• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloodwork Question

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2 months off a 18-20 week cycle with test/eq/tren/dbol and a stash of other shit. I think it looks good.

Test, serum 609ng/dl
LH - 7.5 mIu/ml
FSH - 7.1 mIu/ml
Estradiol - 41.2
:winkfinger:
2 things I have questions on:

1. Isn't the E2 result kind of high? WTF is up with that?
2. My glucose level was 102 out of 100. That's kind of scary to me. Praying that it's a fluke.

Any ideas on these? Thanks boys.

Wow, nice levels for only 2 months!
As for the glucose, that is a little concerning. that would be called mild insulin resistance in my field, but it's only one reading. And, it could be from the hgh and be temporary. I'd recheck every so often after a 12 hour fast. If it stays high, you could get a hemoglobin A1 test, which is a better indicator of blood glucose levels throughout the day.

So, what's your next cycle?

Hard cutter

Start off with Prop/NPP/Drol or Dbol for 6 weeks
the transition to:
Prop/Mast/Tren/Var for 6 weeks.

Get that summer time look going on. :lol:

How much GH were you running? Any igf along with it?

I had my hemoglobin A1 taken about 6 weeks after I stopped GH (5iu per day) and it was within normal range.

I would tend to agree with the above statement that it's likely temporary.

No IGF for a couple months. I was running 5iu ED then over the past couple weeks I've been taking it on the fly around 2.5iu ED. Last week I probably did about 6.5iu total. I was having some carpal tunnel issues.

2 months off a 18-20 week cycle with test/eq/tren/dbol and a stash of other shit. I think it looks good.

Test, serum 609ng/dl
LH - 7.5 mIu/ml
FSH - 7.1 mIu/ml
Estradiol - 41.2
:winkfinger:
2 things I have questions on:

1. Isn't the E2 result kind of high? WTF is up with that?
2. My glucose level was 102 out of 100. That's kind of scary to me. Praying that it's a fluke.

Any ideas on these? Thanks boys.

Do you have PRE cycle bloods to compare to? The E2 is a little high I guess but you may just produce a little more estrogen than most. I happen to produce very little estrogen (12.1). I wouldnt sweat it. I would be ok with those results. What did the PCT for that cycle look like?

No that's one thing that I really wish I did. This was my first one. My sex drive is a little low for that high of a reading so maybe it's my E2.

so would taking a little aromasin be a little healthy to keep your estro lower?

I think I'm gonna jump on a light dose and see what happens.

About the PCT question, I took HCG throughout the entire cycle. 500iu 2x per week. I blasted some HCG while the esters cleared and then ran it like this:

Clomid: 100/100/75/75/50/50
Nolva: 40/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin: 25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5

IML Gear Cream!
test looks good. E2 a bit high but you knew that.

Back