• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The cut starts here: Jenny

Jenny

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey there :wave2: !!

I know I'm a lil' late.. :rolleyes: But I'm here on Drs (Pain..) orders.. :p
I'm here to work hard, to get results and I expect you to keep me in check.. :D

Need to do some skinfolds, which will be the first time ever for me.. :scared:

Will copy and paste my last days of nutrition from my "Getting back in the game" journal, so you'll see what I've done so far..

DAY 1 Tuesday 25th of Feb

Goal today: Follow mealplan, not eating ANY almonds.

Meal 1:
7 whites, 2 yolks
1/3 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
35g whey
1 tbsp flax

Meal 3:
5.5 oz chicken breast
green beans, broccoli
0.5 tbsp olive oil

Meal 4:
35g whey
1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 5:
5.5 oz lean meat
1/2 tbsp butter
mushrooms, red pepper
1/2 small grapefruit

Meal 6:
7 whites, 2 yolks
0.5 tbsp butter

Totals:
1725 cals,
211g protein
31g carbs
79g fat

Workouts:
*Weights: LEGS.. OOWW..
*Taught two danceclasses.. Didn't move all too much..
*Dancepractise for the basketball game, about 2 hours..

Ok, since I haven't had great results lately :stuck: (due to cheats ), I need to get stricter. Here are some new Diet "rules" for me:

*NO ALMONDS (they are such triggers for me..)

*No diet sodas

*No sugarfree gum

*No more than 35-40g active carbs/day.

*Bi-weekly CLEAN carb-ups.

:bawling: :suicide:

DAY 2 wednesday 26th of Feb

Goals today: Get all the meals in.. and make 'em good..

Meal 1:
2 eggs, 6 whites
1/3 cup oatmeal, 1tbsp sunflower seeds
Vitamins, minerals

Meal 2:
5.5 oz chicken breast
broccoli, green beans
0.5 tbsp olive oil

Meal 3:
5 oz shrimp (is that ok? high in sodium.. but ok?)
lettuce, cabbage
1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 4:
35g whey
1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 5:
5 oz lean beef
cucumber, red pepper
2/3 small apple

Meal 6:
7 whites, 2 yolks
lots of flaxseeds in water for extra fiber (my tummy really needs it..)

TOTALS:
1740 cals
214g protein
35g carbs
76g fat

Workouts:
*Shoulders and abs.. I'll say ouch again today..
*Tons of walking
*Dancing.. About two hours.. Medium intense..

All suggestions and comments are greatly welcomed.. :help:

DAY 3: 27th of Feb

Meal 1:
7 whites, 2 yolks
1/3 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp sunflower seeds

Meal 2:
5 oz chicken
broccoli, green beans, red pepper
1 tsp butter

Meal 3:
35g whey
1 tbsp butter (I was really supposed to have flax here.. But there was some nasty shit on the bottom of it.. :barf: So I threw it away..)
1/2 small grapefruit

Meal 4:
5.5 oz chicken
Green beans, brussel sprouts
1/2 tbsp olive oil

Meal 5:
35g whey
1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 6:
7 whites, 2 yolks

Totals:
1659 cals
212g protein
31g carbs
71g fat

Workouts:
*Weights: OFF
*Cardio: About 1 hr active dancing practise..

Last edited:
Hi Jenny,
Welcome abourd :thumb:

I told you before I always thought your meal plans looked good. :D

Originally posted by Nike_Girl
Ok, since I haven't had great results lately :stuck: (due to cheats ), I need to get stricter. Here are some new Diet "rules" for me:

*NO ALMONDS (they are such triggers for me..)

*No diet sodas

*No sugarfree gum

*No more than 35-40g active carbs/day.

*Bi-weekly CLEAN carb-ups.

:bawling: :suicide:

Ssshh! All very good ideas! :D

What Jenny forgot to mention is she wants a "polite asskicking" like motivation from our cutters....her time has come...and she's gonna do this! :thumb:

Welcome aboard..as Jodi said, "Your meals look gr8"...no more "cheats" :finger:.......and while we are w8ing for skinfolds, some stats or measurements please, so we can track you from day one? :D

DP

Originally posted by Jodi
Hi Jenny,
Welcome abourd :thumb:

I told you before I always thought your meal plans looked good. :D

Thank you Jodi! :D

I do need you guys to keep me in check though.. :p

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Ssshh! All very good ideas! :D

What Jenny forgot to mention is she wants a "polite asskicking" like motivation from our cutters....her time has come...and she's gonna do this! :thumb:

Welcome aboard..as Jodi said, "Your meals look gr8"...no more "cheats" :finger:.......and while we are w8ing for skinfolds, some stats or measurements please, so we can track you from day one? :D

DP

Thank you.. But what do I do if my breath stinks and I have a client waiting? :shrug: I usually eat "non-stinking" foods, but it could happen..

