• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blast and cruise....

Sterolized

Sterolized
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Blast and cruise... Blast and cruise...

I heard the shit sooo many times now. I wanna hear from all u guys on what u think the best way to blast and cruise is. Dosage and for how long?

Discuss...

High dose then low dose forever. I'm in my mid forties and on HRT so recovery is not an option anymore.

750-1000mg of test a week for 16-20 weeks, 250mg for 4-6 weeks, repeat. I'm like Heavy, never have "normal" test levels again at my age.

Same here 55 years old. Cycle Test Blend/Tren or NPP with Dbol or Anadrol or T-bol 12 weeks then cruise Test E for 6 weeks at 250 then lift off!

sorry to bring up old thread, but for those who blast/cruise do you HCG and at what doses?

Thanks.

sorry to bring up old thread, but for those who blast/cruise do you HCG and at what doses?

Thanks.

You can. 500iu HCG twice weekly to restore ITT levels.

Im not trying to step on Heavy;'s toes by answering but I find I fell much better when I run 250ius hcg 2x/week. Im cruising on 225mgs/test and 150mgs/deca per week. have been for 4 months. I will be doing either 2 longer blasts per year or 3 shorter blast / year. HCG and low dise ai became a staple to my cruise about 2 months in and both made a big difference in the way i feel. Also of note I started then when I got bloodowrk. Imo bloodwork is essential to a good safe cruise. You really (or at least i really) feel much better when I can keep all my #'s close to in line even when cruising. JMO

IML Gear Cream!
28, no kids. Blasting and cruising. I know people that have been blasting for a year and on top of that blasting on Tren for a year and still get some a girl pregnant. There is all ways a chance, but I guess I am rolling the dice with it. I plan on having a kid next year... If its not working, then I will finally PCT get on HCG and Clomid and give that a try. I have never had issues with my body shrinking or sex drive so we will see what happens. Worst case I convince my wife to have sex multiple times every day because were trying to have a kid... No more im to tired. I will just say let me plant my damn seed then you can go to sleep.

Won't that be a pretty tough PCT if you have been cruising that long? I do however like the idea you will pitch to your wife!

I blast and cruised for a year a couple years ago and came off no pct. I actually kept most my size and strength. My libido was low for a couple months but still decent. One thing I did really notice is I slept a lot when I came off. I kinda liked that tho. I was 25 at the time too. I wouldn't recommend it but I came back 100%.

I'm considering a cruise after this cycle, I'm 56.
I know heavy, Vic and a few others have recommended it for me for years but I hadnt made that decision at that time.
I will be on cycle for three months so I have a while to make that decision.
If so I think about 300mgs test every five days is what I have in mind.
Since test half is about 10 days I feel that would work better than the once a week idea.
I may even go to the point of a complete and a bit longer PCT after this cycle and then cruise. Still doing some research.

22 years old and blasting and cruising for about 9 months because fuck being a mortal

Heavy

is HCG necessary? I am finished having kids, got fixed. or are there other concerns that i should be wary of?

Its not needed in your case brother.

I'm considering a cruise after this cycle, I'm 56.
I know heavy, Vic and a few others have recommended it for me for years but I hadnt made that decision at that time.
I will be on cycle for three months so I have a while to make that decision.
If so I think about 300mgs test every five days is what I have in mind.
Since test half is about 10 days I feel that would work better than the once a week idea.
I may even go to the point of a complete and a bit longer PCT after this cycle and then cruise. Still doing some research.
Mid forties here and in PCT. Not planning TRT.

It probably wont hurt, but it's not really necessary. I believe hcg will also increase levels of aromatase and testosterone so you may need more ai. I don't think that dose is unsafe as far as becoming desensitized to lh though

Back