• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Important Info for KOS~please read ASAP

He's into the high 250's for the first time in a long time.
Show some respect!!!!!!

At an individual level, a combination of excessive food energy intake and a lack of physical activity is thought to explain most cases of obesity.

Post a pubmed study. I like when you do that.

742_Funny_Fat_men.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg

Y'all are fucking mean. A man tries to better his life and hate hate hate.

this is what heavy looks like when he is not following a professional gurus daily guidance and destroying his liver(by his own admittance) with heavy abuse of bbing drugs

34495d1313955182-heavyiron-transformation-unclez-head-head-challenge-uncle-z-challenge-before.jpg

Great job KOS! Looks like you lost another 30lbs of flab ^^^

IML Gear Cream!
Wait, if KOS weighs in the 250's.. and I weigh 253.. does that mean i'm also Obese Heavyiron?

this is what heavy looks like when he is not following a professional gurus daily guidance and destroying his liver(by his own admittance) with heavy abuse of bbing drugs

You're doing great buddy! I am also cutting now and it just takes time and commitment.
I am fairly lean and working towards a 6pack, just keep the goal in mind and you will get there. :winkfinger:

Wait, if KOS weighs in the 250's.. and I weigh 253.. does that mean i'm also Obese Heavyiron?
I need pics to confirm.

Please wear a thong.

For body fat judging purposes.

we are nearly identical bodfat% wise there...but you have bigger arms...with those veins
Get a bodpod. You will be shocked. I'm not knocking you but it will show you an accurate assessment.

BTW, I have trained maybe 4 times in the last 2 months. No dieting, tanning or shaving....250mg test per week (HRT)

Get a bodpod. You will be shocked. I'm not knocking you but it will show you an accurate assessment.

BTW, I have trained maybe 4 times in the last 2 months. No dieting, tanning or shaving....250mg test per week (HRT)
sure you are....your last 3 ag threads were about me...you used to post threads about me before i even posted here....month long md ban turns into 6 months or permanent...give me 6 month ban for gimmicks...let ben come back for making multiple gimmicks....something there...but i dont care...

im wouldnt be shocked....i expect something horrible...joseph(me ) has never claimed to be in good shape in the last 3 years of being on forums...i think i need to be 220 to be 12% or so

IML Gear Cream!
KOS's name is Joseph?

What's Mrs. KOS's name, Bertha?

sure you are....your last 3 ag threads were about me...you used to post threads about me before i even posted here....month long md ban turns into 6 months or permanent...give me 6 month ban for gimmicks...let ben come back for making multiple gimmicks....something there...but i dont care...

im wouldnt be shocked....i expect something horrible...joseph(me ) has never claimed to be in good shape in the last 3 years of being on forums...i think i need to be 220 to be 12% or so
I didn't ban you or any of your gimmicks at MD. Not my call to be honest.

I didn't ban you or any of your gimmicks at MD. Not my call to be honest.
5 month or perma ban for one gimmick not multiple

rules should be the same for everyone...peoples emotions controlling there actions

all because iron 8 is not a fan...i see his smartass post everywhere in no bull...but hes a mod

OMFG... Benji get yo nigga before he breaks down into a full cry... This mofo done gone and started referring to himself in the 3rd person...

This morning Will (me) got out of the shower and Will's ( still me) cock was hanging pretty good . Then Will( me agian) looked at his sack and how small 100 mg of prop EOD will make your nads..

5 month or perma ban for one gimmick not multiple

rules should be the same for everyone...peoples emotions controlling there actions

all because iron 8 is not a fan...i see his smartass post everywhere in no bull...but hes a mod

MD has strict rules. I mod all over and they are pretty tough. Under the rules the MD Supermods did exactly what they were supposed to.

Cold beer and dick sucking may get you unbanned....

Cold beer and dick sucking may get you unbanned....[/QUOTE]

If that won't get you unbanned then I don't know what the fuck will

:banned:

Back