I know.. no more cheats.. :eek:
Stats? do I have to? :gosh: Alright, I'll get em done.. Now how many cm is one inch??

What about cardio? Avoid as much as possible? I do need to have my dance and spinning classes though..

Jen

IML Gear Cream!
Limit cardio to those classes, you can see that cardio is NOT working....compensate in your nutritional planning! :D

2.54 Cm per inch......

Toothpaste, and then spit it out? :lol:

Lycka Till :p

DP

Alright.. I need to find that measuring thingie.. :rolleyes: Will try to do it in a couple of hours..

Toothpaste would work.. :D

"Lycka till" :eek: How the heck did you know that?? :lol:

NG

Hey Jenny,

Welcome to the cut. Good Luck, Work hard, Play Harder!

IDF

So this is where you've been hiding huh?

Its good to see the Dr. is keeping you to task... very nice. You're meals are looking good, no almonds I see, haha. Yeah, I agree with not overdoing the cardio. Just stick to the classes that you get paid for :p

I think that you should do some caliper measurements and post up some before pics to keep yourself in line. That'll probably be motivation for you... you'd hate to post an update in two months and have me say "Ohh, been sneaking the almonds in huh Jen?" :finger: Haha

See ya.

GOOD LUCK JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks guys! :kiss: Feels good to have my own set of cheerleaders in here.. ;)

Iain, Thank you! I'll check out your journal too, to make sure you play hard too! :)

Tigress, Thank you! :)

Mr Eggman, I haven't been hiding.. :p nah, I need to stay away from those almonds.. Evil little bastards, I tell ya.. :finger:
My spinning class this morning was cancelled.. :D Really made me happy, I'm so sick of getting on that bike being Ms Cheerful at 7:00AM..
Yah, I'll get some pics and measurments this weekend..Though I don't know if I'll be posting them publicly..:p

Mark, thank's babe! :)

Stace, thank you honey! :) Will you join me!?

I'm planning to do this cut for 16 weeks, which makes me ready when summer is here! (I want to show off! :D ) Gives me quite some time!

The things I find the hardest, is social events. Just being out with some friends and not even be able to have a diet soda.. Kinda sucks.. I'm young, and I need to enjoy things! So, I need to find a balance.. Can I drink something, ever?? Or that is a total NoNo?? I ususally don't drink much, but sometimes I want to.. Like, tonight..:grin:

Ok, I need some b-fast, I'm starving!!

Carb-up tonight!!! :clap: :clap:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Nike_Girl

My spinning class this morning was cancelled.. :D Really made me happy, I'm so sick of getting on that bike being Ms Cheerful at 7:00AM..

Don't take this the wrong way.....but I've never taken a spinning class cause the instructors scare the begeesus outta me :eek2: They sound like happy drill sargeants :scared: :D

:haha:

I did it once and it kicked my ass! I said screw this, I'd rather superset. :lol:

Hey Jen! Yes~ I think I am going to join you in here!! I want to show off this summer tooooo!! :) :)

Originally posted by w8lifter
Don't take this the wrong way.....but I've never taken a spinning class cause the instructors scare the begeesus outta me :eek2: They sound like happy drill sargeants :scared: :D

:lol: Not taking it the wrong way.. I used to be that I guess, but since I cut down my cardio (a lot..), some of the spinners out-spin me.. :eek: :eek: :whine:

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Alcohol (no carbs near it)....in moderation maybe once a week, wouldn't be horrible....as long as you were good all week! :D

DP

Kay! :p.. I've been really good for four days.. I might drink some tonight.. But right now I don't feel like it.. :)

Thanks,
NG:D

Meal 1:
7 whites, 2 yolks
1/3 cup oatmeal w. 1 tbsp sunflower seeds

Meal 2:
5 oz chicken breast
0.5 tbsp olive oil
green beans, brussel sprouts

Meal 3:
35g whey
1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 4:
7 whites, 2 yolks
1 tsp butter
1/2 a grapefruit

Meal 5:
1 cup oatmeal
1 banana
1 tbsp butter
1 cup green beans

Damn, forgot to buy new flax while shopping today.. :mad: Bought some really nice shoes and a party top though! :)

+ A couple of tequilas.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back