• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Acne..Blackheads a little help please!

sgk55135

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on TRT for about 2 years running 150 per week according to script. I have been getting blackheads and or big pimples on my chest since I started. They have not been as bad as they have been lately after running my first two cycles. I am scheduled to go to the doc next month for my bi-annual bloodwork and plan to ask the doc about this but I was wondering what you guys thought works best. I don't want my doc to go well lets try lowering your script. A few years ago my daughter was put on accutane by her dermatologist so I know that stuff works but the sides suck. My daughter now has very dry skin on her face and back. Any help would be appreciated!:wave:

Acnedren bro! The stuff works awesome:) i had nasty back and shoulders acne, cystic pussy gross zits. On it now gor a few weeks and im as clear as i was when i was off. Its not harsh or even noticeable in your system. I ran accutane and felt like shit. Acnedren feels like its woring from the inside not on the surface causing dry and cracked skin. Im not saying it clears you 100% but id say 90% atleast. For the price i dont think theres even a comparable option. Good luck bro!!

Acnedren bro! The stuff works awesome:) i had nasty back and shoulders acne, cystic pussy gross zits. On it now gor a few weeks and im as clear as i was when i was off. Its not harsh or even noticeable in your system. I ran accutane and felt like shit. Acnedren feels like its woring from the inside not on the surface causing dry and cracked skin. Im not saying it clears you 100% but id say 90% atleast. For the price i dont think theres even a comparable option. Good luck bro!!

^ This:winkfinger:

Did a little more reading on the site about the Acnedren sounds awesome! Placed my order and told them Dlat sent me! Thanks again bro.:welldone:

:winkfinger: keep us posted bro im really excited for all juicers as this is something that was a real necessity. Thanks to black lion:)

did it leave any scarring bro?! Thanks 4 info:p :coffee:

The scarring is inevitable bro. I have substantial amount of dark purple spots, they do fade over time and i find regular tanning lessens the appearence. Im also going to try bio oil its now sold at costco.

The scarring is inevitable bro. I have substantial amount of dark purple spots, they do fade over time and i find regular tanning lessens the appearence. Im also going to try bio oil its now sold at costco.

Used Bio oil before, on stretch marks dude! its good stuff too..
I've lost 40kg since may 2011, recently got in to bodybuilding.I feel struggle to eat all the food i have to down during the day lately, and feel really embarrassed of my stretch marks. I hope they fade a lil more...

The scarring is inevitable bro. I have substantial amount of dark purple spots, they do fade over time and i find regular tanning lessens the appearence.
22.gif

2.tod.gif

I've had great success with panoxyl. It's a gel and you don't need a prescription for it in the lower active ingredient doses which worked for me after trying many other products that either gave me bad sides or just didn't work. I had aggressive acne on and off on my upper back and a week or two applying this stuff daily cleared up my back. Your skin will dry out a bit though if you use it for over two weeks but it's not too bad.

Back