• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Body Fat % Pics??

IML Gear Cream!
Effective Body Building Cardio-Training Workouts

All training and fitness exercises are geared specifically to tone muscles and burn excess body fat. Some methods of training are more effective than others, however, when it comes to fat loss.

Exercises fat loss are carried out through training and practice such as high intensity interval training (HIIT), training in the medium range of intensity (MITI), low-intensity interval training (Liit) and cardio exercises standard. These exercises get your body in the area of ​​low intensity fat burning, so that the fat in your body burns on a yardstick.

Many expert physical trainers are of the opinion that the traditional and the level of cardio workouts lead to the zone of normal fat burning, but the best fat burning results are achieved only andbody building through training and training HIIT.

Despite the above advantage, many people prefer the soft cardio due to the ease with which conduct training, compared with HIIT training, which are harder and must be done on a regular basis without interruption. The following differences between regular cardio workouts and HIIT training highlight the greater effectiveness of HIIT workouts.

The area slowly burning fat gained through traditional cardio is unable to provide the intensity necessary for the efficient management of body weight, fitness and performance levels, so that weight loss and fat is achieved to the required levels. HIIT provides superior results in these specific areas.

When training is maintained within the zone of low fat burning, although most of the energy received from the burning of fat, is not suitable for optimal fat and requirements of weight loss . Fat burning is much greater with HIIT training, since the total amount of energy expended through these exercises is much higher.

Normally, people tend to achieve weight loss through the negative processes of energy balance, but do not realize that the factor most important building inbody and fat loss is the total amount of energy consumed by training. This increased energy expenditure is achieved only through HIIT workouts.

A critical point in the low-fat burning workout and practice is that the energy expended during training time is undoubtedly higher, but decreases significantly after completion of training. On the other hand, HIIT training, levels of energy expended by the body are still quite high during and after workouts, resulting in measured fat loss, weight loss and muscle toning.

The exercises of moderate intensity cardio are unable to hold or perform lengthy amounts of oxygen consumption after completion of training. HIIT ensures that oxygen consumption remains high during and after training on a prolonged basis.

Therefore, the high intensity training interval and training are most effective for builders and weight trainers, as is gained in a shorter time period.:owned:

:hmmm:

He looks closer to 18%

If he really is 16% he is holding gallons of water.

i agree its just my opinion id say that was more higher end of 18%

looks like alot of water retention!

New pic. Dont know bf % here. Havent checked it in a couple of weeks. Down a few more pounds here. I really am relying on what I see in the mirror. When Im at the look I need I will get my bf done again and post it. Most of my lost weight is water from all the carbs and sodium I was consuming. Youll be surprized how you will look when you cut out all the junk in your diet.

Attachments

• jm week 3.jpg
    jm week 3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 41
IML Gear Cream!
I refreshed a bunch of old pics from another thread on a different forum a while ago...

In the book "SLICED" (by Bill Reynolds & Negrita Jayde), the states of muscularity are objectified as follows (I'll summarize each):

1. Full house = Over or near 20% bodyfat with no visible muscle definition and only a hint of separation between major muscle groups if those groups are very large. Basically a person in this state could be confused for a football linebacker. If you're higher than this bodyfat percentage, you'd be considered overweight/obese.

Here are some examples of the Full House state:

Tankus:
joseph029.jpg

CrazyMike:
dscf0333.jpg

2. Hard = Some muscle separation appears between delts and upper arm. Abs are still not visible. Approximately 15% bodyfat.

Here's a picture of Railz in the Hard state:
4a.jpg

3. Cut = More muscle separation appears particularly in the chest and back, outline of the abs begins to appear slightly. Approximate bodyfat level = 12%

Here's are 2 examples of Abdominator in the Cut state:
skip-0803-fdb.jpg

skip-0803-rlx.jpg

4. Defined = Muscle separations get deeper in the arms, chest, legs and back, and abs appear when flexed. Approx. bodyfat level = 10%

Here's an example of Abdominator in the Defined state:
skip-110203-rlx-serious3.jpg

5. Ripped = Abs are clearly visible all the time, vascularity in arms is prominent, chest and back separation is obvious, and face is starting to appear more angular. Condition can be held indefinitely. Approximate bodyfat level = 7-9%

Here are some examples of the Ripped state:

Railz:
railz-511-mms.jpg

Abdominator:
skip_110203_st.jpg

6. Shredded = Striations appear in large muscle groups when they are flexed. You look small in clothes, but look fantastic when you're not. Vascularity appears in lower abdomen and in the legs. Condition can be held for several days with careful dieting. Competitive bodybuilders often aim for this state for competition day. Approximate bodyfat level = 5-7%

Here are some example of the Shredded state:

ShaneG85:
mostmuscular1.jpg

Freaker:
frontdoublebi.jpg

Abdominator:
skip-backstage-mm.jpg

7. Sliced = Muscles and tendons begin to appear in the face when chewing, striations appear everywhere and vascularity appears everywhere. Bodyfat levels are close to 3% and subcutaneous water levels are near 0. Condition can only be held for a few hours at a time. Not a healthy condition to stay in due to lower water level.

Here's an example of someone in the Sliced state:
very-vascular-bb.jpg

Anywho, perhaps you can use this guide to determine how far you're progressing. If/when you decide to cut, make sure you give yourself 12-16 weeks to do it. It won't happen overnight, but the results can be striking when you get into the final 2-3 weeks.

When you say give yourself 12-16 weeks to cut, how long should you give yourself to get ripped, shredded, or sliced?

Back