• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When my eddie was four...

eddie's momma

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
... I took him to the doc and the doc told me that eddie's testicles hadn't yet come down. So he had this little shrivelled nutsack, looking half a peanut shell under his little dingdong. To this day his nuts haven't come down. He's only fourteen, sure, but he's still got that same four year old stump of a dick. Looks kinda like a miniature mushroom.

... I took him to the doc and the doc told me that eddie's testicles hadn't yet come down. So he had this little shrivelled nutsack, looking half a peanut shell under his little dingdong. To this day his nuts haven't come down. He's only fourteen, sure, but he's still got that same four year old stump of a dick. Looks kinda like a miniature mushroom.

:coffee:

Hey eddie's momma, what's Eddie's fascination with swallowing horse semen? There's videos all over the net of him blowing horses and guzzling their cum and I always wondered if maybe you didn't breast feed him as a baby? :coffee:

My mammaries are kinda saggy, so they probably remind eddie of a horse dick. They got that saggy from me being swung around by them when I was little.

When eddie was little every once in a while he'd attack one of my "boyfriends", if you know what I mean, and try to suck the guy dry! Took about six years before I could get the little bastard to help clean me out before my next rendevouz. When the man is flipping me a fiver I figure he deserves something that ain't all sticky and fucked up. Well, ain't all sticky at least. That shit down there is gonna look fucked up. But I'm saving for one o' dem vaginoplastics or whatever the hell you call them. A little nip, a little tuck and my pussy won't be looking like someone tried to put out a fire with a cheese grater.

So is Eddie pretty good at cleaning your pussy free of semen before your next John shows up? From what we've seen on these video sites, little Eddie's throat is a natural cum magnet.
He sometimes has to cover for me when I'm still passed out from all the blow and blowin'.

Back