confused on the apple and why I pulled morning carbs. I am doing morning cardio HR about 65-75% max

what your coach is doing is prolonging and taking advantage of your body's low glucose levels... ultimately relying on fat for your body's main source of fuel and i'm assuming using protein and fat to hault catabolism in your 1st meal and then allowing you to carb up in your next few meals to fuel your workouts... also people tend to go to sleep easier and have fewer cravings when they have a little bit of sugar (the apples) in their last meal of the day... make sense?

hello my friend and welcome, you will being seeing alot of me in the coming years through npc. will probably compete against you sometime!! haha, good stuff. get ready for the dtrain to hit!! you'll love the site its great, and glad your on board

nice to meet you bro!!! and i'm glad to be here!!!

I see. I must say this is a very easy diet I do have lil to no cravings. My 1st meal contains fat yess either almonds or my yolks. Thanks makes a lot more sense now much appreciated. One more thing. I took my nip rings out and my puffy nips went away. That swolleness is a sign of gyno im on letro 1.24 and cab. Should I be fine the rest of pre contest prep? I mean one night no rings the size is down by 1/2

Welcome Jake. Might be seeing you on stage this year .. Good luck :)

ok.... the first thing i would definately try to change is the amount of shakes you are using... when i'm helping a client with their diet i try to stick to as much whole food as possible with the exception of maybe a post workout whey isolate shake...

next i would try to take the diet as far as you could before adding in things like T3/clen, ephedrine, etc... i'm a big believer in thresholds start out with one change and ride that out till it stops working (i.e. the keto diet) then once you hit a wall go ahead and throw T3 or something like that in... but even then if you were my client i would increase cardio first and see if that helped before i went the chemical route... chemicals are always the last thing i adjust or add in... i like to make sure we exhausted all diet, cardio, training, and over the counter supplement avenues first...

also if you know you strugle with estrogen issues, then maybe avoid test and any other highly aromatable substances and maybe think of using like a masteron/primobolan stack... you sould get nice clean gains with no water or estrogen issues what so ever provided your gear is legit...

lastly... although maybe this should be the first point... go to your doctor and get your blood work done... if you have low test levels, high estrogen levels, and a sluggish thyroid he should be able to help you out with that legally and safely which takes a lot of the guess work out of it... sound good bro?

yes,that does make alot of sense. I like the idea of threshholds when it comes to suplementation as you put it....

The first thing I will be doing is knocking down the shakes to just pre/post workout and working on eating healthier first. :)

How do you feel about early morning fasted cardio? I am gonna try this starting next week....

I see. I must say this is a very easy diet I do have lil to no cravings. My 1st meal contains fat yess either almonds or my yolks. Thanks makes a lot more sense now much appreciated. One more thing. I took my nip rings out and my puffy nips went away. That swolleness is a sign of gyno im on letro 1.24 and cab. Should I be fine the rest of pre contest prep? I mean one night no rings the size is down by 1/2

as long as you keep the nip rings out and continue with letro and cab your gyno should be nonexistent for the remainder of your prep...

Hi Jake, Ive been running the following for 5 weeks now: Sust 500mg weekly, Tren ace 100mg eod, and EQ 400mg weekly. The sides from the Tren have gotten more severe every time I use it in a cycle. Ive been thinking about switching to a Tri-Tren blend which has longer esters and a longer half-life. Ive ready that the sides are less. Ive gotten mixed reviews about the Tri-Tren blend. Any thoughts? would it be adviseable to start some anastrozole now to help with the sides? Thanks :)

Stats: 6'0", 245lbs, 12%BF,

Welcome to IM! What would be a typical bulking cycle for you?

Back