• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

high rbc and hematocrit

tedtest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my RBC= 6.06 range is (4.10-5.60) HEMOGLOBIN = 18.3 (12.5-17.0) HEMATOCRTIT= 55.0 (36.0-50.0) I donated whole blood after i got these results. should i be ok to continue pinning TEST and lifting ? thanks ,TED idont have blood disorder its brought on by AAS

Get Hematocrit checked again. If its high give more blood.

Stay well hydrated

55 is definitely high, when im 'on' I usually am around 48-49. I've used EPO to get myself around 54-55 in the past for sports, but yea i'd say you're safe to keep pinning... just get it checked again in the future and make sure it hasn't gotten any higher than that. Some cyclists will go all the way up to a 60 hemocrit, but around there is when you've got the lovely chance of your blood turning into sludge and dying

Get Hematocrit checked again. If its high give more blood.

Stay well hydrated
i am gonna get it checked again this week. i just gave whole blood fri so i would be ok to give more that soon without depleting myself too far of anything?

i am gonna get it checked again this week. i just gave whole blood fri so i would be ok to give more that soon without depleting myself too far of anything?

You can do that if you can find a place to take it from you. I have a similar problem and keep my blood in check by donating every month. I have two blood banks in town so I see each one every two months. Sometimes it winds up the appts are right on top of each other and I never notice 2 pints missing in the same week. Just don't lift heavy the day you donate and you won't get a horrible bruise in your arm.

If Hematocrit is high donating is fine.

my RBC= 6.06 range is (4.10-5.60) HEMOGLOBIN = 18.3 (12.5-17.0) HEMATOCRTIT= 55.0 (36.0-50.0) I donated whole blood after i got these results. should i be ok to continue pinning TEST and lifting ? thanks ,TED idont have blood disorder its brought on by AAS

The normal Hemoglobin levels for a male is 14-17 gm/dl and Hematocrit 47 +or- 5. With that said your numbers are slightly above normal, but don’t forget gear will increase erthrocyte production in the bone marrow. More RBC = higher hemoglobin. There could be other contributing factor as well like if you smoke, and the altitude of where you live. Check them again when you’re off gear to make sure you don’t have polycythemia vara.

You can do that if you can find a place to take it from you. I have a similar problem and keep my blood in check by donating every month. I have two blood banks in town so I see each one every two months. Sometimes it winds up the appts are right on top of each other and I never notice 2 pints missing in the same week. Just don't lift heavy the day you donate and you won't get a horrible bruise in your arm.
yea if its still high or higher i will have to do that . thats my only option i guess or wait till stroke . thanks man

The normal Hemoglobin levels for a male is 14-17 gm/dl and Hematocrit 47 +or- 5. With that said your numbers are slightly above normal, but don’t forget gear will increase erthrocyte production in the bone marrow. More RBC = higher hemoglobin. There could be other contributing factor as well like if you smoke, and the altitude of where you live. Check them again when you’re off gear to make sure you don’t have polycythemia vara.
i dont smoke anything and live in low desert.i dont drink either. . learned something else new i didnt know about that erthrocyte production. is that bad for your bone marrow? . .i never come off im on TRT , and i jack it up a little every so often . i get my own bloods and try to do best i can. i appreciate your help

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
are they any side effects that you can feel when needing to donate blood.like bad circleation (sp) feet staying cold or any thing?bros at my gym are saying giving blood will make me feel better while on.or is blood work the only way to know?

are they any side effects that you can feel when needing to donate blood.like bad circleation (sp) feet staying cold or any thing?bros at my gym are saying giving blood will make me feel better while on.or is blood work the only way to know?
if been on for awhile get bloodwork done. i got alot of blood work done but my CBC (complete blood count) was the only thing messed up a little. you should get blood works done before start of cycle ,during and after PCT :winkfinger: as far as feeling anything ,i felt nothing except that i finally slept a full 8 hours without waking up every 45min to hour. when im on the gear i get maybe 4 hrs sleep a night, wake up every 45min though.

The one symptom I get when my blood gets too thick is a strange headache in my forehead and top of my head that hits while I'm working out.

Getting very tired. watching iron intake, up water intake, add cardio if not doing it already. are things that can help keep it lower.

I don't know about you guys but when my blood gets that thick I feel like crap with lethargy and high bP. High red cells put added stress on the circulatory system especially the heart. When I get that high I take a little time off. Blood donation only goes so far for me. My platletes run on the low side and with repeated donation they get to low. Doc advised me not to donate so much. 6 weeks off and I am back to 47-48%

i dont feel lethargic or anything and my BP hangs around 132/82 . just for sanity i bought 81mg baby asprin to eat one a day for now.

Back