• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Free cjc 1295, ghrp-6,ghrp-2,melanotan-I,melanotan-II,want to get?Just tell me why?

gooddeal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have got some $20 gift coupons(no Minimum Order) from labpe Chemicals.
with this coupon you can get any peptide(< $20) including cjc 1295, ghrp-6,ghrp-2,melanotan-I,melanotan-II,SERMORELIN,pt-141,hexarelin and ect for free.
Want to get it? just tell me why? why you need $20 gift coupons?why you need this free peptie?

Anybody who can give me satisfactory answer will win one of the coupons.
I will choose one winner per day.

hurry up! man.

I am a believer in peps.I want to try.

I'm a month into my first peptide run, Mod Grf & Ipamorelin from another sponsor on this board. Been doing a TON of research on other peps including MT2. After reading through Miss Springsteen's entire log of this I'm starting to think that perhaps I should try spread the love by using some other board sponsors as well. LabPE is definately working it's way into my heart :daydream:

Welcome aboard GoodDeal -BJ

2012-2-18 Winner

BroncoJunkie is the winner on 2012-2-18,please contact me by pm,I will gift you the $20 coupon.thx

I'm a month into my first peptide run, Mod Grf & Ipamorelin from another sponsor on this board. Been doing a TON of research on other peps including MT2. After reading through Miss Springsteen's entire log of this I'm starting to think that perhaps I should try spread the love by using some other board sponsors as well. LabPE is definately working it's way into my heart :daydream:

Welcome aboard GoodDeal -BJ

IML Gear Cream!
how about showing your [SIZE=-1]muscle?[/SIZE]

taken exactly a year apart....still fat though

1rst is now at 6 ft 265....2nd is last feb around 300

Attachments

• 002 (2).jpg
    002 (2).jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 011 (2).jpg
    011 (2).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 24
winner

great!! you win! I think you really need the peptide. just pm me. You will get the $20 coupon.

taken exactly a year apart....still fat though

1rst is now at 6 ft 265....2nd is last feb around 300

I have never used peptides but would like to try ghrp-6. Cause I wanna get jacked

I am on a tight budget (all my money pretty much goes toward my university/education- what ever is left goes for the bills, then lastly food :(.

If I did get picked I would probably pick either ghrp 6 (for when I do eat, make the best of it and eat a TON) or mod grf for better sleep as I am unfortunately a insomniac.

Thanks for good deals..... gooddeals ;)

edit

2012-2-19 Winner

you got it.just pm me,I will send you the $20 coupon.
and please learn more about labpe peptide at here
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/labpe-peptide/

I am on a tight budget (all my money pretty much goes toward my university/education- what ever is left goes for the bills, then lastly food :(.

If I did get picked I would probably pick either ghrp 6 (for when I do eat, make the best of it and eat a TON) or mod grf for better sleep as I am unfortunately a insomniac.

Thanks for good deals..... gooddeals ;)

thanks a bunch pal :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
I'm goin' into the 2nd phase of my cycle & tren has got me where I can't sleep. If chosen the mod grf would be great to have. But the Melanotan II is a good choice too, to help with my tan, so I can see more of my cuts, lol!

Welcome to the board, BTW! :)

do you know much about peptide?
I can only gift the one who know how to use the peptide.
No but I have google :jerkit:

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide -GHRP-6 GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide ???6) is a 28-amino-acid peptide that signals the human body to begin secreting growth-hormone (GH). Growth Hormone in the human body has host of beneficial effects such as decreased body fat, increased muscle, and increased strength and stamina. The Growth Hormone secreted by the body then causes the liver to secrete the highly anabolic hormone known as IGF-1. IGF-1 also contributes greatly to the body???s ability to burn fat and build muscle. Thus, in several studies, when subjects were given GHRP-6, their muscle mass increased and their body fat was reduced significantly. Both Growth Hormone as well as IGF-1 also has several beneficial effects on collagen and bone tissue growth, and it would be expected that by using GHRP-6, users would experience the full spectrum of benefits typically seen with the use of GH and possibly the concurrent use of both GH and IGF-1. In several studies done in both humans and rodents, it has further been found that GHRP-6 has a rapid effect on Ghrelin. Ghrelin would appear to be involved in excess weight gain, adiposity, and insulin resistance. This occurs during both high fat as well as high carbohydrate diets.GHRP-6 is a Ghrelin antagonist, meaning that it actually fights against Grehlin in the human body, and this may be one possible mechanism by which it helps to reduce bodyfat. Growth hormone (GH) has been also been known to enhance immune responses and stimulate the immune system, whether directly or through the insulin like growth factor-1 signaled secretion caused by GH. GHRP-6 has also been shown to have this immune enhancing effect, particularly older subjects. Bodybuilders and athletes have recently started using GHRP-6 in an effort to build more muscle and burn more fat. Typically, it is used on (or instead of) a cycle of anabolic steroids. However, some of the more creative users of this compound have been including it in their Post Cycle Therapy instead of GH, and even more have been cycling GHRP-6 in the off weeks from their IGF/GH cycles, in an effort to kick-start their body into producing their own natural GH & IGF, but at the same time getting the

I'm a pasty motherfucker and it's almost summer time. I could use some MII!!!

I am doing a 2 month fat loss challenge. I am after sponsors for this and my log, i am currently suffering post traumatic stress disorder and cant work. Working out is all i have and at 40 years old its getting harder to gain. Having health problem shouldn't discriminate against you but they do………..haven’t run peptides before but with my low test count it would probably help…………..help me out……...

coming out of my GH cycle and looking to get my body producing again while still feeling some of the effects of GH, going to start running cjc 1295 and ghrp2. My poor ass could use to save a good $20 whenever the chance comes around, pick me!

2012-2-21 Winner

you win,please pm,I will gift you $20 coupon.

I am doing a 2 month fat loss challenge. I am after sponsors for this and my log, i am currently suffering post traumatic stress disorder and cant work. Working out is all i have and at 40 years old its getting harder to gain. Having health problem shouldn't discriminate against you but they do?????????..haven???t run peptides before but with my low test count it would probably help????????????..help me out??????...

Back