• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HELP contaminated gear

NewMe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been experiencing severe pain, my shots are getting more and more hurtful where i get a big rock hard knot at injecton site that burns for more then just a few days. i've tried warmng and still the same. While taking pic to send along with email to where i ordered..i noticed a very very small dot on bottom of bottle...got a magnifying glass and it might be some kind of BUG...OMG im so freaking out right now,,,PLEASE HELP ... I DID NOT NOTICE it till NOW..had my shot days ago..will i get sick? omg

Is there any chance it could just be a piece of the rubber stopper? My last homebrew i had a small piece of the rubber stopper come off into the vial while filtering the tren into the sterile vial with an 18g needle. I've just been watching while i get out the oil, and making sure I don't accidentally get it as well.

If not, and it really is something like a bug (gross), i'd definitely either stop using it while trying to sort it out with your source, or possibly take it all out (minus the bug/piece)... heat it up, and then filter it into a new sterile vial. Definitely disturbing if it is something aside from a piece of the rubber stopper

yea im pretty sure its not the rubber top...im just gonna throw it away, not worth the risk plus its way too painful.. thx for your reply

yea im pretty sure its not the rubber top...im just gonna throw it away, not worth the risk plus its way too painful.. thx for your reply
Realistically probably your safest bet is to throw it away, has the source sent you anything back about if they'll send you new stuff in it's place? If they do, i'd certainly s.till be hesitant to take their shit again

Throw it away no matter what, you would be a complete fool to shoot that again. There can be millions of invisible microorganisms in your gear at this point, with no idea how they will effect you body if injected directly into muscle.

Or you can just get a whatman filter and a sterile vial and filter it again.

or an oral syringe and coffee filter for the cheap guys...

There's nothing sterile about that. I'd rather pin his gear as is rather than something you ran through a fucking coffee filter.

IML Gear Cream!
Holy hell...remove the label,and take a picture before you trash it,im curious to see what it looks like...that's wild!..

Or you can just get a whatman filter and a sterile vial and filter it again.

you cant filter microorganisms ie bacteria through a normal whatman .45. You would need a .20u~ plus other measures.. and pushing oil through a .20u is near impossible.

If gear is contaminated you can bet your ass its going remain contaminated unless you were take it to professionals ;)

Last edited:
you cant filter microorganisms ie bacteria through a normal whatman .45. You would need a .20u~ plus other measures.. and pushing oil through a .20u is near impossible.

If gear is contaminated you can bet your ass its going remain contaminated unless you were take it to professionals ;)

.22um is all that I've ever used. Matter of fact it's all that everyone that I know ever uses. If that's not good enough then there's a shit ton of bunk gear going around. But that cannot substitute for unsterile manufacturing.

But I do understand where you're coming from. I'm not saying it's going to get everything out. But if the gear was made right and there's just a piece of stopper in there a whatman will do the trick.

fuck all that toss that shit and move on !!!!!

yeah toss it and take a pic show your guy get a new bottle. But if its painful it could be made wrong. I havent had a painful shot in years now

EO does that exact shit to me. The more I shoot, the worse the reaction gets. Do you know what kind of oil was used in your gear? Perhaps you are allergic to it?

The best advice here is to trash it and move on. Don't buy the same brand.

Throw it out!! Screw it

Exactly. Take pics and show your source. That is definitly scary, before you throw it out, open it up and dump out the oil and "bug" just to make sure it is a bug and shot them, empty it on a napkin.

IML Gear Cream!
Pull object (bug) out with syringe.. Could be gear crashing.. what color is the object?
Refilter w/ 22 whatsman
Put in sterile vial. You can reheat it to make sure its fully sterile again.
Could be a number of things causing irritation.
Ba
bad pwder
eo
sterilitity
ect ect
Just do what sloppy says. He knows what he is talking about prob has more experience in brewing then us all combined.

NewMe.....what are you injecting? Is this your first time using aas? Where are you injecting? Try not to panic,it won't help, only make things worse.

Back