• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama

all I heard was. "Nigger nigger nigger, free money, welfare, live off the system and sell weed, live in grandmom's house and become a successful drug dealer, niggger nigger niggeeer"

why can't we ALL just be AMERICANS?

I am not racist but I hate this type of shit, are we going to have a "White American" month, or how about an "Italian American" month? We already have a black and mexican month which I don't understand why. I think I may move to Mexico, buy a house and have a huge fucking flag pole installed which will wave the American flag, will that be okay? Maybe I can convince the Mexican government to create a national American Mexican month over there too!

I feel enraged when I see/hear him talk.

Hooray! The president creating a bigger racial divide. Awesome!!!

I understand though, nigga hav 2 stay tru 2 da streetz. Git dem voteZ.

That is the greatest fucking video I have ever seen!!!

That is the greatest fucking video I have ever seen!!!

LOL. He kept calling Obama "B" and "nigga." He makes a lot of common sense points, though!

"all you niggas got loans to the federal govt, fuck it, don't pay it."

I like how he said that President Obama is acting like a black president right now, because he isn't paying his bills. buahahahahaha

and how it's so hot out because the U.S didn't pay the bill LOLOLOLOL

I like how he said that President Obama is acting like a black president right now, because he isn't paying his bills. buahahahahaha

:roflmao: "The govt's credit score is like 350"

"stop being a dickhead and balance the fucking budget!"
hahahaha

Hahahaha, that's real talk right there.

IML Gear Cream!
All I heard was Obuma crying that he has lost the African American vote and is desperate to get it back. He should have thought of that when he was braking all his campaign promises and helping the big banks, richest of the rich, unions and corporations, showing just who he really works for.

Back