• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bloodwork results.

loveabull1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm pretty surprised! 3120 t level and 86 estrogen from 1cc of geneza sust weekly

Last edited:
I'm 39 and do not compete. Just trying to stay in shape and look good. I have aromisin on hand. Should I be worried? Not trying to kill myself. Any suggestions?

I have aromisin. Thinking about starting a 3x a week. m/w/f.

I was running Aromasin 12.5mg EOD and my E2 was at 60. I run it 12.5mg ED now. I would run 12.5mg ED and see what happens. Some people need more than others.

I was running Aromasin 12.5mg EOD and my E2 was at 60. I run it 12.5mg ED now. I would run 12.5mg ED and see what happens. Some people need more than others.
Yeah, I think I might be in need of that more than others as well.Didn't think I'd need it just running small amounts of sust. Just did a quick google search though. I take valium for anxiety. Looks like that raises estrogen levels and could be the reason why?

Start aromasin at 12.5 ed, you may have to bump it up to 25mg ed.

Vibrant nailed it

Aromasin has to be taken every day. It has a real short half life.
It's arimadex that has a longer half life and can be taken every other day.
When I use arimadex I take it mon, wed & fri @ .5mgs.
Some people have a differant opinion about this but in my opinion arimadex should be used ON cycle and aromasin for PCT.

Just noticed my aromisins are 25 mg. They're triangle and would be pretty hard to break in half. Those are all I got on deck atm.

Just noticed my aromisins are 25 mg. They're triangle and would be pretty hard to break in half. Those are all I got on deck atm.

Then take 25mg ed, it's not that high of a dose.

IML Gear Cream!
Roaddking ??

Some people have a differant opinion about this but in my opinion arimadex should be used ON cycle and aromasin for PCT.

Can you elaborate on this?

Arimidex (non-suicidal) vs Aromasin (suicidal) efficacy in-cycle/PCT -

just eager to learn trying to see what the thought process is there? Any info be appreciated...

Sorry to hijack thread

Can you elaborate on this?

Arimidex (non-suicidal) vs Aromasin (suicidal) efficacy in-cycle/PCT -

just eager to learn trying to see what the thought process is there? Any info be appreciated...

Sorry to hijack thread
Suicidal???? Iv'e taken it before with no thoughts of that! I did forget to mention I got some 20mg tamoxies too. I think that would be more pct though and not a oct. Especially since my test levels are good, estrogen high, nolva would prob cause more progesterone and estrogen and not benefit me well I'd think? I'm I right?

shcarfy, I just caught that. Suicidal u mean "taking care of the problem with high e2 levels. Right?

Aromasin

(Exemestane)

Aromasin (Exemestane) is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. A lot of people get confused by this title so lets break it down. An aromatase inhibitor (AI) is a drug that works by blocking the aromatase enzyme responsible for the production of estrogen. The suicidal component simply means that both its chemical structure and the aromatase enzyme it selects are irreversibly destroyed during the process, in a suicidal manner.

More on this..

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/r...exemestane-over-anastrazole-arimidex-pct.html

Aromasin

(Exemestane)

Aromasin (Exemestane) is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. A lot of people get confused by this title so lets break it down. An aromatase inhibitor (AI) is a drug that works by blocking the aromatase enzyme responsible for the production of estrogen. The suicidal component simply means that both its chemical structure and the aromatase enzyme it selects are irreversibly destroyed during the process, in a suicidal manner.

More on this..

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/r...exemestane-over-anastrazole-arimidex-pct.html
10-4! Iv'e heard nothing but good about aromisin. Iv'e tried arimadex. Hands down though, when I order, I go with aromisin. I try to stay on top of the blood tests too. Last one was 3 years ago though. T level was bout 2400 then. That was from some stuff someone made local. I cant complain with these results from gp though! I'm a satisfied customer! I'll adjust that estrogen level and try to get back on the results. I'll keep posted!:winkfinger:

was this the sust 270? ohh and pleeeeeeeeeeease lower your e2 86 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to high. Try formestan for an AI it's a cream you rub on after you shower. It works great for during and pct from black lion research. Start 2 pumps per day and adjust accordingly.

If it were me, I'd run the aromasin 25 mg/day or cut them in half and run it 12.5 mg/day.

Back