• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PCT depression

shearerr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I would like to ask more experienced people how can I read off PCT depression. Perhaps some of you had had similar problems and found their own remedy, so I would like to know how do you fight it. The reason I ask is because soon I will have midterm in my country, and I just can't motivate my self to study. Slightest failure in something is demotivating me like never before although I study anyway but some of you may know that studying in this condition is very hard, for me at least.

BTW I know anti depressants should help but I hadn't ordered them, because I didn't know it will be so bad.

Awww it will be ok. Sounds like someone needs a hug or better yet do the world a favor and off yourself. Your in high school arent you? If you can’t deal with the ups and downs of gear, dont use it. You think anti depressants are a good idea? Because you’re having steroid with draws. It sounds as if you have no business doing gear.

Awww it will be ok. Sounds like someone needs a hug or better yet do the world a favor and off yourself. Your in high school arent you? If you can’t deal with the ups and downs of gear, dont use it. You think anti depressants are a good idea? Because you’re having steroid with draws. It sounds as if you have no business doing gear.

This isn't the anything goes section. The poster asked for help and you are only being a dick. Your telling him if he can't handle the sides he should stop using gear, the headline pct should have been a give away that he is planning on not using gear.

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)
600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

Awww it will be ok. Sounds like someone needs a hug or better yet do the world a favor and off yourself. Your in high school arent you? If you can???t deal with the ups and downs of gear, dont use it. You think anti depressants are a good idea? Because you???re having steroid with draws. It sounds as if you have no business doing gear.

Who said antidepressants are good idea? this was my third cycle and first time I feel so bad after it.
Walls of Jericho

PCT was for the first two weeks asap after cycle 1000 hcg E2D and after two weeks Clomid Day 1 300mg
Day 2-11 - 100mg/day Day 12-21 - 50mg/day
now I'm taking 100mg

bigbenj

Who said antidepressants are good idea? this was my third cycle and first time I feel so bad after it.
Walls of Jericho

PCT was for the first two weeks asap after cycle 1000 hcg E2D and after two weeks Clomid Day 1 300mg
Day 2-11 - 100mg/day Day 12-21 - 50mg/day
now I'm taking 100mg

bigbenj

You did " BTW I know anti depressants should help but I hadn't ordered them". If this is your third cycle and these feelings are new. It is time for blood work. The endocrine system is like a teeter totter in that it is easy to throw dopamine and serotonin levels off.

Might add some aromasin into the mix.

Other than that I really don't know what to tell you. How long was your cycle? This is just part of it really. I understand how bad it sucks to be down and out and have to do good on tests. That's why I scheduled my next cycle so I'll be on during finals. Sometimes the mental confidence is all that is needed to go ace a test.

You did " BTW I know anti depressants should help but I hadn't ordered them". If this is your third cycle and these feelings are new. It is time for blood work. The endocrine system is like a teeter totter in that it is easy to throw dopamine and serotonin levels off.

Good advice

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)
600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

Back