• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What Would You Say To This Bitch?!

IML Gear Cream!
You've obviously never been to jail, allow me to enlighen. Inmates do buy items from the commisary with their own money. At a profit to the facility no less.

And coco puffs would make very shitty hooch. IMO

This is completely true. I used to work at a state facility for a year and the convcts purchase comissary using their inmate accounts. The jail does make a profit off of it, but the cost to house, feed, medicate and recreate these morons far outweighs the money they take in. :coffee:

secdrl. Why would you think I would agree with this?? Oh thats right because you think you know me.

Shit, if youre in the slammer for murder you dont deserve a GD thing. What is there to agree on? Because they're a bunch of nut jobs they deserve to eat a child's breakfast cereal? Oooookay...STOP THE PRESSES!

This isnt news. This is something youll find in the National Enquirer or someshit. "Dumb asses in prison want special cereal for their alien cellmate". What a waste of time to even report on crap like this.

I only read it because I saw my name. I felt compelled to respond.

This is completely true. I used to work at a state facility for a year and the convcts purchase comissary using their inmate accounts. The jail does make a profit off of it, but the cost to house, feed, medicate and recreate these morons far outweighs the money they take in. :coffee:

But it is a privilege and not a right, as long as you follow the rules then you are granted this privilege... Also if they decide Max Security do not get the privilege then they don't, but this woman has already broken a rule by trying to brew alcohol, so even if she were in Min security they could revoke her commissary privileges....

secdrl. Why would you think I would agree with this?? Oh thats right because you think you know me.

Shit, if youre in the slammer for murder you dont deserve a GD thing. What is there to agree on? Because they're a bunch of nut jobs they deserve to eat a child's breakfast cereal? Oooookay...STOP THE PRESSES!

This isnt news. This is something youll find in the National Enquirer or someshit. "Dumb asses in prison want special cereal for their alien cellmate". What a waste of time to even report on crap like this.

I only read it because I saw my name. I felt compelled to respond.

Thanks for responding. :coffee:

...but the cost to house, feed, medicate and recreate these morons far outweighs the money they take in. :coffee:

Agreed. Our criminal justice system needs an overhaul. Privately owned prisons are making a fortune on the tax payers dime.

Judge Dredd anyone?

You've obviously never been to jail, allow me to enlighen. Inmates do buy items from the commisary with their own money. At a profit to the facility no less.

And coco puffs would make very shitty hooch. IMO

of course not, that's what lawyers are for. anybody that can't afford a good lawyer, shouldn't commit any crimes.

only poor people go to jail, this is US history 101 the scales of justice are not blind, they see the color green.

of course not, that's what lawyers are for. anybody that can't afford a good lawyer, shouldn't commit any crimes.

only poor people go to jail, this is US history 101 the scales of justice are not blind, they see the color green.

They see skin color too :winkfinger:

They see skin color too :winkfinger:

1034730_o.gif

Agreed. Our criminal justice system needs an overhaul. Privately owned prisons are making a fortune on the tax payers dime.

Judge Dredd anyone?

Corrections Corporation of America (CCA)

Edit: They own 264 prisons across the country.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
So the game is up with this bitch... She is going for the twinkie defense. Eating only sugar, to give an acting performance in cell...that the sugar worked this way with her when she committed the crime.

Hey nice try Dan White made it clear that it can happen. (NOT)

I can see both sides. But seriously if you murder someone you're not entitled to shit except a bullet.

Innocent until proven guilty. Until then, she has just as much a right to purchase from the prison food store as any other prisoner.

Innocent until proven guilty. Until then, she has just as much a right to purchase from the prison food store as any other prisoner.

It's not a right, its a privilege and she has already proven she can't follow the rules...

What ever happen to good 'ol burning at the stake?

How many people actually read this article and then Google'd the topic to read another article from a better news source than fox news?

The fact that it involves Cereal makes it a sensational headline and distorts what is actually happening.

The State is essentially giving people different rights based on the crimes they are charged with. This is problematic because in the United States, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm not taking a position one way or another because frankly I don't give a shit as I don't plan to go to jail any time soon. I am just pointing out the legal argument that is being made because I'm getting disgusted at people with zero reading comprehension skills saying "OMG MURDERERS SHOULDN'T GET COCO PUFFS!"

and even then...

The Innocence Project - Facts on Post-Conviction DNA Exonerations

wrongful convictions is the only reason why I am against the death penalty. the fact that it does not act as a deterrent is moot.

