• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Primo Log

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone. I will be running a log of Neomeds Primo from their Kalpha provider.

I will be providing unbiased feedback, as evident by my signature I am not affiliated with Neomeds. I rep AW and UK. I was given this opportunity and will be providing a fair and honest review.

Currently I am finishing my log of UK and will be done with that by the time Neomeds gear gets here. I will bridge from my current cycle into a 10-12 week cycle of Kalpha Primo (if I receive enough gear to do so). If that occurs I will have a full journal documenting my lifts and experience throughout the cycle.

Until then I am waiting for the gear to get here and continue to get big.
I am expecting good things from this company and hope all goes well.
Until then, get big!

Update:

Says my order was shipped.
Expected Arrival: NO DATES

Very long shipping time. But, no one has any right to complain there. Very nice web layout and notification system. Will keep everyone posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you running just primo and how much? what cycle are you on now? I really really want to try primo. Just skeptical about most of it being bogus. good luck hope its legit

your running primo and test right?
I really like primo, fell in love this/last year with it.
sux it dosent come in 300mg/ml strangth. then i would be in heaven.
just too much unneeded oil. lol
atleast I have it at 200mg/ml that helps alot though.

I will be running Oral Primo.
Yes it will be combined with a Test base (haven't decided what this will be)
Currently I am on:
Week 1-4 Cyanostane
Test E 500mg weeks 1-7
Test E 750mg weeks 8-9
Thats it :)
Once my obligations with UK are over I will run some Anadrol for a few weeks (by then my Primo will land)
I will use the Primo to maintain my gains and hopefully make a few additional gains over the next 10 weeks. We will see if the Primo is worthy :)

So far things are looking good.
Iakat has been great at communicating with me and as I mentioned earlier the product has begun the shipment process.

All is well :)

Off to the gym!

What are 3 things you guys (or Girls!) would like to see in this log???
lemme know

IML Gear Cream!
Off to the gym
330lbs shoulder press is the goal

Muscle does not swim very well, not at all.

Hey everyone. I will be running a log of Neomeds Primo from their Kalpha provider.

I will be providing unbiased feedback, as evident by my signature I am not affiliated with Neomeds. I rep AW and UK. I was given this opportunity and will be providing a fair and honest review.

Currently I am finishing my log of UK and will be done with that by the time Neomeds gear gets here. I will bridge from my current cycle into a 10-12 week cycle of Kalpha Primo (if I receive enough gear to do so). If that occurs I will have a full journal documenting my lifts and experience throughout the cycle.

Until then I am waiting for the gear to get here and continue to get big.
I am expecting good things from this company and hope all goes well.
Until then, get big!

So, do you like the Kalpa bro?
Any updates?

So, do you like the Kalpa bro?
Any updates?

Still haven't received the Test. So I can't report on product quality yet.
I was hoping to get it today, but hey tomorrow is another day!

Still haven't received the Test. So I can't report on product quality yet.
I was hoping to get it today, but hey tomorrow is another day!

Must be there any day now, i'm sure you'll get it these days.

have you run it before and what dosage are you going with? I would say run test low like 150 per week and run primo 600 per week for 10 weeks.

have you run it before and what dosage are you going with? I would say run test low like 150 per week and run primo 600 per week for 10 weeks.

I prefer to run it at 100mg / day -- thats 700 a week (oral)
However, I do not have enough primo to do this...so I am not quite sure what I am going to do...

Test landed today.
Had a bit of a scare, it got stuck in new york for several days...thought customs was gonna nab it. Then when we got to the post office to pick it up the post office "officer" had to speak with us--needless to say I was ready to run! My heart began pounding. But, turns out they wanted to bitch at us for the dogs being out without a leash.

Anyway, pinned this stuff 5 mins ago. 1ml. Went in smooth.

IML Gear Cream!
Test landed today.
Had a bit of a scare, it got stuck in new york for several days...thought customs was gonna nab it. Then when we got to the post office to pick it up the post office "officer" had to speak with us--needless to say I was ready to run! My heart began pounding. But, turns out they wanted to bitch at us for the dogs being out without a leash.

Anyway, pinned this stuff 5 mins ago. 1ml. Went in smooth.

Ready to run?:winkfinger:
Great to hear that it was delivered, we're waiting for updates bro.
Did you like the packaging?

Ready to run?:winkfinger:
Great to hear that it was delivered, we're waiting for updates bro.
Did you like the packaging?

Packaging was good. The vials were definitely safe.

Also, as I said before injection was very smooth. Should be noticing a bit of a pip today / tomorrow.
Have a job interview, hitting the gym after!

Packaging was good. The vials were definitely safe.

Also, as I said before injection was very smooth. Should be noticing a bit of a pip today / tomorrow.
Have a job interview, hitting the gym after!

What did you pin? E c p ?

Am feeling good. Have deadlifts today.
Plan on shooting the Sust 3x a week. a gram a week.

Am feeling good. Have deadlifts today.
Plan on shooting the Sust 3x a week. a gram a week.

Bro, sust was blood tested and the results showed that there really are 350mgs, so it should give great results.

Bro, sust was blood tested and the results showed that there really are 350mgs, so it should give great results.

Good to know.
I hope so. I feel like my body requires upwards of a gram. Ran Test E at 500 and it was like nothing. Same with at 750.

So you're thinking on raising that?

Yeah I am running the Sust at 3 pins a week. Thats 1050mg :)

Was pretty excited about the primo, but now not so much. I don't have nearly enough to run a proper cycle of it and would just be wasting my time.

Everything I have read and been told I need to run it at a minimum of 100/day for 8+ weeks.

And I don't have nearly enough to do that :(

I am feeling pretty good from the Sust, first time running it.

Feeling damn good...that is all i have to say.
Lets see how tomorrow goes.
4 pinns in so far. :)

Back