• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice & Low IQ

sounds just like some of the liberal bs they try to shove down your throat in college. luckily i was too dumb to convert.

I agree that most conservatives are mentally handicapped, but their explanation for why is wrong. Take a dumb person, grow them up in a liberal household, and they just end up being afflicted with a different flavor of dumb.

sounds just like some of the liberal bs they try to shove down your throat in college. luckily i was too dumb to convert.

Science = Liberal "BS"? Rrrrrright.

Who came up with this theory, George Soros?

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)
600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

Oh how original, liberal academicians proving that conservative are dumb...
:coffee:

Oh how original, liberal academicians proving that conservative are dumb...
:coffee:

You clearly did not read the articles. You just added proof to the theory.

You clearly did not read the articles. You just added proof to the theory.

Actually I did read the articles and found the correlations cited to be rather intriguing and reasonable. Thanks for taking my bait and proving once again the sheer hypocrisy of the so called self avowed "tolerance" of liberals.:owned:

IML Gear Cream!
Actually I did read the articles and found the correlations cited to be rather intriguing and reasonable. Thanks for taking my bait and proving once again the sheer hypocrisy of the so called self avowed "tolerance" of liberals.:owned:

So you lied. And you call that being "owned"?:loser:

Hodson was quick to note that the despite the link found between low intelligence and social conservatism, the researchers aren't implying that all liberals are brilliant and all conservatives stupid. The research is a study of averages over large groups, he said.
"There are multiple examples of very bright conservatives and not-so-bright liberals, and many examples of very principled conservatives and very intolerant liberals," Hodson said.

This is a non biased scientific study. But with all scientific studies there are conclusions. And the conclusion may not be what you want to hear. But thats science baby!

I can't remember you ever claiming to be conservative before, nor have I ever heard TJTJ claiming to be a liberal. Be careful not to fall into the trap. In my opinion, the worst defect of the general conservative is the assumption that anyone who doesn't believe everything they believe must be a liberal. It shows a serious deficiency of thinking ability.

So you lied. And you call that being "owned"?:loser:

Well no I did not lie. I summarized the studies into their most offensive conclusions as this is the "Anything Goes" forum not the "open chat" forum where more thoughtful discussion can be held.

Ownage is due to your presumption that I did not read the articles, must be a conservative, and therefore somewhat dumb and prejudiced too. Wrong on all counts, again!

Care to give up drawing conclusions about me now? Hint; read the comment I gave you with the rep points.

I can't remember you ever claiming to be conservative before, nor have I ever heard TJTJ claiming to be a liberal. Be careful not to fall into the trap. In my opinion, the worst defect of the general conservative is the assumption that anyone who doesn't believe everything they believe must be a liberal. It shows a serious deficiency of thinking ability.

Well said! And I really don't know anything about TJTJ yet either so I'll stop yanking his chain. To paraphrase you slightly, IMO he worst defect of the general liberal is the assumption that anyone who doesn't believe that they believe must be stupid/racist/intolerant/etc...

That stuff drives me nuts because I am highly attuned to both injustice and hypocrisy. If we can't have reasonable rationale discussions we're never going to solve our problems as a society.

80429364.jpg

Lets not forget this bed wetting liberal academic TJTJ was panhandling IM members for steroid money recently (school money my white ass).

I guess he didn't have a problem soliciting us fiscal conservatives, who actually have a pot to piss in and a window to through it out of, when it came time beg for money like a drunk smelly nigger on the sidewalk.

What a fucking disgrace but oh so typical of a liberal looking for a handout from someone who is more successful than him.

Keep posting threads about about conservatives who have done something with their lives unlike you fucking liberals who think redistribution of wealth and government handouts via the taxpayers (and apparently IM members as well) is how you get ahead in life.

TJTJ you're obviously not going very far in your life. :coffee:

TJTJ's panhandling thread:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/a...mester-my-tuition-can-my-imf-family-help.html

Lets not forget this bed wetting liberal academic TJTJ was panhandling IM members for steroid money recently (school money my white ass).

I guess he didn't have a problem soliciting us fiscal conservatives, who actually have a pot to piss in and a window to through it out of, when it came time beg for money like a drunk smelly nigger on the sidewalk.

What a fucking disgrace but oh so typical of a liberal looking for a handout from someone who is more successful than him.

Keep posting threads about about conservatives who have done something with their lives unlike you fucking liberals who think redistribution of wealth and government handouts via the taxpayers (and apparently IM members as well) is how you get ahead in life.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/a...mester-my-tuition-can-my-imf-family-help.html

:clapping:

My thoughts exactly.

Good advice for both sides. Liberals are merely the other side of the coin. No less wrong or right. Just opposite.

The beautifully constructed trap is designed to snare individuals from both sides and have them believe only liberals or conservatives are correct. I contend that whole-heartedly subscribing to either party is a compromise of ones own values. It is ridiculous to believe someone would be such a "sheep" that they would agree with everything one party stands for. Yet, as evidenced by this thread, it happens.

