• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rate My Diet

manickanuck

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
meal 1- 4 eggs, 4 slices turkey
meal 2- 2 servings oatmeal, 1 banana
meal 3- 1-2 scoops all whey with cup of milk
meal 4- Tuna sandwhich and fruit serving
meal 5- pasta with meat sauce usually, other times something like steak veggies and potatoes
meal 6- 2 scoops of whey with milk

throughout the day i drink about 3 - 4 litres of water

Question is is this enough food to grow? I weigh 200lbs bodyfat is 15%
workdays i have two tuna sandwhiches or turkey, and usually a roast or corn beef sub all wholewheat bread. but this is my typical diet. and i eat quite a bit of fruit as well at work.

I'm open to suggestions as well. I am currently trying to gain lean mass with summer coming. will be cutting by april

patience is a virtue ;) give it some time mate they will rate it
Btw wish you happy growing

Can you calculate the calorie count? Then calculate BMR ( BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) Calculator | Muscle & Strength ). You should be at around 500-1000 calories above BMR to grow.

I recommend more veggies and perhaps other forms of protein (you're chugging a lot of whey).

What's your workout routine like?

meal 1- 4 eggs, 28 grams 4 slices turkey turkey oz? turkey lunchmeat or lean turkey....

meal 2- 2 servings oatmeal, 1 banana 0 grams

meal 3- 1-2 scoops all whey with cup of milk 20 to 40 grams

meal 4- Tuna sandwhich and fruit serving 20 grams MAYBE

meal 5- pasta with meat sauce usually, other times something like steak veggies and potatoes 10 grams MAYBE

meal 6- 2 scoops of whey with milk 40 TO 50 grams
How old are you and how tall.

I think your protein is 50 to 100 grams light.
Lose the potatoes and fruit( starch and sugar) and replace with nuts, avacado, cheese, more eggs...
Up your fat intake and eat more veggies.

meal 1- 4 eggs, 4 slices turkey
meal 2- 2 servings oatmeal, 1 banana
meal 3- 1-2 scoops all whey with cup of milk
meal 4- Tuna sandwhich and fruit serving
meal 5- pasta with meat sauce usually, other times something like steak veggies and potatoes
meal 6- 2 scoops of whey with milk

throughout the day i drink about 3 - 4 litres of water

Question is is this enough food to grow? I weigh 200lbs bodyfat is 15%
workdays i have two tuna sandwhiches or turkey, and usually a roast or corn beef sub all wholewheat bread. but this is my typical diet. and i eat quite a bit of fruit as well at work.

I'm open to suggestions as well. I am currently trying to gain lean mass with summer coming. will be cutting by april

Great diet man, you're on the way to the Big O! Jay, Ronnie & Dex would be proud! :clapping:

How old are you and how tall.

I think your protein is 50 to 100 grams light.
Lose the potatoes and fruit( starch and sugar) and replace with nuts, avacado, cheese, more eggs...
Up your fat intake and eat more veggies.

meal 1- 4 eggs, 28 grams 4 slices turkey turkey oz? turkey lunchmeat or lean turkey....

meal 2- 2 servings oatmeal, 1 banana 0 grams 10GRAMS

meal 3- 1-2 scoops all whey with cup of milk 20 to 40 grams 30-55GRAMS

meal 4- Tuna sandwhich and fruit serving 20 grams MAYBE

meal 5- pasta with meat sauce usually, other times something like steak veggies and potatoes 10 grams MAYBE

meal 6- 2 scoops of whey with milk 40 TO 50 grams 50-55GRAMS

IML Gear Cream!
Criticism not sarcasm stfuandliftbtch lol. ok obviously a little shy on the protein, i will adjust, thanks

Back