• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood Test Results and getting back ON

j0n

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Avid reader of these boards but first post bc I couldn't find a similar thread.

I've been off PCT for 2 weeks from a 12 week cycle andjust got my test results in. My test serum is 430 ng/dL. I had it done in the afternoon, with no supplements yet taken that day (I take DHEA and D-aspartic acid after pct).

Question is... I know the standard time ON=time OFF, but with blood results proving ive bounced back... whats the harm in running another cycle in like a week or 2. Id much rather be ON.

if it helps, im 25, 200lb, 11% bf. I know some like to hear the stats

thanks BROS

Risky bro. I'd wait at least 10. You're young like me, just be honest with yourself. It's really up to you though man.

I never run the full time on= time off thing. I usually do a four week pct and four or six weeks with nothing. take bloods and if they are good. I go back on.
Read about priming for a cycle...I typically do that for the four or six weeks off everything as motivation to stay off.

I never run the full time on= time off thing. I usually do a four week pct and four or six weeks with nothing. take bloods and if they are good. I go back on.
Read about priming for a cycle...I typically do that for the four or six weeks off everything as motivation to stay off.

nice bro. I really like those articles ive found on here and will 100% be at that for 4 weeks

Back