• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Major drug bust at TCU including football players

IML Gear Cream!
Many students who attend expensive schools do so with loans and grants. Not all the students at TCU come from money, scholarship or not.
Not to start an arguement but I have lived in Ft.Worth since 1970 and it is well known that the majority of TCU students come from families with a lot of money.

Not to start an arguement but I have lived in Ft.Worth since 1970 and it is well known that the majority of TCU students come from families with a lot of money.

No argument necessary. I'm sure that many of the students do come from families with money. But the students who are not are in a difficult situation. I attended a private school on a football scholarship, and there were many students with money. Those of us who didn't come from priviledge had to be creative about money, and I suspect that at least some of the kids selling pot and such did so for a bit of spending money.

No argument necessary. I'm sure that many of the students do come from families with money. But the students who are not are in a difficult situation. I attended a private school on a football scholarship, and there were many students with money. Those of us who didn't come from priviledge had to be creative about money, and I suspect that at least some of the kids selling pot and such did so for a bit of spending money.
That`s cool,and I don`t know the financial situation of these particular kids.

getting a part-time job for most college students isn't a viable option in reality these days.

those that have done enough research on crime, sociology, etc. know that the vast majority of people who commit non-violent crimes do so as the result of desperation and the lack of options. there is only a small percentage of the population that genuinely wants to do do bad.

I saw in the paper all the kids arrested made bail and are out of jail.

Back