It happens, but most of these bad convictions occurred in the 1980s when DNA testing had not yet been perfected, requiring way more DNA (which usually wasn't found at the crime scene) than tests today. The Innocence Project uses new technology that can analyze DNA from the smallest of samples.

Oh and if the accused were bodybuilders and the cereal was actually protein shakes, everyone would be singing a different tune. Just saying.

How many people actually read this article and then Google'd the topic to read another article from a better news source than fox news?

The fact that it involves Cereal makes it a sensational headline and distorts what is actually happening.

The State is essentially giving people different rights based on the crimes they are charged with. This is problematic because in the United States, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm not taking a position one way or another because frankly I don't give a shit as I don't plan to go to jail any time soon. I am just pointing out the legal argument that is being made because I'm getting disgusted at people with zero reading comprehension skills saying "OMG MURDERERS SHOULDN'T GET COCO PUFFS!"

I think you may be underthinking it a bit. The point in me posting this was to highlight the idiocracy of the case. How many thousands of dollars in tax money is being shelled out so this murderer can have cocoa puffs?

Additionally, she WAS provided cocoa puffs with NO resistance from jail staff. But, she was cited for making alcohol and lost those privileges.

Oh and if the accused were bodybuilders and the cereal was actually protein shakes, everyone would be singing a different tune. Just saying.

Just about every prisoner becomes one in the pen. Shit, you gotta so at least you might have a fighting chance to survive. Those dudes are jacked. I cant believe they allow them to become so strong. They should be feed Twinkies all day with no weight equipment.

IML Gear Cream!
Just about every prisoner becomes one in the pen. Shit, you gotta so at least you might have a fighting chance to survive. Those dudes are jacked. I cant believe they allow them to become so strong. They should be feed Twinkies all day with no weight equipment.

Before joining the service, I did a few years at a state facility in Maryland. There were a handful of guys that were pretty jerked, but most were scrawny ass street thugs or fat ass loads who have been down for a while.

In commissary, they had some off brand protein that came in a 2 pound bag. It was some off brand I've never heard of.

In prison, the majority of them are pussies. Every fight or 10-10 I responded to involved weapons. (shank, lock in a sock, etc.)

Before joining the service, I did a few years at a state facility in Maryland. There were a handful of guys that were pretty jerked, but most were scrawny ass street thugs or fat ass loads who have been down for a while.

In commissary, they had some off brand protein that came in a 2 pound bag. It was some off brand I've never heard of.

In prison, the majority of them are pussies. Every fight or 10-10 I responded to involved weapons. (shank, lock in a sock, etc.)

Did you work for a State/County or privatized institution?

I think you may be underthinking it a bit. The point in me posting this was to highlight the idiocracy of the case. How many thousands of dollars in tax money is being shelled out so this murderer can have cocoa puffs?

Additionally, she WAS provided cocoa puffs with NO resistance from jail staff. But, she was cited for making alcohol and lost those privileges.

Alleged murderer or murder defendant. Move to China if you disagree.

And can you show me the part of the article where she was provided with cocoa puffs but then got those privileges revoked because she was making alcohol from the cocoa puffs? I didn't see that in there.

What Would You Say (snip) sugary snacks can be used to make jailhouse alcohol. Grigsby wanted to buy Cocoa Puffs (snip)
Grigsby has received several violations since she's been incarcerated, including trying to brew alcohol in her cell, the newspaper reports.

What would I say?

"Miss, you will never get Cocoa Puffs. Ever."

Trust me, I wouldn't give Craig Titus any Cocoa Puffs either. ;)

It happens, but most of these bad convictions occurred in the 1980s when DNA testing had not yet been perfected, requiring way more DNA (which usually wasn't found at the crime scene) than tests today. The Innocence Project uses new technology that can analyze DNA from the smallest of samples.

They're denying her Cocoa Puffs.

It's not that serious.

They're denying her Cocoa Puffs.

It's not that serious.

It's actually not just Cocoa Puffs. People, please get off of the Cocoa Puffs thing. In this case, it's all food from the commissary.

"The maximum security classification meant that Pedersen was denied access to the jail's store. The jail also changed their policy in December for high-security risk female inmates, cutting them off from making purchases from the commissary and bringing the policy more in line with the male population." (Murder suspect wants Cocoa Puffs in jail | HeraldNet.com - Sirens)

But even if you don't realize it, this case is broader than mere food. It is not considering the limited issue of whether a woman can get Cocoa Puffs. It is having a look at how we treat people accused of, but not convicted of, serious crimes. Under our Constitution, can they be treated differently just because they were accused of a certain crime?

Again, I don't care either way. I just can't stand the ignorance that is radiating from this thread.

Back