Conservative= redneck, inbred, rich whites.
Liberal= nigger-loving, homosexuals.

Fuckin' ridiculous.

IML Gear Cream!
Good advice for both sides. Liberals are merely the other side of the coin. No less wrong or right. Just opposite.

The beautifully constructed trap is designed to snare individuals from both sides and have them believe only liberals or conservatives are correct. I contend that whole-heartedly subscribing to either party is a compromise of ones own values. It is ridiculous to believe someone would be such a "sheep" that they would agree with everything one party stands for. Yet, as evidenced by this thread, it happens.

:winkfinger:

Unbelievably well said. Pretty typical of a liberal. :owned:

Just so you know Im voting for Ron Paul. Is that "Liberal" enough for you? Bunch of assuming Faux news watchers.

Have you been on the street handing out your resume and business cards to find work in the hot sun? I have. And it worked. Y'all assume too much. So what I ask for help. Big deal. Everyone has asked for help at one point in there life. That even includes going to a bank and taking out a loan to start a business or even a school loan.

Do you know how many people you are against when applying online for a job? Maybe thousands or even 100's of thousands. And I know youre going to bust out with some smartass comment that I was asking for change. yall think you know me. but you dont.

This cracks me up. You know I post these things just to get your blood boiling. And It works. But I wont anymore. Im here to focus on my hobby of BBing. And for the record Ive NEVER taken steroids. Only OTC legal PH's

Keep the hate mail coming if you care. I dont.

Just keep this in mind, Im already in yours.

Last edited:
Just so you know Im voting for Ron Paul. Is that "Liberal" enough for you? .......

Ron Paul is a Constitutionalists not a Liberal. I like the guy a lot but sadly he has not got much chance. Even if he were to win the repub nomination, the GOP likely would never support him. They would just dump him and support someone else. Even if that "someone" turned out to be Obuma. He is as much a corporatist as many repub's and far less scarier to the real leaders of this country (Big banks, Labor unions, Giant corporations, super rich etc...) than Ron Paul.

For example, Paul has ALWAYS been against the Fed and wants them audited. I am willing to bet someone would have him assanated LONG before the Fed let themselves be audited.

Sadly it is the people that would want someone like Paul to win that will never have a voice in anything as long as we do not stand up together and fight to get our rights back.

Hypno. I was being sarcastic and facetious about the Liberal part. Because everyone assumes thats the side I take.

I know he might not win and Obama will win a second term because hes going to take a lot of votes away from the mainstream Republican candidates.

Hes the Ralph Nader of the Right. Sucking away votes from other candidates who could have won.

Hes the Ralph Nader of the Right. Sucking away votes from other candidates who could have won.

Which is good because the other GOP candidates suck hard. I'd rather see Romney win than Obama but there really isn't much difference between the two.

YouTube Video

IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forums - anabolic steroids, bodybuilding, fitness, nutrition & supplement boards
:clapping:

Ron Paul is a Constitutionalists not a Liberal. I like the guy a lot but sadly he has not got much chance. Even if he were to win the repub nomination, the GOP likely would never support him. They would just dump him and support someone else. Even if that "someone" turned out to be Obuma. He is as much a corporatist as many repub's and far less scarier to the real leaders of this country (Big banks, Labor unions, Giant corporations, super rich etc...) than Ron Paul.

For example, Paul has ALWAYS been against the Fed and wants them audited. I am willing to bet someone would have him assanated LONG before the Fed let themselves be audited.

Sadly it is the people that would want someone like Paul to win that will never have a voice in anything as long as we do not stand up together and fight to get our rights back.

As an avid conservative, I'll touch on one main (but big) issue on why I cannot and will not support Ron Paul. It is the national defense/security issue. Ron Paul is incredibly dangerous to the security of Americans both domestically and abroad.

If you remember during the SC and FLA debates, he is persistant that Iran does not have the capabilities or the means to produce a nuclear weapon. Now, Iran has openly called for the immediate destruction of Israel and the United States.

Under Ron Paul's policies, we would elimnate our military presense overseas. You have to remember that we have some stability because of our military presense.

It's simple to agree with his constant rhetoric of "let's bring our troops home, let's bring them home now." It just isn't a feasable option with the world that we live in today. Of course I don't want to be fighting active wars around the clock, but, we do need to keep an active military presense overseas. IMO.

I know TJTJ. I was just stating my thoughts not trying to say anything against you, I respect your thoughts and ideas. I hope he wins the whole thing and becomes president. Not at all likely. The "Powers that be" wont let that be.

Personally I am liberal, conservative, and moderate. In other words, like many of the people I am starting to learn about on this site.....I think for myself and don't let the "conservative" or "liberal" Pols tell me what I should think.

Back