• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Run and Gun Cycle thoughts...

Thresh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I was going to start doing my grocery shopping, was looking to get thoughts on my list.

Goal is body recomp and simply try new stuff. Stats in sig, been using for almost a year.

Blast and Cruise Cycle

Week 1-4
Test Cyp:250mg/week
Prop:100mg/EOD
Tren Ace:100/EOD
Winstrol:50mg/ED
Var:100mg/ED
Insulin, IGF-1 LR3, GHRP-6, GHRP-2

Week 5-8
Test Cyp:250mg/week
DNP:250mg/ED

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)
600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

I would run the Var for at least 6 weeks if you can afford it. Why the low dose of Cyp?

For the transition from blast to cruise is why the low dose cyp. That way on cruise just pin once a week.

I want the cycle to be 4 weeks blasting, run Var higher then?

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

For the transition from blast to cruise is why the low dose cyp. That way on cruise just pin once a week.

I want the cycle to be 4 weeks blasting, run Var higher then?

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

100mg is plenty. I dont think more will be better. 4 weeks just isnt that long for Var. Var is very mild so you can run it longer.

100mg is plenty. I dont think more will be better. 4 weeks just isnt that long for Var. Var is very mild so you can run it longer.

I'm trying to run OldSchoolLifters concept of Run and Gun article he posted here. Protocol calls for 4 weeks blast and 4 week cruise. Keeps the body out of homeostasis. So unfortunately I'll have to run the Var for 4 weeks only correct?

It might be snowing powder, so the cost of the Var, in theory of course, might not be an issue, in theory only!

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

With run and gun Var is less suited, now you can still use the var, at say 70mg first 4 weeks of your blast, then cruise for 3 weeks while still running the var and then blast again with the var still in the mix.

But with run and gun you really want to use faster acting orals.

With run and gun Var is less suited, now you can still use the var, at say 70mg first 4 weeks of your blast, then cruise for 3 weeks while still running the var and then blast again with the var still in the mix.

But with run and gun you really want to use faster acting orals.

Sounds great, thank you for the input!

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

Back